PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

AJ Auxerre

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Aug 29, 19:39

TheShocker
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: AJ Auxerre

Postby TheShocker » 2012 Apr 06, 22:25

Can someone take care of this team a bit creating some players + some updates? It would be awesome...Its a shame that they are not an interesting club anymore just because they are facing financial problems and they are using young players and fighting down there now...after they played in Champions League too seasons ago...I hope that soon someone skilled in Ligue 1 will update this team too ;)
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://fotbalclubarges.ro/
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2012 Apr 07, 09:50

We still take care of them. The players stats are well done. Personnaly I liked to worked on Oliech because it's a specific player with an individualist set.

But you're right, I can't saw a lot of games of Auxerre, so I can't make the young players like Kossoko or Sanogo. I just have a general view of them. Sanogo is tall and can score some goals, and Kossoko is a very good player, fast, good dribbler, and play like a Free Roaming.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
conker8
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby conker8 » 2012 Apr 14, 20:22

I will work on Boly and Sidibé.

Return to “AJ Auxerre”