Uroš Račić, Valencia Mestalla

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Uroš Račić, Valencia Mestalla

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Jan 23, 15:43

Spoiler: show

VUKDS

Re: Uroš Račić

Postby VUKDS » 2018 May 13, 17:04

https://youtu.be/KWT9RJPyGYo
Really good long pass. I'd like him to stay, he is big prospect but still kinda immature at some aspects. However, it seems that he is heading to Serie A.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 09, 20:28

Moved. You have some of the video material in spoiler.
Kronosh

Postby Kronosh » 2018 Jun 10, 09:53

VUKDS wrote:Moved. You have some of the video material in spoiler.

There is a strong interest of Valencia to sign him but it isn't official yet, neither by part of Valencia nor by part of Crvena...
VCF
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 10, 12:12

Kronosh wrote:
VUKDS wrote:Moved. You have some of the video material in spoiler.

There is a strong interest of Valencia to sign him but it isn't official yet, neither by part of Valencia nor by part of Crvena...

His agency has confirmed the deal, they've declared all of the financial details. He is gonna sign the contract tommorow.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 14, 04:41

https://youtu.be/GoAM34A-wPM
Apart the spoilered videos, this guy did a great job too.
Once again, Valencia is getting a serious talent and I am pretty sure that he could get a more serious playing time in 2019.
Kronosh

Postby Kronosh » 2018 Jun 14, 12:11

I don't understand this move, sincerely. Sure he is a great prospect for only 2M but the DM position at Valencia is well covered with Kondogbia, Coquelin and, to a lesser extent, Maksimovic. Besides, the news pointed out that Maksimovic would be loaned but taking into account that he knows better LaLiga maybe Racic is who will be loaned.
VCF
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 15, 03:32

Racic is a quite flexible talent who is surely gonna make a great career if he adapts well on the higher level of competition. He has a great body, he is tall, decent in the air, his intelligence and the sense for the game are on the high level. Decent technical abilities, excellent long and short pass... Good tactically also, as well as at the terms of dispossessing and sliding. You really can't find any serious weakness in his game. He has to work hard to improve his strength furthermore. He was also showing some clues of lower mentality, insecurity and inexperience at here, but I am sure that he is gonna fix these things soon.
These kind of players have a big future, he can be useful in the various tactical roles. He has a great sense for the game and his abilities are making him be a gold talent. He was playing as an AM till a few years ago.

In my opinion, it would have been better if he's stayed a one more year at Zvezda. He would have a place in the starting 11 in the decent team and after one year of the constant first team football, he surely wouldn't be sold for just 2 M + 20%. At the last season, he was mostly playing a mid/lower league games. I've heard that his agents wanted him to be a part of the serious league and club in this season, where he could make a faster adaptation on the top football.

He surely won't be a serious squad player during the first few months at Valencia but I think that he could make a serious impact in the next one. Valencia is basically getting him for nothing, great move made by them if you ask me. They are getting a big talent, a player who used to be connected with the clubs like Juventus and Sevilla in the past year or two. Before he's signed for Red Star's youth team in the 2016., without any of first team experience, he's had an offer from Sampdoria.

Return to “CD Tenerife”