Milan Badelj

Moderators: antony, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Milan Badelj

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 04, 21:06

Last edited by CrO_WoNdEr on 2009 Aug 19, 13:31, edited 2 times in total.
Malakayi

Re: Milan BADELJ

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 06, 17:17

čale wrote:agree with everything except that you might have overrated his DEF a bit, he is solid, but not that good. his tackling is good, great i'd dare to say for a player of his mold, but he's left for dead when he's marking a faster player than him as he's far too slow and unagile to compete with him and therefore gets beaten easily.

good tackling -> better at defensive actions through higher DEF ; bad against faster players -> TS/ACC/AGI issue ;) I think his defensive behavior is quite good, positioning, eye for situations, tacklings, fair player, etc. etc. so it's no wonder that a considered top DMF like Rincon just is a substitute player for Badelj. I'd love to see Badelj at ATT 75/DEF 75 or something similar if he keeps up his good game over the whole season. I agree with you that he is slow but I don't see him this unagile, to me he's a 79 in terms of Explosive Power (with maybe -1/-2 in TS for PES2012/2013 considering EP = ACC+AGI), when dribbling or protecting the ball he shows some good turns by times.

čale wrote:these stats are based on his last season in croatia where he was one (talented) lazy ass motherf*cker who just wanted to get a transfer and lacked proper motivation. [...] he's a class player when he wants to be one and when he has his day (which is a bit rare lately).

I honestly didn't follow him before he joined Hamburg so I don't know about his time in Croatia. What I know is that he's anything but lazy, he just isn't the guy that sprints up and down the field all along. Maybe we mean the same and use different words for it. He moves around but he doesn't run more than he must, anticipating sitiuations, intercepting balls, then sending long balls to the strikers, that's pure cleverness in my book, with his intelligence he makes up for his shortcomings. Despite his physique Badelj isn't strong or fast or resilient and sucks in aerial situations but he's clever and knows how to handle the ball, that's his biggest strength. Okay, he wanted to leave the club so maybe that's where his laziness came from. ;) But I have to say he's pretty solid. Sure he needed like 4-5 matches to acclimate but since then until now he plays very good, key player for Hamburg. Absolutely consistent for that time, even when facing utter defeat of his team (which happened quite a few times^^).

čale wrote:SPA should stay IMO at the current value as he's got quite a nice pass on him and delivers incisive passes on a regular occasion. also i believe that LPA needs to get a serious boost as his play style since moving to HSV has shifted from short passing game to a more direct one where he's constantly playing long balls to open up space and start counters and PPP needs to be added for sure.

I thought to lower SPA and raise LPA because of what you just said, he changed his style since he joined the HSV. PPP sounds good. I thought about SPA 82 LPA 82.

čale wrote:as for his RES, he needs a considerate boost here, he's simply amazing as you already stated, i wanted to give him higher but was conservative as when he played in DInamo he didn't really have any competition as the team had all the possession and his defensive duties weren't on display often, but he was always sharp in anticipating player movements and at intercepting passes, i'd go for a 85 or even a bit higher, it might look strange but if you look at the statistics he's averaging 3.4 interception per match which is simply mind blowing...

84/85 I'd say, leaning towards the latter myself.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Dec 06, 18:03

sounds quite good to me ;)

and to clear the "laziness" issue, by that i meant that his contribution to the teams play was absolutely minimal and that he lacked proper motivation from time to time and always did the bare minimum which was needed from him, i hold him in high regard as well.

EDIT: LPA can surely be higher than LPA :)
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Dec 06, 21:15

Agree with everything. I think his DA and BC could be on a similar value (after raising his DA), check last goal from him there he made a nice control, so actual value is high but he is an 83/84. Dont sure of him deserving Free Roaming, he almost play stationary in midfield. And higher COND.

Btw, FAIL 8-)
čale wrote:EDIT: LPA can surely be higher than LPA :)
...U dared to enter my world... Image
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Dec 06, 22:22

FU! :lol:

i meant LPA>SPA
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 06, 23:18

yes, removing free roaming is a must. And DA 83/84 + BC 84 sounds good to me. Form should be 5, maybe later up to 6 if he keeps up his performances in the 2nd half of the season.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 07, 20:31

updated with everything. Also removed SMF as position.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Dec 07, 21:30

you forgot to update RES :mrgreen:

Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 07, 22:54

fixed
KillaKlo

Re: Milan Badelj

Postby KillaKlo » 2012 Dec 29, 03:26

I demand for a big fat TW upgrade. He his a pure Team Work player, absolutely great intelligence and incredibly supportive in his passing. Honestly, I'd set him on top of the BuLi TW ladder. 88 would be one point over Barry - go go! ;)
PES-Up
KillaKlo

Postby KillaKlo » 2013 Feb 23, 21:06

Heavily underrated Team Work. Incredibly supportive playmaker. High yellows.
PES-Up
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Feb 24, 13:54

mid 80's would be enough for Badelj imo, SPA and LPA could need another boost though.
mat880

Postby mat880 » 2013 Aug 05, 11:44

mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Feb 06, 12:51

http://www.whoscored.com/Graphics/969/S ... lan-Badelj 3.9 tackles per game and 2.5 interceptions per game for him,very good defensive positioning ,for me a bit higher than the current 72 . Also he makes 4 dribbles per game and have some very good dribbling skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69BarE9UXwI maybe a point higher. SP can be 81-82 for me,he have a powerful shot and also SPS can go up,isn't a problem for him. And maybe WFF can be 7 ,he uses his left very much,but i am not sure cause even CR7 and Ribery are at WFF 6 and they also uses that very much . Also FORM and Tenacity can go up,he just looks better in every aspect for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnaLWhQs_rY
PMTP & Mia San Mia
staubsauger

Postby staubsauger » 2014 Feb 07, 21:43

mr.Boss wrote:http://www.whoscored.com/Graphics/969/Show/Player-Focus-Milan-Badelj 3.9 tackles per game and 2.5 interceptions per game for him,very good defensive positioning ,for me a bit higher than the current 72 . Also he makes 4 dribbles per game and have some very good dribbling skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69BarE9UXwI maybe a point higher. SP can be 81-82 for me,he have a powerful shot and also SPS can go up,isn't a problem for him. And maybe WFF can be 7 ,he uses his left very much,but i am not sure cause even CR7 and Ribery are at WFF 6 and they also uses that very much . Also FORM and Tenacity can go up,he just looks better in every aspect for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnaLWhQs_rY

Agree...
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 Aug 31, 20:49

clapton

Postby clapton » 2014 Nov 14, 01:53

Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 Nov 14, 23:53

How is he doing in Fiorentina? Does he even play?

Return to “ACF Fiorentina”