PSD Backbone

Corentin Tolisso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Nov 03, 16:23

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Adrien » 2017 Jun 14, 21:03

Not a big deal anyway.

I mostly have problem with the jump value, I can't find any footage where he showed it and don't have in my memories something you could justify the value. With this stats he will be very dominant in the air, but that's not a part of his game he show much in real.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Jun 14, 21:45

Adrien wrote:Not a big deal anyway.

I mostly have problem with the jump value, I can't find any footage where he showed it and don't have in my memories something you could justify the value. With this stats he will be very dominant in the air, but that's not a part of his game he show much in real.

I watched footage from him before the changes I made, it's hard since his best leaps are mostly about winning balls in the midfield as I said, which is something which tends to get often cut out of highlight videos.
I'll keep looking when I have the time but I'm not sure I can find lots of this.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2017 Nov 23, 16:22

https://youtu.be/xk5utEsqzE8

He really is an elite hole player. I suggested 83 for headers in january, maybe i'd suggest even more now. Consistently geting in the box and scoring headers for quite a while now.

But the most important update would be his AGG. He's attacking space in the last third way too often to sit on whites

Aggression too, that's what i meant when i said this set makes him too deep lying. Basically with these stats, he's kind of deep lying playmaker with low aggression, solid passing and solid defensive qualities. 71 is WAAAY too low. He's surely for yellows there. He's just always in the box. Kinda would put him on pair with Parolo and Mautidi there, they are on 85, but he would be fine with 82 83
Relja's not dead
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2017 Dec 06, 08:36

Relja's not dead
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2018 Jun 02, 12:04

Two great games with NT. He made so much improvements in his ball retention in the mieldfields. Looks to have a lot of confidence too. Pretty interristing.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2018 Jun 02, 22:59

One of my fav players, good to see him bossing the midfield. He is twice a player for Pogba.
Relja's not dead

Return to “FC Bayern München”