PSD Backbone

Darío Benedetto

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 15, 18:03

dwid
Regular Poster

Re: Darío Benedetto

Postby dwid » 2018 Nov 12, 12:34

He should have "Super-Sub".
"Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate."

Hendrik Johannes Cruijff.
JeffVR98
Regular Poster

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Nov 12, 13:15

I don't think so, he only has showing decent performances coming from the bench in the last 3 or 4 matches. I would expect something more to give him that card. Currently i think that the one that needs that card in AFA is Quintero, since he has been showing been superb performances over the last year being a sub.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Mar 23, 16:17

I've always watched him like a very good technical player but with matches like yesterday at a higher level and compared with european team players, his technique was just pathetic, like a Serie B player.

Also he doesn't show anything special, missing header shots is like usual when he plays at NT. I'm not being unfair cause I've always loved his style since he was in Arsenal, he has the potential but it seems the character he made from himself in the last time "ate" his all good abilities to play football (plus his ACL injurie).

I mean, it's just pathetic and senseless he's used before Kun, even Icardi without playing at Inter is better than him at a high level. It's too damn noticiable at a simple look. Same with the other local league strikers, they're just too far from the kinds of Aguero, Icardi and even that fatass Higuaín. Benedetto is currently a meme from himself. His controls of the ball yesterday were just from an amateur player, even Domingo Blanco looked better than him. I'd rate his technique like 3 points below.

Oh and also he looks so unagile and non-explosive since he came back from that serious injurie, quite conservative at his runs and movement from his body. I wonder if he's still yellows.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Mar 23, 18:15

he definetely needs lower physical and speed stats overall from even before injury.

sta, acc, agi (77?), ds, st and even da seem all rated higher than needed, he already has his main qualities highlited quite well and won't make him unplayable but more realistic.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Apr 11, 15:03

Could drop his form to 4 and agg to 80ish or there? O think there is no reason to have those "high" values form is quite obvious and isnt to aggressive to the box he is more prone ot be outside the box trying to connect with his mates instead of putting inside the box, he barely attacks and you can see walking around and there is where Wanchope is better in some circumstances and vs other teams to play at counter attacks but Benedetto is better at pivoting more intelligent in attack situations, etc
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 May 27, 16:14

His moment reflected in this action yesterday, wtf
Spoiler: show
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Aug 04, 18:10

Moved to _fra Olympique Marsella. Let's see how he develops away from Boca's world.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2019 Sep 16, 10:29

He's the forward Marseille needed for years, may be since Drogba left. He has that grinta, the sense of positionning into the box, he know wich run to do, when to stop it. The way he stop his run yersterday for his second goal, get back from one walk then strike to the first poast was perfect. A true scorer !
He remember me those argentinians forward who already spent some years in Ligue 1 like Lisandro Lopez, they all have this feeling for the goals, this fighting spirit into the box to not let any chance to opponents in the very few balls they'll get into it.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Sep 16, 12:34

Adrien wrote:He's the forward Marseille needed for years, may be since Drogba left. He has that grinta, the sense of positionning into the box, he know wich run to do, when to stop it. The way he stop his run yersterday for his second goal, get back from one walk then strike to the first poast was perfect. A true scorer !
He remember me those argentinians forward who already spent some years in Ligue 1 like Lisandro Lopez, they all have this feeling for the goals, this fighting spirit into the box to not let any chance to opponents in the very few balls they'll get into it.

so nice to read from you that he’s doing well on marseille at his age and after all his recent injuries that left them out of the nt.

it’s also really good for the argentinian league to know that an elder player and top scorer could deliver on a top league in europe and not just sell the youngsters to fail.

many promising players turn out really bad after moving too quick when promised some money, they get the checks, help their families but never reach the expecting potential.

hopefully they start thinking more about their future but that’s a more in-depth talk about the youth divisions and each club in particular lol.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2020 Mar 01, 19:13

First hat-trick in Ligue 1 vs Nimes. 11 goals in 25 matches since he arrived, he's growing at his abilities again.
1st

2nd, nice 8-)

3rd
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2020 Mar 02, 12:05

He had difficulties for some months, but seems to came back at a good form. He made several good game in February.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
7Jonathan28
PSD Youth League

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Mar 02, 15:46

He's back on form, finally he showed some good games. But, his technique looks underrated, imo it should be 81.

Return to “Olympique de Marseille”