Ariel Nahuelpan

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ariel Nahuelpan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Feb 07, 20:16

Last edited by rafzin on 2010 Aug 17, 17:26, edited 5 times in total.
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Ariel NAHUELPAN

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 11, 13:51

BelloMina wrote:

Excellent goal of Ariel Nahuelpan

Out of topic to be honest the asist was amazing of Manso in the first gol. ;) Manso and Pita are the best passin playmakers of ouer league and Damian Diaz would follow after them
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Mar 30, 13:01

I really have to say that the only expectations I have from him are because of this stats, but nothing until now..... :roll:
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 Mar 30, 16:15

his stats are overrated. He's poor.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 30, 17:19

what stats need decrease ?
Descansa en paz Chucho
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 30, 17:26

As a rough view, his attack Is really overrated. He does not just have zero clues about how to perform as an attacking player, but he's totally blind. He'll never pick the right option, ever, and he's nowhere a reference at all except as for his good physique. His ST on yellows also looks way too high for me really, countless of chances wasted due to lack of any sort of technique on his shooting. Also his weak foot stats seem way too high. Can barely recall seeing him shooting with his weaker foot, but since I haven't seen him that much I can't comment on other stuff he may do with the weak foot. Im looking now at statistics and well...as for shooting It says here that 3 Right foot and 25 Left foot attempts, might give a clue even though these can't really show the situation he performed them so they may be deceiving for a proper evaluation. Also not sure how agile he can be, but he almost looked retarded at times at that, so I wouldn't give him 78 but much less.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 30, 17:39

yes he looks totally awkward, talentless and brainless, im so happy liga signed him and for that much :D Also i dont see how this DS is worthy, would take a look in the next matches for him. How does the update look ? att 81-76, agi 78-75, ST 80-74, ment 81-77, WFA/WFF 7-5. I went for that ST because many talented midfielders have better technique on their shooting and he cant sit in pair with them, also ment given the latest dicussions.

Edit: Removed positioning
Descansa en paz Chucho
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 30, 18:59

attack 76 what a mess jajajaa , Liga got in reality a very good transfer politic and signin most of times the best players in our league , Barcos was surely a huge lost for them , but guess they signed Nahuelpan because he is still young with some La Liga experience. never mind to stats should wait at least still primera etapa finish then give a full update , with his status and expectetion he should score at least 10/15 goals. he cant be much less then Borghello but lets see what happen in follow weeks
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 30, 19:11

Yeah forgive me, we had him here for two years and we didn't have enough time to realize how crap he actually Is, It's ridiculous to give him an update because he's crap, so we are to keep stats for a future you can't even guess? Seems legit.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 Mar 30, 22:37

A decrease for him is a must. He played for 2 years in Spain, and never displayed such good performances to warrant those values. I'd say his game playing is only based on strength, and he still has a decent 1st touch, and that is it. Attack 76 seems to low. In Brazil he showed some great performances, based on this he can still has a 78.

P.D.: The goal of him posted right above reflects his main attributes I said before ;)
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 31, 07:15

yes attack 78 more likely
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Dec 16, 23:59

this guy is so fucking strange :? He looks like the most of un technical players, yet he makes some SICK skills, and after it he always looses the ball. oh and have i mentioned how lunatic he goes as the match goes on ? He simply cant cope with anything, much like muntari. btw he did this sombrero flick today, just as so many interesting he makes but, he lost the ball anyways ! Seriously its ridiculous, he can pull off the crazier stuff you'd expect him, like touching the ball a lot of times in the air, making a great trap, a great skill, dribbling past 1/2 players but no matter what he'll always end up loosing it.
Descansa en paz Chucho
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Dec 17, 00:04

He is racist to I hate him because of that....

Yes, he is really weird player, he has a very good body balance, other thing that is strange is that Achilier said Nahuelpan is the most difficult player to mark, interesting right?

Lol.

Spoiler: show
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Ariel Nahuelpan

Postby Kruger13 » 2013 Jan 21, 21:22

Move him to BSC, please.
He is stronger than current value, i remembered that he won all duels against Perlaza, that had a lot of troubles to handle him, at least 87 BB. Also, a bit sceptic with his TS value, no more than lower greens in my books but we have to watch him more.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Jan 22, 22:08

Kruger13 wrote:Move him to BSC, please.
He is stronger than current value, i remembered that he won all duels against Perlaza, that had a lot of troubles to handle him, at least 87 BB. Also, a bit sceptic with his TS value, no more than lower greens in my books but we have to watch him more.

He didnt. Thats why he was very angry and made racist gests against Perlaza, not even Felipao or Marlon have win against Perlaza.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Feb 14, 01:42

the current cards are way wrong, he is by no means a fox in the box, i'd give him no card as for playstyle, his movement is not concise, and who expects a prolific 1st time shoot from him ? its quite ironic that he has this cards actually. He needs sombrero thing urgently, and his ball conduction is pretty efficient i rate him on 82 but he can go up even to 83 :shock: And his shooting is merely illusory, he can give the impression that he creates danger with his shooting power but the connection is awful and as product the accuracy randomized. well rated. Other is, he is expectedly an aerial threat, and im not very sure but sometimes he reaches crazy heights, maybe higher jump, lastly what about his agility ? im not convinced about this value...
Descansa en paz Chucho
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 14, 11:42

I can't believe he scored vs Nacional, I mean, that's not possible.
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Mar 07, 21:54

Ariel "6 Pulmones" Nahuelpan
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Mar 11, 02:18

Temporary update. Wont have Pes for some time so i cant test some stats i'd like too. Nahuelpan has overcome expectations, mine at least. I am a little guilty for gaving him bad reputation i admit :D He is decent, he supports, link up, play 1 touch passes(my bad he does deserve the card), takes set pieces, creates things by his own and what the fans like more: runs the hell to defend. He can be funny even, at moments he defendes like a crab :lol: But seriously, i dont know how can he run so the fuck much, he can chase 3 defenders simultaneously and wont tire, he can make 50 meters running a wont tire, track back and wont tire ever. He belongs to the club of players that have borned or train to have more stamina than their role require. I have not updated his stamina because without Pes to test it i dont know how much he needs. I want to test his att awareness also, kruger had a good idea of lowering( though hasnt posted dunno why :? ), he can be infuriating with his lack of scorer movement upfront.

Nahuelpan still makes silly choices, takes wrong paths on his own at times, shoot wildly, dive, etc. But he has played better than expected for sure.

update: da 78<82, def 33<50, fka 65<71( wonder goal today, another set piece one on pre-season), wfa/wff 5/5<3/2( ridiculously shy to use it, just serves him to run :| ), def awareness 1<3, tw 75?<79 ; removed fox in the box, added track back; added Sombrero; added SS.

to be reviewed: Fka&Curl<, Ball Control 80<(perfection with his chest, he can make good 1st touch passes with it too, has also good touches with feet), Exp75<(hasnt shown any kind of difficulty with his body movements), sta80<, resp>, agg>
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Mar 24, 22:52

im starting to believe his sa is not that bad actually, just his connection and first touch shots that are...well no words. btw his traps can be immaculate at times, but at some others just...no :| As for intelligence i like him, he thinks outside the box but his decision are not always the best :|
Descansa en paz Chucho
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Mar 25, 00:07

Ariel 6 pulmones is playing great he deserves a better SA and I think he is better than what he was in Liga

Return to “Club Tijuana”