Robert Lewandowski

Moderators: Albo7, Akephalos, KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Robert Lewandowski

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:58

PES2013 Goal Celebration: 26 & 10

Last edited by E_9 on 2010 Oct 18, 19:01, edited 10 times in total.
Albo7
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Albo7 » 2019 Sep 29, 10:42

I'm more for a 97 tbh. He's done it over and over and over again, his goalscoring record is amazing, he's been carrying Bayerns attack for so long, every move of his in the offensive department smells like danger, he can create danger, he can harvest danger, one of the most complete strikers ever imho.
Image TROLL KING Image

Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Oct 06, 16:47

I think we went too far here. Even a 96 not necessary but I wouldn't complain. 97 is overkill.
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 07, 17:05

Whoah10115 wrote:I think we went too far here. Even a 96 not necessary but I wouldn't complain. 97 is overkill.

Could be, but also Lewandowski has been amazing for far too long. Not only in Bundesliga but also UCL, several seasons with at least 29 goals wich is a sick number tbf. Lets see how he ends this season but i'm not against the 97 in Attack.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
fitzcarraldo
Regular Poster

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2019 Oct 19, 15:35

Well, this season he will be 3rd top scorer in history of bundesliga (and probably just behind Muller in 2 seasons). But im fine with both 96 and 97 for ATT.
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Oct 19, 16:08

Akephalos wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:I think we went too far here. Even a 96 not necessary but I wouldn't complain. 97 is overkill.

Could be, but also Lewandowski has been amazing for far too long. Not only in Bundesliga but also UCL, several seasons with at least 29 goals wich is a sick number tbf. Lets see how he ends this season but i'm not against the 97 in Attack.

I am with you, literally what else does he have to do to justify this number? He is one of the best pure goalscorers in the last decade and just lethal in all instances. For real though, this guy does it against every opponent he faces. Pure class.
Last edited by anOKguy on 2019 Oct 19, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 19, 16:32

anOKguy wrote:
Akephalos wrote:

I am with you, literally what else does he have to do to justify this number? He is one of the best pure goalscorers in the last decade and just lethal in all instances. Maybe if he were in Serie A he would have unquestioned legendary numbers? :lol: For real though, this guy does it against every opponent he faces. Pure class.

What amazes me is that is almost a guarantee that great Bundesliga players do well in EPL (wich we can all agree is the best league in the world) so if that regard we have multiple examples on how Buli players do great against better teams/players because they do indeed have quality. So holding on a high value just because he plays in Bundesliga is not "valid" for me. Lewandowski has nothing else to prove, the reason he wont leave Bayern is because the team doesnt want to, and honestly who would? he is one of the best strikers if not, the best in the world.

And is not only in Bundesliga, he was always such a thread in UCL, hard to predict and completely shut down.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2019 Oct 19, 18:48

I think it's too high as it's bordering or on the same level as completely unplayable players, Suarez, Romario, young Ronaldo, Messi, hes a few tiers down from that level imo.
kuer86
New Stat Maker

Postby kuer86 » 2019 Oct 19, 20:10

He is brillant no doubt, but is he better in attack as Prime Falcao, Etoo, Shevchenko, Ibrahimovic and Shearer? As good as Prime Henry, Van Nistelrooy etc? I know the Attack stat is just one of many, but i‘m just not sure he is that good, but than again i ask myself if my younger Self saw players with other eyes, just because i was younger and maybe everything had a little more magic about it...but i‘m still having a Hard Time seeing him at that level which 97 suggests
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 19, 21:09

Like i said before, Im not against 97 but also think he doesnt deserve less than 96 in that area. Any of those values seems fair to me

Thanks for the multiple insights wich keeps the activity on the forum but also leaves a very rich debate and opinion on Lewandowski.

I understand and agree that he might not have the same hype as other great strikers had, in fact that happens to a lot of world class quality strikers in Bundesliga's history and I do agree that maybe we can all get hyped more as kids and when we grow up we are more critics with players, in fact that happened to me quite a lot.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Oct 20, 14:27

Akephalos wrote:
anOKguy wrote:
Akephalos wrote:

I am with you, literally what else does he have to do to justify this number? He is one of the best pure goalscorers in the last decade and just lethal in all instances. Maybe if he were in Serie A he would have unquestioned legendary numbers? :lol: For real though, this guy does it against every opponent he faces. Pure class.

What amazes me is that is almost a guarantee that great Bundesliga players do well in EPL (wich we can all agree is the best league in the world) so if that regard we have multiple examples on how Buli players do great against better teams/players because they do indeed have quality. So holding on a high value just because he plays in Bundesliga is not "valid" for me. Lewandowski has nothing else to prove, the reason he wont leave Bayern is because the team doesnt want to, and honestly who would? he is one of the best strikers if not, the best in the world.

And is not only in Bundesliga, he was always such a thread in UCL, hard to predict and completely shut down.

I'm speaking strictly from the point of view of his goal-scoring numbers.
AdAc
New Stat Maker

Postby AdAc » 2019 Oct 27, 11:26

I don't know if he deserves 96 or 97 (or 98?) Attack value, even if I gave him 97

Some year ago Lewandowski had 7 Form, and considering his extra-ordinary shape and his continuity of very good performances I think he deserved and still deserves 7 Form
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Nov 09, 20:14

Wonderful world class ball trap from Lewa, he is just amazing.

Spoiler: show

Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2019 Nov 11, 05:24

Actually, his TECH should be in oranges. It's no coincidence that KONAMI always give him very high stats for TECH. For me, his first touch isn't any lower than Suarez, in fact it's better.

TECH=>90. :!: :!: :!:
Yazid
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Yazid » 2019 Nov 11, 14:44

I don’t think personally he should have 97 attack either for what it’s worth. I think he’s one of the great modern strikers of recent history, but as people have highlighted before, 97 puts him in company with all time level juggernauts such as batigol, Henry, Suarez and Ronaldo. I just don’t think he’s that level as a threat tbh.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Nov 11, 16:45

Suji wrote:Actually, his TECH should be in oranges. It's no coincidence that KONAMI always give him very high stats for TECH. For me, his first touch isn't any lower than Suarez, in fact it's better.

TECH=>90. :!: :!: :!:

Well, absolutely not. He's already higher than Villa, for example, who has better touch (and his ATT shouldn't lower).

His BB should be higher, not his Tech. He guards the ball well and optimizes his ability to control the ball. And he has a touch of flair.

Return to “FC Bayern München”