Alexandru Chipciu

Moderators: Raulic, TheShocker, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alexandru Chipciu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Aug 03, 02:18

After basicly a total 1st 11 of Fc Brasov left the club after the 09/10 edition lots of people expected Brasov to be torn apart with little hope to escape the relegation zone in the following season. One of these important departures were Mihai Roman, a NT player and responsible for most attacking actions from the right side. Now since he left for Rapid a young man received the opportunity to attempt to fill this immense void and this Brasov product is named Alex Chipciu. Alex Chipciu is not the pacy wizard like the man before him but he's fairly strong, intelligent in his movements and is a damn good passer, possibly even better than Mihai Roman as he puts more thought into his crosses and they seem to reach their target more convincingly than expected. Probably one of the new players to watch out in the near future.

PMC
PSD Guru

Re: Alexandru CHIPCIU

Postby PMC » 2010 Nov 16, 19:22

total update
I'm against you
TheShocker
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby TheShocker » 2011 Dec 13, 20:03

According to our press I is very near to sign with Steaua in this winter market.
Btw from what I watched at this young guyz,he is very fast,very mobile with a fine touch,I propose from start to have Speed Merchant,Incivise Run,Outside Curve,Reaction,Side and Dribling and higher speed stats.Am I wrong or I overrated him to fast before he did a bigger step at a bigger club? I can't wait to see him at Steaua as a right winger,another good talent from our league :)
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://https://fcarges-pitesti.ro/
TheShocker
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby TheShocker » 2011 Dec 21, 16:07

Official: Signed with Steaua Bucharest a 5 years contract :)
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://https://fcarges-pitesti.ro/
PMC
PSD Guru

Re: Alexandru Chipciu

Postby PMC » 2014 Feb 25, 16:56

who gave him 80 attack!?
I'm against you
Raulic
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Raulic » 2016 Jul 19, 12:30

www.pesromania.org
stumink
New Stat Maker

Postby stumink » 2020 Aug 22, 07:51

The downgrade of attack and defense in the Romanian league is very harsh and arbitrary. While some players had inflated or outdated sets that needed to be downgraded somewhat(but not this much) like Popa, Hoban and Pintilii, most didnt even have inflated sets and now the top Romanian league players are so bad they can't start for for almost any English or Spanish second league team.

This isnt reasonable league standard. Many of the players are internationals(deac, chipciu, cristea) or former good jnternationals(hoban, pintili, muresan). Downgrading CFR is the most harsh cause they still performed very well in europa league.

The arbitrary downgrade by 8-10 is harsh and unwarranted especially for players who weren't even overrated in the fIrst place.

Return to “FC CFR 1907 Cluj”