Joaquín

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Fixer, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Joaquín

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:47

Full Name: Joaquín Sánchez Rodríguez

Last edited by RB7 on 2009 Jun 21, 08:44, edited 2 times in total.
vinnie

Re: Joaquín

Postby vinnie » 2018 Feb 18, 22:04

i'm a bit surprised when i see this set. i think joaquin still has so much class. but he has technical class in spite of a real struggle with a lack of agility, and a really labored acceleration ability. i watched the madrid match, and he was so un agile, and clearly on his last legs, but he had so much skill on the ball, even when it looked impossible for him to keep control with the difficulty he had to turn, he would show a superb level of technique to link together his dribbles and stay stable.

my impression of him was like this:

Balance: 83
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 68
Response: 72
Agility: 68
Dribble Accuracy: 93
Dribble Speed: 87

i'm not too sure about all this, it's just based off one match, but it's somewhat in the range of the kind of player i saw.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2018 Feb 19, 01:10

Last time we reviewed the set he was playing for Málaga, it's been years and our standards have changed. Looking at the set it also seems likely he was updated while in Italy, although I have no clue regarding the criteria followed.

By "labored" you mean clumsy, odd-looking? In regards to his acc.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Feb 19, 02:23

I find your views on his speed very interesting, as because hes one of my favourite players, I've always tried to keep his set up to date and see what I can of him, and I've found his physacality still surprsing impressive? ACC defintly still in the yellows, as well as balance and speed. I never seen him to be that siff and unagile either, but that one I'm not so sure on.

So I started to see if there was any new vs vids i havn't seen, and amazingly enough, there was a video uploaded of the match.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CNd3JOvwFQ
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 Feb 19, 03:15

honestly looking at that vs video i think i was completely off. i was watching a really good hd stream, and i just recall he had a really hard time turning at some angles, but was still dribbling really nicely in spite of that.

i also distinctly remember that run at the end where he showed TS, but what i remember from the match was he had a hard time at some moments getting away from markers and getting to that speed. the acceleration looks fine in that vs video though, very very far from sluggish.

Korinov wrote:Last time we reviewed the set he was playing for Málaga, it's been years and our standards have changed. Looking at the set it also seems likely he was updated while in Italy, although I have no clue regarding the criteria followed.

By "labored" you mean clumsy, odd-looking? In regards to his acc.

yeah, but mostly that he had difficulty and needed some time before showing his top speed, that's what i thought at least.

that vs video is really different from what i was thinking immediately after the match though.

he was definitely really unenergetic for the majority of the match even though he had some good moments. what i remember was he was expending very very low energy and was the least impressive player when it came to athleticism.. at least regarding acceleration, i must have been very badly wrong when i reconsider what he did with that vs vid.

probably best to just discard that comment.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Feb 19, 03:49

Though, acc may need to come down, and that vid is good example to find out the exact? And what about the ts and agi though? They may have points, he defintly always seems very fast when I see him, and he was a legit 90/90+ ts and acc in his prime, so it makes sense really.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 Feb 21, 00:10

ts might be still the same i was thinking when i watched the match. that run at the end vs vazquez is the one i recalled.

his agility is better than i remembered from the match as well, but there's not much to go by in that vid. i found another vs vid but it's the only one from his last year or so.

i think i did a disservice to joaquin with my comment, i had a distinct impression from the match, but it doesn't match what i see when reviewing that vs vid. i'll try to watch more betis to be sure and get a more complete idea of what joaquin is like these days, which will also be a good to getting more familiar with the betis amf's and bartra etc. betis play beautiful football, so i don't mind to watch a match or two.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Apr 17, 04:42

60% cross accuracy this year

30% last season

30% the year before

I noticed hes got a great cross, so looked this up. sad no one really watches him, would like to have a perfect set for him, obviously 81 lpa is completely wrong, among other things such as ds.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Apr 17, 09:38

I think it's safe to update with vinnie's suggestions above, despite them being based on only a match they seem rather accurate, defo more than the current. It's hard to disagree on crossing aswell, but I also think his short passing deserves a little appreciation too. Also perhaps agg could come down? I think it's way too high, I rate him at high greens at most nowadays but I could be wrong.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Ryuu

Postby Ryuu » 2018 Apr 17, 12:25

Definitely agree with increases in his passing departments, oh, would like a classic set for him, what a drastic difference from his younger days.
SEMETON DEWATA
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Apr 17, 13:21

Fixer wrote:I think it's safe to update with vinnie's suggestions above, despite them being based on only a match they seem rather accurate, defo more than the current. It's hard to disagree on crossing aswell, but I also think his short passing deserves a little appreciation too. Also perhaps agg could come down? I think it's way too high, I rate him at high greens at most nowadays but I could be wrong.

ill update with what ive been using thenm ive caught very little of him, but im trying to see more of him and fabian ruiz. i dont know anything of his tw/sta/agr etc

Return to “Real Betis Balompié”