Page 2 of 5

Mariano Pavone

Posted: 2008 Dec 09, 19:26
by PES Stats Database
Image

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 22, 02:39
by pablitocarp14
vickingo_73 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:I'm confused, so which is 82??

My current suggestion for the tank.
Shot Technique: 84
Technique: 81
Mentality: 81-82


I said that for his ST 82 will be enough, but I insist with Mentality at the top with 83. I think that his BB is well rated, 1 less than Piñero da Silva


Shot Technique: 82
Technique: 81
Mentality: 83

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 22, 02:45
by jorgecavs
Balance: 86-88
Pavone uses very well his body and arms, but I hasten perhaps, perhaps equal to or better than Santiago Silva.

Shot Technique: 82
Agree. 2 less than Santiago Silva.

Mentality: 83
Agree, in Top witch Parra in CF.

Technique Ranking today.
84: Cristian FABBIANI
83: Leandro CARUSO
82: Pablo VELÁZQUEZ
81: Iván BORGHELLO
80: Claudio GRAF - Guille FRANCO - Iván OBOLO - Lucas VIATRI - Mariano PAVONE - Néstor Andrés SILVERA - Pablo CABALLERO - Rolando ZÁRATE

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 22, 03:03
by jorgecavs
For me is 80, and BB??

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 22, 05:16
by pablitocarp14
For me:

Balance: 88. Very good job behind the goal. (Trata de resolver muy bien de espaldas al arco, la aguanta bien, y "pivotea" con algun compañero)
Shot Technique: 82. He is with the looks crooked, but his shots are powerfull.
Mentality: 83. Leave everything for the jersey. (Corre solo, lucha solo, un tanque peliador Pavone, por eso la ovación del domingo)

And his Technique is well (80).

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 23, 00:15
by jorgecavs
pablitocarp14 wrote:For me:

Balance: 88. Very good job behind the goal. (Trata de resolver muy bien de espaldas al arco, la aguanta bien, y "pivotea" con algun compañero)
Shot Technique: 82. He is with the looks crooked, but his shots are powerfull.
Mentality: 83. Leave everything for the jersey. (Corre solo, lucha solo, un tanque peliador Pavone, por eso la ovación del domingo)

And his Technique is well (80).

Agree, What think the rest of the BB?

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 23, 00:29
by Fixer
I aggggree with the pourposed changes. Ok with tech, can live with It :)
I also don't have your knowledge guys, I pretty much talk about few matches I've seen recently and a bit of Betis.

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Feb 28, 03:34
by pablitocarp14
Today vs Independiente, is more than clear that 88 in Balance is correct.

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 01, 01:11
by jorgecavs
pablitocarp14 wrote:Today vs Independiente, is more than clear that 88 in Balance is correct.

Agree. ;)

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 01, 12:50
by manoloxcr17
I'm not pretty sure about 88 in BB. Look at his height and weight, he is already incredibly strong looking at this.

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 02, 00:59
by xeneize
88 is high fo rhim in BB. i think he doesn´t stay at the same level as toni

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 02, 01:10
by pablitocarp14
Seeing the weight set if is excessive. Wait for more match's IMO.
Julián Velázquez played? :? Talking about to him, never never went well, losing to Lanzini and Lamela. And "El Tanque", he "se los comio" (Velázquez and Matheu) always.
Is okay 86 for me, he weighs more than Silva, is okay his BB.

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 14, 00:59
by jorgecavs
Perhaps deserves more Mentality? something like 80. :geek:

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 14, 01:08
by Fixer
There were some suggestions last page and you participated on them too. Even suggested 83 :P

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 14, 01:20
by jorgecavs
Fixer wrote:There were some suggestions last page and you participated on them too. Even suggested 83 :P

haha if 82-83 :oops: , is an inevitable increase.

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Mar 16, 13:54
by gotaa
I agree also, he needs a yellow number in Mentality. I think he's a little better in it than Parra, but anyways if they're at the same level it's ok. As pablitocarp said, he's a lonely fighter in River's attack

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Apr 12, 12:28
by nachop11
hi
i think that PAVONE deserves in balance 87 or 88(like PALERMO) because he always go body to body with the defenders and the only way that they can stpo him is making foul

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Apr 12, 21:44
by jorgecavs
nachop11 wrote:hi
i think that PAVONE deserves in balance 87 or 88(like PALERMO) because he always go body to body with the defenders and the only way that they can stpo him is making foul

I always thought that was equal to Santiago Silva in Balance.


http://www.cariverplate.com/futbol/plan ... go-mariano

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 83 kg

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Apr 12, 22:07
by nachop11
SANTIAGO SILVA has 87 of BB and PAVONE i think has equal or more

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Apr 12, 22:09
by jorgecavs
nachop11 wrote:SANTIAGO SILVA has 87 of BB and PAVONE i think has equal or more

I think the same. ;)

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Posted: 2011 Apr 13, 05:03
by julgui
Clearly, his mentality needs a update. 82-83 is good number, no?
Regarding his jump, never paid attention... are sure about the 81?