PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Federico Andrada

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Sep 02, 17:31

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Federico Andrada

Postby Paablito » 2016 Sep 26, 15:15

Added him to the db, still have some doubts about him.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 05, 22:20

he isnt pure scorer but he is useful for the team, being annoying in attack moving around the defenders and making some nice runs using his nice pace. Also he looks quite competent when i watch him using his body - today vs viera and alvarado (especially vs the last one) - and his arms. He has some tendencies to be in other match but when the team need, he shows soem kind of good mentality, at least he runs a lot. Btw he scored this beautiful goal.
distinguidosrx
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby distinguidosrx » 2016 Nov 06, 15:39

Paablito wrote:he isnt pure scorer but he is useful for the team, being annoying in attack moving around the defenders and making some nice runs using his nice pace. Also he looks quite competent when i watch him using his body - today vs viera and alvarado (especially vs the last one) - and his arms. He has some tendencies to be in other match but when the team need, he shows soem kind of good mentality, at least he runs a lot. Btw he scored this beautiful goal.

I think mentality must be in green. He is very active...
What do you think?
:!: Se viene el parche definitivo:
PES 6: l o s t d i m e n t i o n
"el extraño caso de Julio Cruz"
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 26, 23:39

for sure he is better than this, hsi balance needs be higher than this, he likes use his body and does pretty well, he is dynamic, fighting with this body instead of benegas, also is a competent shooter, can hit some nice shots outside of the box with good placement and power. Im positive with higher balance, better passes accuracy and with better stamina for sure, he is annoying, moves a lot and probably needs better mentality - in this one have my doubts - in other areas he is just ok, but manages to score here and there.
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2017 Jul 17, 21:55

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Jul 18, 10:49

Paablito wrote:for sure he is better than this, hsi balance needs be higher than this, he likes use his body and does pretty well, he is dynamic, fighting with this body instead of benegas, also is a competent shooter, can hit some nice shots outside of the box with good placement and power. Im positive with higher balance, better passes accuracy and with better stamina for sure, he is annoying, moves a lot and probably needs better mentality - in this one have my doubts - in other areas he is just ok, but manages to score here and there.

Any idea for updating him? He had one good season in one of the worst teams
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Oct 15, 02:24

I made a pending update here, i forgot about him, mostly of the idea of the set was ok, just he is better about comittment and being helpfull for the team, despite of he isnt dangerous at all in attack positions, in the box inst a reliable striker but he runs and fight a lot with the defenders leaving spaces to romero.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Oct 20, 15:19

He never changes his style, he is like a really average striker but he is damn intensive and so annoying moving around the defenders being the first player of the team performing the high pressure, probably he deserves def awareness 2 and higher mentality, he is constantly pushing his body to the limits.
Besides this as i said before, his shooting abilities and pure danger in the box he is quite meh to be the main striker of the team, he does a great effort to the wingers he must work on the first pass ability, his mates tries to use him as a pivot player because has great strength but he lose many balls because his first touch is meeh.

Return to “Aldosivi”