Marc Bartra

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Marc Bartra

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Mar 13, 11:23

Full Name: Marc Bartra Aregall

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 08:54, edited 2 times in total.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Marc Bartra

Postby Ramindbroken » 2014 Dec 15, 12:45

I've never said he needed yellow DEF. I also dont see him in more than 79 DEF... its true, Verrati its amazing in tackling, he stole the ball from Messi in more than one ocasion. Maybe Bartra 78 and Verrati 79? Verrati is more and more defensive, and he does it really good, but in most of the matches, he barely attacks.
VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jun 28, 22:45

I really like him but he is so globally underrated. At some aspects of game he kinda reminds me on Puyol ; he looks like a leader, quite sacrifised player.. totally different than Pique in this area. ; while at ball control and technique he is similar to Maldini.
Majority of this set is made 2 years ago, during the standarizing, and it is probably underrated at almost every single thing.

I don't know why people insist to keep him on the green Defence. He is an excellent at reading an opponent's dribblings, he's a very confident and has a quite fast thinking when it comes to tackling. I see that Mathieu is on 83, Bartra deserves at least the same value if you ask me.
Mentality also could go higher, there should be a bigger difference between him and Pique. As I've said at the start, he is cold headed defender and difference between him and Pique is obvious.
Header is also higher(high greens/low yellow), possibly Jump too?

He is great at the technical side of the game, too. He is joining to the attack and going forwards with the ball whenever he's got a chance. His ball control is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJXOcIUAzc At 4.58 you can see some of his characteristic moves.
I would make Attack higher, LPA to the high greens, BC to the yellows, DS upgrade and maybe better DA?.

There are some other things I didn't mention, but I am sure he needs an overall upgrade. Why he didn't get so many playing time this season? Mascherano and Mathieu are over him, I see.
Btw, he's played 25 games in this season and Barca conceded just 6 goals at them, 2 of them were in the last round. But yes, except of game vs PSG he was playing just against an easier opponents.

Spoiler: show
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 29, 00:53

VUKDS wrote:I really like him but he is so globally underrated. At some aspects of game he kinda reminds me on Puyol ; he looks like a leader, quite sacrifised player.. totally different than Pique in this area. ; while at ball control and technique he is similar to Maldini.
Majority of this set is made 2 years ago, during the standarizing, and it is probably underrated at almost every single thing.

I don't know why people insist to keep him on the green Defence. He is an excellent at reading an opponent's dribblings, he's a very confident and has a quite fast thinking when it comes to tackling. I see that Mathieu is on 83, Bartra deserves at least the same value if you ask me.
Mentality also could go higher, there should be a bigger difference between him and Pique. As I've said at the start, he is cold headed defender and difference between him and Pique is obvious.
Header is also higher(high greens/low yellow), possibly Jump too?

He is great at the technical side of the game, too. He is joining to the attack and going forwards with the ball whenever he's got a chance. His ball control is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJXOcIUAzc At 4.58 you can see some of his characteristic moves.
I would make Attack higher, LPA to the high greens, BC to the yellows, DS upgrade and maybe better DA?.

There are some other things I didn't mention, but I am sure he needs an overall upgrade. Why he didn't get so many playing time this season? Mascherano and Mathieu are over him, I see.
Btw, he's played 25 games in this season and Barca conceded just 6 goals at them, 2 of them were in the last round. But yes, except of game vs PSG he was playing just against an easier opponents.

Very good your analysis, totally agree ! Bartra made ​​an interesting season, I only have doubs about his aerial game.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Jun 29, 01:10

I made a post last season about him and I still stand by it , I dont want to update him before prior discussions , I dont want these " furymaker overrating his barca " posts around here :P
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jun 29, 21:27

my final suggestions:

attack-aggression-passes: whenever it's possible, he is going forward with the ball and mostly finishing an actions by an offensive pass or shot. at these situations he is sometimes going into the box and moving like a forward. sometimes he's starting an attacks by a passes to the wing, something like in the game against almeria - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5WDKDdCa0
example of a great pass - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJXOcIUAzc 2.46

talking about long passes, he is able to send an excellent diagonals. at times it's happening that they are too short or a bit inacurate, but overally he has a great capacity for a long passes.

defence-response-speed and physical stats: i was talking yesterday about defence, his best defensive characteristic is tackling. response could get a few points boost, he isn't a world class at it and sometimes he arrives late to intercept the pass so it was happening that opponent can easily make a space for a double pass. that is one of his flaws, i don't know if it's about timing or a bad judgment and inexperience for these situations.
speed probably needs an upgrade as well but i'm not 100% sure about this one. he is dealing well with a fast players, even won one sprint against super fast diaz from costa rica.
physical stats - he is not bad physically and in the duel game, i think that a lack of weight was making him a problems in the past. at every this seasons game he was looking at least decently strong to me. jump is also very good, idk if he needs an upgrade. he can jump very well and during the corners his excellent positioning and timing are helpful.

tenacity and teamwork - i was talking about tenacity in the previous post. it should be at greens, at least.
teamwork - he mostly has a good communication with the team mates although a few times i've seen a disconnection between him at pique, but that was mainly pique's mistake. talking about an offside traps, he's trying to make them every time it's possible. team mates are often finishing a job successfully, but at times he is failling them because he doesn't follow an opponents movement well. as i've said, he's paying a lot attention on offside traps but isn't successful at them every time.

Remove SB

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 66
Defence: 84
Header Accuracy: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 64
Place Kicking: 62
Swerve: 73
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
SPEED
Response: 84 + ?
Explosive Power: 78
Dribble Speed: 80
Top Speed: 81 + ?
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 81
Stamina: 80
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 80 + ?
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 5
Tenacity: 77 +
Teamwork: 80 ?

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78 + ?
Shot Technique: 65
Aggression: 73

Offensive Fullback
Pinpoint Pass?

2015 card(extra frontman, i think)
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 30, 01:55

VUKDS wrote:my final suggestions:

attack-aggression-passes: whenever it's possible, he is going forward with the ball and mostly finishing an actions by an offensive pass or shot. at these situations he is sometimes going into the box and moving like a forward. sometimes he's starting an attacks by a passes to the wing, something like in the game against almeria - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5WDKDdCa0
example of a great pass - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJXOcIUAzc 2.46

talking about long passes, he is able to send an excellent diagonals. at times it's happening that they are too short or a bit inacurate, but overally he has a great capacity for a long passes.

defence-response-speed and physical stats: i was talking yesterday about defence, his best defensive characteristic is tackling. response could get a few points boost, he isn't a world class at it and sometimes he arrives late to intercept the pass so it was happening that opponent can easily make a space for a double pass. that is one of his flaws, i don't know if it's about timing or a bad judgment and inexperience for these situations.
speed probably needs an upgrade as well but i'm not 100% sure about this one. he is dealing well with a fast players, even won one sprint against super fast diaz from costa rica.
physical stats - he is not bad physically and in the duel game, i think that a lack of weight was making him a problems in the past. at every this seasons game he was looking at least decently strong to me. jump is also very good, idk if he needs an upgrade. he can jump very well and during the corners his excellent positioning and timing are helpful.

tenacity and teamwork - i was talking about tenacity in the previous post. it should be at greens, at least.
teamwork - he mostly has a good communication with the team mates although a few times i've seen a disconnection between him at pique, but that was mainly pique's mistake. talking about an offside traps, he's trying to make them every time it's possible. team mates are often finishing a job successfully, but at times he is failling them because he doesn't follow an opponents movement well. as i've said, he's paying a lot attention on offside traps but isn't successful at them every time.

Remove SB

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 66
Defence: 84
Header Accuracy: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 64
Place Kicking: 62
Swerve: 73
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
SPEED
Response: 84 + ?
Explosive Power: 78
Dribble Speed: 80
Top Speed: 81 + ?
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 81
Stamina: 80
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 80 + ?
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 5
Tenacity: 77 +
Teamwork: 80 ?

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78 + ?
Shot Technique: 65
Aggression: 73

Offensive Fullback
Pinpoint Pass?

2015 card(extra frontman, i think)

It's a very , very good set. He is just a little faster than this for me something like 83 TS 79 ACC.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Aug 13, 02:57

TS and ACC still should be updated, as well as Header and DS. He's had one great sprint in the Super Cup but I didn't pay such attention on him at that game...
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Jun 03, 18:02

Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Aug 19, 15:36

!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
oldfirm
PSD Youth League

Postby oldfirm » 2017 Sep 06, 14:27

What about an update for him. Played a good season last year and started very well into this one. Maybe his Ball Control, Dribbling and Defending could get a little upgrade.
....I'm not Kloppo....
LaitP
PSD Youth League

Postby LaitP » 2017 Dec 16, 14:40

He needs RB position.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 Feb 18, 22:18

when i was watchng betis-madrid, i was so so impressed by the centreback with yellow boots. he was commanding the backline well, forcing a few offsides, and was constantly moving to position himself in a better way. i was perhaps most impressed though by his passing: he played really great passes to the midfielders, and often moved forward to try to apply more pressure on the midfield block during betis' build up.

i only realized it was bartra after a close up shot showed his name on his shirt. that made a lot of sense, i had forgotten bartra signed for betis from dortmund. but the defensive quality i saw from bartra was really great. he still has the same flaws of being quite physically weak, but tactically and technically he was superb in my opinion. another drawback though could be that he dropped his level gradually as the match became more tense and was less daring and influential as he was for the first two-thirds of the match, maybe hinting at a lack of fortitude and tenacity.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2018 Oct 12, 13:19

Had been a while since I had watched him play, aside from some Betis footage. Also welsh NT isn't really the kind of challenging opposition one should be measured against, but still he did really fine. Composed, really clean at everything he did, adept at commanding the backline as vinnie said, coordinating well with his teammates and closing up holes here and there when he had to. Efficient passing as well.

His goal was also a nice header even if perhaps a bit lucky with the spin the ball got on it.

Bartra will never be a physical beast but he seems to have evolved into a competent, reliable CB. From what I've seen, his teamwork value should be outstanding even if just to set him apart from your average CB who cannot coordinate with the rest of the backline for his life and struggles to understand the very concept of 'off-side trap' (quite a few of those around).
Image Korinov la Komadreja
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great

Return to “Real Betis Balompié”