BajkoMacka
PSD Youth League

Re: Nemanja Radonjić

Postby BajkoMacka » 2018 Feb 23, 01:46

BajkoMacka
PSD Youth League

Postby BajkoMacka » 2018 Feb 23, 01:49

Official height 185 cm.I think ,kicking power 89 is too much(82 max).BB max. 80 and speed max 90.When look this set,"SERBIAN Wolkot" :D !
VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Feb 23, 12:21

This set has been heavily analyzed. Every value has a point. If anyone has some suggestions, he needs to explain them. Otherwise, comments are gonna be deleted.

I've described his speed abilities in the team topic.
viewtopic.php?f=364&t=7771&start=200

Your TS and BB suggestions have a sense, but I've decided to give him these ones. By the way, I don't like to see you saying that his BB is "max 80". He is quite tough player to play against, he is killing an oppponent in body duels. When he starts running, nobody can't shake him.

I don't know why would someone want to make his KP be lower. He should be rated over every bigger Serbian player except Kolarov. Everyone who is following Red Star knows that he is taking at least one 87+ KP shot per game.
https://youtu.be/QrEsQckpC-8

He isn't 185 cm, no matter what the sources say. He might wants to be that tall, but he isn't. He is standing on the tip-toes at every team picture to make himself look bigger than he is. In reality, it's quite easy to conclude that he is not as big as Adzic, not even close.

download/file.php?id=232&mode=view

download/file.php?id=234&mode=view

download/file.php?id=233&mode=view
Hostafler99
New Stat Maker

Postby Hostafler99 » 2018 Feb 23, 15:32

This set represents him well, great job. All his strengths and weaknesses are highlighted properly. Brave decision to give him this high speed stats lol, I was wondering how would you rate him, because I know he is insanely fast. Didn't expect you to go this high though, especially because he's playing in Serbian league, but I'm glad you did, he deserves it.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2018 Feb 23, 16:34

This set is totally fine, controversy not needed. Radonjić is not just another Serbian-league starlet, his potential is/was insane, by the age of 22 a player of that type and qualities should be playing in England, Germany or Italy, he was under contract with Roma.

He was very unprofessional throughout his career, since the late stages of his spel at Čukarički, when he already knew he'll be going to Red Star. As a youth player he was a Partizan graduate, the class of '96. already have couple of players around Europe, like Andrija Živković, Benfica star, and Saša Lukić, Torino player on loan at Levante, who was reportedly a MOTM against Real Madrid, and overall enjoys his new role as a deep lying midfielder in La Liga.

Radonjić was the brightest talent of that generation. His unprofessional behaviour left a huge mark on his tactical awareness and affected his decisions making badly. But i think it's fairly shown here.

His top speed is insane, his acc is insane, that is a fact. His DS and DA are nothing more than solid, replicated too. I am not a fan of this guy at all, but i am sure that he'd show the glimpses of his wild talent and physique in literally any league, including the Prem, attracting a huge attention and a solid number of admirers, between the shallow followers of that league. He is so far from being a finished product, and a good player speaking of serious standards, but give him 8 games anywhere in the world, he'll surely play bad and make fucked up decisions for most of the time, but he'll impress there and there.

Basically, a unique talent with world class physique, with shitty tactical astute and inability to make things happen on constant basis, i think this set is saying exactly the same, so can't argue anything.

I think this set is following my words and has the same point, so i can't argue it.
Relja's not dead
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Apr 14, 17:32

Hostafler99
New Stat Maker

Postby Hostafler99 » 2018 Apr 25, 17:54

VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 May 23, 18:19

Results of his individual work are visible. He's raised the performance level and now he is being more concrete than before. He's spent a lot of time on upgrading his shooting abilities and some other stuff.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 05, 08:14

Made a debut in the NT starting 11 last night. He was the most concrete player in the team in the terms of chances.
https://youtu.be/psiSU69H1vI
1.41-2.18
5.17 great backheel pass to Mitrovic

However, he is tactically inept, which is quite visible in the poor managed team like Serbia is.

There were some controversies because he's got a call. My opinion is that his speed and individual quality must be used and that he is a legitimite option from the bench, especially when it comes about counter attacks. Also, he's not useless like he used to be, he's improved at some aspects in the last couple of months.
However, Krstajic didn't call Gacinovic because of Radonjic. Gacinovic is a much more experienced player than Radonjic, he was constantly getting a call ups and that step could be wrong due a numerous reasons. I wasn't following Gacinovic but I've heard that he is doing great at Frankfurt.
Hostafler99
New Stat Maker

Postby Hostafler99 » 2018 Jun 05, 12:53

He definitely has his problems, but I think he can do some damage, especially with his speed and coming in from the bench, like you said. He was the only player yesterday that actually tried to do something, the rest of the team was horrible. But I agree that Gacinovic should have been called because he deserves it. We have good players, but we will never do anything unless we bring in a good manager, and that, sadly, isn't going to happen anytime soon.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Jun 05, 13:02

Gacinovic had some injuries issues last season, but I think he was still fit enough to play in the WC.
My theory is that Krstajic decided not to add Gacinovic because Krstajic now rates him as an AMF or advanced CMF, and Krstajic probably felt he has enough depth for those roles in Serbia NT squad. As you said, Radonjic would have fill more of a impact sub down the flanks.
Sounds like a legit reasoning at first, yet it also has the risk of filling a roster spot just to be applied under specific circumstances.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
petarpan
New Contributor

Postby petarpan » 2018 Jul 04, 12:43

I am not sure how it actually works in the game, but in my opinion his acceleration underpins his overall speed, especially with the ball at his feet. So, my question is: shouldn't his DS and ACC be higher, but TS lower? He is fast, but I think that it comes from 'momentum' (i.e. reaching high speed in an instant (due to his outstanding acceleration)) and not from high top speed.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jul 05, 00:10

petarpan wrote:I am not sure how it actually works in the game, but in my opinion his acceleration underpins his overall speed, especially with the ball at his feet. So, my question is: shouldn't his DS and ACC be higher, but TS lower? He is fast, but I think that it comes from 'momentum' (i.e. reaching high speed in an instant (due to his outstanding acceleration)) and not from high top speed.

Radonjic has an amazing top speed but it's true that he primarily relies on the burst. When he's got a space, he is demonstrating a sick top speed, although that rarely happens for a numerous reasons.
viewtopic.php?f=364&t=7771&start=200#p582157
Here you can see a couple examples of his top speed. My favourite ones are the one from the friendly game while he was in Cukaricki and the situation in which he's came back to chase an opponent.

However, I can not demand your words and I am surely gonna test him with the lower TS, although IMO his acc is well rated.

You are totally right, his DS is certainly better. He is able to demonstrate a sick speed on the ball, for example the situation against Sparta in Belgrade, against BATE in Belgrade, against Macva last October, against Brazil a few days ago. He didn't perform well for a couple or months and for that reason, his numerous qualities used to be less visible, including his speed on the ball. However, he is constantly improving since March. He's gained confidence and came back to the form.
Hostafler99
New Stat Maker

Postby Hostafler99 » 2018 Jul 24, 22:26

https://streamable.com/eyof8

He's bad at decision making, sometimes tries to dribble and outpace everyone when he should just pass the ball, but at the same time he can be really dangerous with his speed and strong shot. He changed and improved his game, he cuts in and shoots much more, at the beginning of last season he almost never did that, his shot was terrible and that's why he wasn't scoring (he didn't score a single goal in Serbian league in his first 22 games) but he started to improve his shooting and cut in at the end of the season and scored 5 goals in 6 playoff games he played. He still has to improve a lot, but I hope he will stay because I believe in him and I think he can still become a good player.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Aug 02, 12:06

Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2018 Aug 14, 21:53

So, again he is decisive man for Crvena Zvezda.. great first touch and blasted finishing..

https://youtu.be/o0KkaqY3otQ
Last edited by Moysís on 2018 Aug 14, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Aug 14, 21:56

Yup, wonderful goal in the 103rd minute. Didn't expect it but he did a wonderful job.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0KkaqY3otQ
Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2018 Aug 14, 22:05

Yes, nice to see this guy developing on good way so far, really big talent of serbian football.. hope we will watch lot of good and quality matches this season from him..
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Aug 19, 12:23

He is still at Crvena zvezda, transfer in Marseille ain't finished yet. He is certainly gonna play a games against Salzburg, we'll see what's gonna happen next.

Return to “Olympique de Marseille”