Silvio Proto

Moderators: antony, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Silvio Proto

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 16, 18:33

Silvio Proto (born May 23, 1983 in Charleroi) is a Belgian football goalkeeper who plays for Anderlecht.

His other clubs include R.A.C.S. Couillet, Olympic Charleroi and La Louvière. He has also represented the Belgium national football team.

On 28 September 2008 he scored his first goal in his career. Opposing supporters had insulted him the whole game, but Proto took revenge in the last minute with a brilliant header.

Belgian was named best goalkeeper of 2005.

JuLiTo

Re: Silvio PROTO

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Nov 22, 10:01

Updated 27 age and No.1 ^^
Houy

Re: Silvio Proto

Postby Houy » 2017 Oct 23, 11:29

I think he's proving to be a very good acquisition. He's comfortable with the ball, his passing is pretty good and he seems confident. He offers a reliable alternative to the team and a challenge for the GK position unlike Leali last year. Hopefully Kapino will benefit from his experience too.

As for his goalkeeping syle, he's a very good shot-stopper. Doesn't really handle the ball on hard shots and opts to deflect it. He's got some great reflexes and is quite agile. I'd say he has a little shorter reach than Kapino.

He offers something different, his composure with the ball in particular, and i really like him.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2017 Dec 17, 08:26

He is very nimble but not as strong. I would probably swap BB and AGI values. Also while he is above the average with the ball at his feet, his first touch almost let him down at some points, perhaps 57 is a bit too much.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Jan 07, 20:22

His overall attitude is just fantastic :mrgreen:.

He also had two great saves today at 1:06 and 3:46 http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/ell ... lubiakos-/
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Jan 09, 14:59

He was always a good GK, with high Mentality also. I remember him very well when played 4 times against AEK in past.
Was unbeatable in my eyes
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Apr 16, 20:13

What do you think of his Keeper skills Bitz, could he warrant something better ?

He's a only a shot stopper when it comes down to it but his parrying is very good and i struggle to remember a goal the team conceded that you can pin on him or any spills for that matter, he's always saving what's expected of him to .
bitz

Postby bitz » 2018 Apr 18, 15:58

Houy wrote:What do you think of his Keeper skills Bitz, could he warrant something better ?

He's a only a shot stopper when it comes down to it but his parrying is very good and i struggle to remember a goal the team conceded that you can pin on him or any spills for that matter, he's always saving what's expected of him to .

He could warrant something better in both DEF and GKS. I haven't watched Vlachodimos enough to tell who's the better in terms of handling but Proto is damn safe for sure.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Apr 20, 11:43

bitz wrote:
Houy wrote:What do you think of his Keeper skills Bitz, could he warrant something better ?

He could warrant something better in both DEF and GKS. I haven't watched Vlachodimos enough to tell who's the better in terms of handling but Proto is damn safe for sure.

I think both are really solid handed but it's a difference of type, Vlachodimos is more of an all rounder in terms of GKS, making difficult catches instead of parrying when he can while Proto is more inclined to parry difficult shots with intent to make sure the danger is averted.

What i'd say is that Vlachodimos is a talented GKS keeper with real potential there but somewhat lacking in other areas whereas Proto has all the bases of goalkeeping in general covered and a lower GKS potential that's been reached. I'd give him a slight edge at the moment.

Return to “SS Lazio”