Robert Lewandowski

Moderators: Albo7, KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Robert Lewandowski

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:58

PES2013 Goal Celebration: 26 & 10

Last edited by E_9 on 2010 Oct 18, 19:01, edited 10 times in total.
Fantasista

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Fantasista » 2015 Oct 08, 11:56

Albo7 wrote:Only thing that could possibly jump up is att by a couple of points, but not red yet.

Yep but still I'd wait with any changes to at least December. The set is represents him very well as it is right now. Also I have strange feeling that after Robbens recovery his score record might drop to what we've been used to.
show some fcking respect
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Oct 09, 04:06

this guy can score from anything... and what is important, also without his Bayern teammates...as he proved again tonight against Scotland...

imo best striker in the world now..
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Oct 09, 11:40

4 games for Poland - 8 goals.
4 games for Bayern - 12 goals.

I knew he was great, but this is almost legendary.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2015 Oct 11, 20:41

just one goal against Ireland,must be sick or something...
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2015 Oct 13, 22:37

Read an interesting fact:

"Moreover, of the 10 players to score at least 70 league goals over the past five seasons Lewandowski ranks second to Messi (22.8%) in terms of conversion rate (20%) and leads the way for shot accuracy - 49.5% this time just getting the better of the Argentine (48.8%). He is undoubtedly among the most unerring finishers on the continent, and has been for some time." -- Martin Laurence

(http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -the-world)

I am unsure of where the author found those stats, but that is interesting to me, as I with a few other people believe Lewandowski to be a bit wasteful for the amount of chances he gets when shooting, but have the impression that Messi is more dangerous from watching them both...I do understand that the author meant conversion from attempts on goal into goals by "shot accuracy" rather than what we here at PSD mean in actual precision of the shot, but interesting nonetheless.

Also anyone catch how sharp he was on the second goal vs Scotland? He cycled through like three frame of minds in two seconds -> 'get on the end of cross' -> 'hey ref give me a penalty for some phantom handball' -> 'oh shit forget the penalty the ball is loose, I got this'. :lol: That was world class Response :mrgreen:
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2015 Oct 14, 01:05

I actually found the source of the authors stats, and to address two earlier posts in this thread...

jurgens wrote:
KillaKlo wrote:At least you should use non-penalty-goals per 90 minutes if you even want to do that comparison.

Also, it's impossible to find stuff like that, I would love to have access to that sort of info, but nowhere I know lists panalties in goals scored per season.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/29400/ ... ewandowski

Go to tab Detailed, select Goals from the drop down menu of Category, then select Situations from drop down menu of Sub category:, then select Total from the drop down menu of Accumulation.

for the record since 2013/2014:

Lewy 64 goals (6 penalties) in 7707 minutes played (in 94 appearances)...7 yellow cards
Diego "The Instigator" Costa 57 goals (7 penalties) in 6795 minuyes played (in 86 appearances)...20 yellow cards :lol:

*This is only domestic league and Champions League, NO Domestic Cup stats nor National Team stats
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2015 Oct 16, 08:05

Attack at 94 shouldn't a big deal after all. I think it's pretty much deserved, without touching shooting stats.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2015 Oct 16, 15:35

Oriello wrote:I actually found the source of the authors stats, and to address two earlier posts in this thread...

jurgens wrote:
KillaKlo wrote:At least you should use non-penalty-goals per 90 minutes if you even want to do that comparison.

Also, it's impossible to find stuff like that, I would love to have access to that sort of info, but nowhere I know lists panalties in goals scored per season.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/29400/ ... ewandowski

Go to tab Detailed, select Goals from the drop down menu of Category, then select Situations from drop down menu of Sub category:, then select Total from the drop down menu of Accumulation.

for the record since 2013/2014:

Lewy 64 goals (6 penalties) in 7707 minutes played (in 94 appearances)...7 yellow cards
Diego "The Instigator" Costa 57 goals (7 penalties) in 6795 minuyes played (in 86 appearances)...20 yellow cards :lol:

*This is only domestic league and Champions League, NO Domestic Cup stats nor National Team stats

I don't quite understand how to use this, but this is great, thanks. Can't belive I've been using this site for that long and never noticed that whole section.
KillaKlo

Postby KillaKlo » 2015 Oct 23, 23:32

transfermarkt.de works too
PES-Up
buszmen

Postby buszmen » 2015 Oct 24, 07:59

It must be consider changing Injury Tolerance from B to A. In 9 full seasons he was injuried and doesnt play in only 4 single games.
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Nov 07, 16:10

Think that he needs more than 81 for DA. He's been consistent, and even more than that, he shows very good control in various situations. He makes progressive dribbles, ball retention dribbles in a manner of a truly skillful player. In this regard, he is a lot more similar to Benzema than to Muller cause he can dribble in the spot, running, with his back towards the goal or turned the other way round, the thing is - it's controling the ball that makes him effective, something Muller compensates on with body and feet movement plus good decisions and knowing his limits. One more thing about Lewandowski is that he can take on a player and dribble him cause he wants it, not just because situation forces him to do so. He goes into real one-on-ones and wins them enough to be considered a good dribbler.
I think something like 83 would be okay, with 84 being an option, too.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Nov 08, 15:59

Major general Woof wrote:Think that he needs more than 81 for DA. He's been consistent, and even more than that, he shows very good control in various situations. He makes progressive dribbles, ball retention dribbles in a manner of a truly skillful player. In this regard, he is a lot more similar to Benzema than to Muller cause he can dribble in the spot, running, with his back towards the goal or turned the other way round, the thing is - it's controling the ball that makes him effective, something Muller compensates on with body and feet movement plus good decisions and knowing his limits. One more thing about Lewandowski is that he can take on a player and dribble him cause he wants it, not just because situation forces him to do so. He goes into real one-on-ones and wins them enough to be considered a good dribbler.

Agree with everything.I always tought that his DA was underrated on this site.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2015 Nov 08, 23:58

jurgens wrote:I don't quite understand how to use this, but this is great, thanks. Can't belive I've been using this site for that long and never noticed that whole section.

How to use the menus or the info?

KillaKlo wrote:transfermarkt.de works too

I don't think they list things like how many goals scored with what foot or how many headers...I wonder how they list Robben's stomach tap in from this weekend? :mrgreen: The site also notes from where the goals and shots were made.

I just wish to find a site that lists players' top speeds and how many meters they walked, ran or sprinted in a match, like it is being shown so often on Serie A and La Liga matches this season...maybe its a BT Sports thing...

buszmen wrote:It must be consider changing Injury Tolerance from B to A. In 9 full seasons he was injuried and doesnt play in only 4 single games.

He did play with a broken face last season and it impacted his performances..either the mask or the pain of breathing through that nose..but I agree he has been relatively injury free..I should look up some statistics on this...cuz what you list is incredible and I don't believe you :lol: ..but he is quite the physical specimen, with that low body fat, that girdle of Adonis and those aaaaabbbss...no homo just mirin ;)

RasniPantela wrote:
Major general Woof wrote:Think that he needs more than 81 for DA. He's been consistent, and even more than that, he shows very good control in various situations. He makes progressive dribbles, ball retention dribbles in a manner of a truly skillful player. In this regard, he is a lot more similar to Benzema than to Muller cause he can dribble in the spot, running, with his back towards the goal or turned the other way round, the thing is - it's controling the ball that makes him effective, something Muller compensates on with body and feet movement plus good decisions and knowing his limits. One more thing about Lewandowski is that he can take on a player and dribble him cause he wants it, not just because situation forces him to do so. He goes into real one-on-ones and wins them enough to be considered a good dribbler.

Agree with everything.I always tought that his DA was underrated on this site.

Yup, 84 would be an accurate rating, +1 point above Alvaro Morata would be good, Lewandowski is more effective at beating players with dribbles..I think Lewy's high Attack aids him in passing by defenders in PES so DA 84 would be sufficient.
milanillo

Postby milanillo » 2015 Nov 09, 02:08

No alternative of adding his SA one or two points . I think he is in the best period in his football life . He is in the top . So I think there is no preventive to give him what he deserves . With two points to be added to dripple acc because there are alot of player are less drippler than him and have number higher .and low maybe five points of defence . I think 49 is exaggerated.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2015 Nov 09, 03:44

it's dribble
Defender1990

Postby Defender1990 » 2015 Nov 11, 11:08

He needs a change in SA and attack imo. Who agrees?
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Nov 11, 11:59

Is he really more dangerous than in Dortmund? Or is he the same? DA was probably underrated since those times, but I'm not sure if he was ever a red attack player. Putting him closer to that would maybe make sense, although increasments like this could just be a reflection of form and if he doesn't continue this way, soon everyone will demand decreasing to old value. We should look at the longer period of time, not just past 2 months. Can anyone elaborate on that aspect?
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Nov 11, 14:35

There's no way he can be on the same level than Aguero in ATT, considering his orange RES and 7 Form.
Really don't know about DA, is he better than Costa, for example? It's true Costa is much faster and has (much) higher DS, but i really don't see Lewandowski beign much better than him.
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Nov 11, 15:57

I don't know Costa, but there are plenty of other players I can compare him to. Muller and Benzema are already explained and I think he's nothing worse than Rakitić, Kroos (underrated if seen as a lone stat but I think Kroos' value is acceptable), Perišić...
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Nov 13, 06:04

Nowadays his close controll is very similar to Diego Costa (with a little better accuary and consistency) , even with the big difference in their styles . I don't think that he really needs a 84 value , looks a bit overpower.
I preffer a 82-83 value , even if it is one point less or higher , these numbers are more balanced than a 84 number because with this combination 84 DA + 88 BC + 82 TS he looks a natural dribbler and he is not . His dribble is a feature which helps in the development of his personal and Bayern's game but it is not something primordial , something that he always uses . It is ' ' only ' ' a feature that he use sometimes with a good accuary...
Judging by precision and consistency of using this attribute, he deserves rather be on a higher level than Costa(who is a little overpower) but not so close to mid yellow's. Personally i preffer Costa in 81-82 and Lewan in 82-83.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''

Return to “FC Bayern München”