Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 08, 16:21

antony

Re: Leonardo Bonucci

Postby antony » 2017 Sep 24, 17:48

What happened to him? Seems returned to seven years ago.. disappointing for now
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Sep 24, 22:02

antony wrote:What happened to him? Seems returned to seven years ago.. disappointing for now

I told you that defensively only Paletta is better :lol:
Relja's not dead
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Sep 25, 19:18

I've only seen him a bit in Milan highlights, but the shine really seems off him. Looks slow and unresponsive. Guess Allegri's defensive approach not only shielded Buffon from shots on target, but minimized Bonucci's deficiencies (mainly lack of pace, not the best at defensive headers). Hope he can regain his allure a bit...maybe Milan's system still needs tinkering to get the best out of all personnel.

Kinda surprised he is Milan captain, is there no long time loyal servant to do that, or is indeed much of the starting XI new buys from this past summer?

BanovoBrdoRepublika wrote:I told you that defensively only Paletta is better :lol:
Then why does he not get played now alongside Bonucci? Rejla you were suggesting like 90 DEF for Paletta, I would think a player on level footing with Chiellini would get played as a starter despite his age (at 31 younger by two years than Chiellini)...How did he pick up 5 reds last year!? Yikes.
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Sep 26, 13:33

Because he must play Bonucci, Romagnoli and Musacchio, imagine paying a lot of money for these 3 combined and instead playing an old reckless CB. Ok, 90 for Paletta was maybe too much, but i am quite sure his DEF is for something like 87 88 at least. Yeah, too much reds, couple of them were stupid, couple of others harsh on the other hand.
Relja's not dead
Rotti

Postby Rotti » 2017 Oct 02, 19:16

Oriello wrote:I've only seen him a bit in Milan highlights, but the shine really seems off him. Looks slow and unresponsive. Guess Allegri's defensive approach not only shielded Buffon from shots on target, but minimized Bonucci's deficiencies (mainly lack of pace, not the best at defensive headers). Hope he can regain his allure a bit...maybe Milan's system still needs tinkering to get the best out of all personnel.

Bonucci was always a bitt overrated and looked better than he was thanks to Chiellini and Barzagli. He is terrible 1-on-1 and he made both Immobile and Duvan Zapata look like bloody Messi or something.

Obviously, he is still class and the main issue here is Montella's tactical incompetence and incapability to organise and structure the team.

Kinda surprised he is Milan captain, is there no long time loyal servant to do that, or is indeed much of the starting XI new buys from this past summer?

No. Him and Biglia are the only leaders in the squad.

BanovoBrdoRepublika wrote:I told you that defensively only Paletta is better :lol:
Then why does he not get played now alongside Bonucci? Rejla you were suggesting like 90 DEF for Paletta, I would think a player on level footing with Chiellini would get played as a starter despite his age (at 31 younger by two years than Chiellini)...How did he pick up 5 reds last year!? Yikes.

Paletta is on loan at Atalanta. No idea why PSD hasn't updated the squad.
It is never too late to give up!

I was dropped as a baby, so please excuse my stupidity!
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Oct 02, 20:04

Rotti wrote:
Oriello wrote:I've only seen him a bit in Milan highlights, but the shine really seems off him. Looks slow and unresponsive. Guess Allegri's defensive approach not only shielded Buffon from shots on target, but minimized Bonucci's deficiencies (mainly lack of pace, not the best at defensive headers). Hope he can regain his allure a bit...maybe Milan's system still needs tinkering to get the best out of all personnel.

Bonucci was always a bitt overrated and looked better than he was thanks to Chiellini and Barzagli. He is terrible 1-on-1 and he made both Immobile and Duvan Zapata look like bloody Messi or something.

Obviously, he is still class and the main issue here is Montella's tactical incompetence and incapability to organise and structure the team.

No. Him and Biglia are the only leaders in the squad.

Paletta is on loan at Atalanta. No idea why PSD hasn't updated the squad.

Paletta to Atalanta? Two years ago .. Rotti you don't neither know the roster of your team? :lol:
Rotti

Postby Rotti » 2017 Oct 02, 20:48

antony wrote:Paletta to Atalanta? Two years ago .. Rotti you don't neither know the roster of your team? :lol:

Omg. You are right. He is still in the squad. Wtf? I was certain he left on loan this summer! Guess it was just a dream. :lol:
It is never too late to give up!

I was dropped as a baby, so please excuse my stupidity!
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Oct 15, 20:47

Some ex Atalanta players never performed as bad as Bonucci so far at ACM. Just saying. :lol:
Relja's not dead
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Oct 16, 12:44

BanovoBrdoRepublika wrote:Some ex Atalanta players never performed as bad as Bonucci so far at ACM. Just saying. :lol:

seems that him doesn't know how to defend really, shocking bad since now. if i could have to update him now by now, i could give him something like 64/65 in TW and less than or 80 in response.. but i can't believe that he will continue the season like now.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Oct 16, 19:11

A year ago;
Oriello wrote:Def Res an Men keep driving up in these stats since like March?.. he was fine at Res 79-81 and Men 85...Def 86 was a tad low, as people mention he has a great 1-1 quality..but 90 seems a bit much.

Oriello wrote:It may have been better to drop Chiellini's stats than to raise Bonucci's to reach a parity between the two sets.
:mrgreen: I may be crazy but sometimes I make sense.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2017 Oct 23, 09:26

He looks like pre-Juventus Bonucci, horridous until now
JeffVR98

Postby JeffVR98 » 2017 Oct 25, 19:23

Probably that number for DEF is too high right now, he could be sited in 86-88.
I can't believe, that he is now lossing his level.
couldrom

Postby couldrom » 2017 Dec 22, 10:39

I am seriously worried about this guy's performances... he's been terrible in these first part of the season, he looks to me like an average defender. Talking about stats that response value looks completely off. He'd deserve 80 at best.
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Dec 28, 05:42

Relja's not dead
Defo

Postby Defo » 2018 Jan 03, 22:29

Rex wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/ac-milan-fabio-capello-leonardo-bonucci-cannot-defend/t0ukijn85yxy16h3v6q3z3nhj

He's right. He never needed orange def even in his prime (if you can consider him not in his prime...he's 30 and played an UCL final 8 months ago), people just got carried away because he was playing in a great defensive unit, there should be a pretty big gap between him and Chiellini to name one. He's an excellent libero, but an average defender. A sort of David Luiz or Koeman.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2018 Feb 19, 10:22

sorry, even if I agree with the downgrade, how in the world can a guy like Bonucci have just 83 in ball winning...
Ultra Vero

Postby Ultra Vero » 2018 Feb 20, 16:04

Defenitly the old Bonucci is back with Gattuso. The line of 3 affect him so much, but now his partnership with Romagnoli is key (10 unbeaten matches with 6 clean sheets says it all). Dont see a need to downgrade at all (he still got its)
Rex

Postby Rex » 2018 Mar 16, 13:11

A little detail, but yesterday he had some really good runs with the ball, and even some brilliant early crosses from the right half space, kinda similar to what Azpilicueta regularly does, but even more impressive. He had one insanely good cross for Kalinić, nicely swerved ball. He may be a suspect defensively, but ball playing wise, what a fucking beast.
Relja's not dead
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2018 Aug 19, 07:55

Juve needed his playmaking skills so bad. Now they can even make Pjanic playing more upfront while he orchestrates from the back
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2018 Aug 24, 10:30

Epsi wrote:sorry, even if I agree with the downgrade, how in the world can a guy like Bonucci have just 83 in ball winning...

Requoting myself, it is absurd having Bonucci at 83 in ball winning. There shouldn't be conformity between old gen stats and new gen, they work differently. Personally, I'm using Bonucci with 86 in BW and DP and it works fine.

Return to “Juventus FC”