PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Moussa Dembélé

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Oct 30, 18:10

PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Moussa Dembélé

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Oct 30, 18:54

nice work, but he is French ;) http://www.fulhamfc.com/player-profiles/moussa-dembele

also his weight on that official source is lesser than what is here atm. ;)
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2015 Oct 30, 19:15

My bad, pressed the wronmg button and had to reinput the set hence the errors, cheers for pointing them out
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2016 Sep 10, 22:01

Surprised he chose Celtic, could have had his pick of teams in the prem....probably will prove wise, gets to play and score loads before moving to a top team,
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Aug 31, 20:43

Moved to Lyon where he gonna replace Mariano.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Aug 31, 21:37

He has a card to play. He could quickly won his place as a starter if Depay came back as a winger or if they play with two CF. All is into his hands now.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Sanji
PSD Youth League

Postby Sanji » 2018 Sep 01, 19:38

too bad he ain't left footed. I think he's gonna fight for his spot with Traore. Both Traore and Memphis aren't cut off for the 433 unfortunately, they're both better uptop. Ideally id see him in the diamond with Depay, in front of Fekir.

Apparently he's got some hamstring issues, hopefully our doctors will solve it. He'll bring a much needed hold up play, pretty good at lays off too. Hopefully he helps us get out of the groups, but Pep ain't giving me much hope.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2019 May 18, 20:28

Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 May 18, 21:44

That's also why I decreased his DA few months ago. He's close control on that movements is again horrible. All in power. He made a great first season at Lyon anyway. Very promissing for the future.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2019 May 18, 21:52

Good to hear he’s doing well, still shocked he didn’t get a move back down south
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Aug 09, 21:22

He's a tank. Great for long balls when there is no movements to make the all squad to comes out of his own zone. When he's launch, his speed/BB makes him deadly. Also very good on aerial challenge. Really like him, I guess nest summer he'll move to EPL, he has the profile at least^^
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Sep 13, 19:42

I decrease his Acc to high green, really has difficulties to sprint on first metres, Lukaku is faster on that aspect.

Also now he's playing more and more as a post player, teamates giving him long balls, then his power back of the goal is amazing to keep the ball and make the all team going forward. Also pretty interristing into the box to cut crosses.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Sep 17, 18:53

Already decreased it, but decreasing it again. His agility is so low, he's faling all the time while trying to turn, and can hardly move his body. Also struggling to have a decent close control under pressure.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Feb 27, 15:17

He's only gotten better since he's signed for OL, got so much more complete physically. He's probably be a candidate for higher yellows for BB in the next few months, maybe next season. He looks also much taller and heavier but most sources confirm that height/weight combo, probably outdated data.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2020 Feb 27, 15:44

I disagree with you last update. He's not running at all most game this season. Okay he's not lazzy for first pressing against goalkeeper or center back. He's generous on effort, and I agree for ment. But rest of the time he's staying at his position and been invisible the whole game. That happend a lot this season. I don't know what was you idea for this 83 stamina.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Feb 27, 16:24

It sounds like you're arguing against a TW update rather than a STA one.

He's not running at all most game this season. Okay he's not lazzy for first pressing against goalkeeper or center back. He's generous on effort

I don't get your point there. He's not running at all, but he's not lazy and generous on effort? That doesn't add up. I agree with the last two sentences, hence the STA/MENT upgrade.

But rest of the time he's staying at his position and been invisible the whole game.

That's why he's got 63 TW. Your first point is that he's generous pressuring defenders and GKs and isn't lazy. That's good STA. You're also saying that he's not moving much when he's not pressuring opponents. That's low TW.

I think he does a lot of work off the ball, using his body to screen and mitigates defenders movement. As you said he's not lazy at all, he's prone to be the first to apply pressure on the opposing CBs. His supportive movement is shit and non-existent, but not his overall workrate IMO.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2020 Feb 28, 19:51

You might be right.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2020 Mar 05, 15:45

I still have difficulties to see the 83stamina to be honest. When I said he's walking all the times or stay at his positions, that also means he keep energy, and can't be exhaust at the end of the games because he just not running most of the times. I think a green value his enough to replicate it in game, he will still have energy at the end. Because he just not running most of the times.

Return to “Olympique Lyonnais”