Juanma Ortiz, CF La Nucía

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Juanma Ortiz, CF La Nucía

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:41

Last edited by RB7 on 2009 Jun 17, 15:19, edited 2 times in total.
Xyder

Re: Juanma ORTIZ

Postby Xyder » 2012 Jul 11, 21:14

Going to update his TS/ACC, this set it's very old and I don't remember him being fast at his last years at Almería. Indeed, looks a total revamp it's needed.
petreleo

Re: Juanma Ortiz, AEK Larnaca

Postby petreleo » 2016 Mar 30, 20:53

Wow, this set slipped completely from my radar in the last two years he has been playing in Cyprus for AEK Larnaca.
Juanma Ortiz has been performing well week-in and week-out for AEK Larnaca since joining for them in the late stages of the Summer of 2014.
His form only dropped a bit lately, but this takes nothing away from what he showed over the past two years, almost, and that is being one of the best Full-Backs in the whole Cypriot League.
A Winger in his early years, Ortiz started playing for AEK as a Left-Back in the early stages of last Season, but he was soon established as their primary Right-Back, the position which I would consider to be his natural position nowadays, given that he is right-footed. His performance in a 2-2 draw Vs APOEL Nicosia at home in the early stages of this Season, was definitely his top performance in his AEK days until today, having "destroyed" young left-back, Nicholas Ioannou, with his forward runs.
Ortiz is the definition of the Attacking-minded Full-Back, making use of his accurate both-footed crossing ability, and despite his age, his frequent, quick and aggressive attacking-overlapping runs and his physical condition. Defensive-wise, he is nothing special, but he is not bad, either. Actually, despite his age, he is a fairly tenacious defender, not afraid to make brave challenges for the ball, although not being the cleanest of tacklers and also leaving some spaces in defense when he makes his usual forward runs.
His Set needs many changes, and mostly downgrades. There is no doubt that he is a quality player, perhaps one of the players who contributed the most in AEK's brilliant form over the past two years, despite recently not being at his best, but this Set is really overrated for him, and with these stats, well... he would walk into any La Liga team, and probably even at Atletico Madrid, the club in which he started his career. Recommended changes:

MAKE- SB his Registered-Position
ADD- WB, CMF and WF Positions as Secondary-Positions
REM0VE- AMF Position
Shirt Name: ORTIZ
Shirt Number: 8
Weight: 73 kg (+3)
Attack: 74 (-2)
Dribble Accuracy: 77 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 74 (-2)
Short Pass Speed: 75 (-2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 77 (-2)
Long Pass Speed: 78 (-2)
Shot Accuracy: 70 (-3)
Place Kicking: 75 (+1)
Swerve: 78 (-3)
Ball Control: 75 (-7)
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6 (+1)
Response: 75 (-5)
Explosive Power: 76 (-7)
Dribble Speed: 78 (-3)
Top Speed: 79 (+1)
Body Balance: 76 (-2)
Stamina: 82 (-4)
Kicking Power: 79 (-3)
Jump: 76 (-2)
Form: 5 (-1)
Tenacity: 78 (-5)
Teamwork: 76 (-4)
Acceleration: 78 (-1)
Aggression: 82 (-2)

ADD- Offensive Full-Back, Darting Run and Early Cross Cards
REMOVE- Mazing Run Card

Photo:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Apr 18, 22:32

Being 35 years-old and at the same time being one of the best Right-Backs in Cyprus, on a consistent basis for the last 3 Seasons, is something amazing!
In fact, him and Mário Sérgio(both 35 year-olds) are widely considered as two of the best Attacking-Minded Right-Backs in Cyprus for years, especially after Mário Sérgio seen his career being resurrected after his January 2017 transfer to Apollon Limassol from APOEL Nicosia, because of more playing-time.
In addition to the position of the Right-Back, Juanma Ortiz has also played as a Right-Wing-Back for large parts of this Season, and done equally well in both positions, consistently running up-and-down the Right-Flank, and proving that he has the physical capabilities(like Stamina) to deal with the high difficulty and physical demands of the Wing-Back position.
About his Set, I have to say that in my opinion, nowadays he is slightly more clever; careful and restrictive in his Attacking-Runs than in the past, something which is natural given his age. On the other hand, Defensively he has been more reliable than ever before, and certainly at least a bit better than my last post, despite the fact that Defensive contribution is definitely not his biggest asset, as he is primarily an Attacking-Minded Full-Back. Finally, about his Heading, I have absolutely no idea why it is currently so highly rated. It seems like it slipped from my radar in my previous post about him. Anyway, he never showed to me that he has better Heading than the "average" I would expect from Full-Backs.

Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
- He is #17.
- Attack: 73 (-1)
- Defence: 63 (+1)
- Header: 68 (-4)
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Oct 04, 09:44

petreleo wrote:Being 35 years-old and at the same time being one of the best Right-Backs in Cyprus, on a consistent basis for the last 3 Seasons, is something amazing!
In fact, him and Mário Sérgio(both 35 year-olds) are widely considered as two of the best Attacking-Minded Right-Backs in Cyprus for years, especially after Mário Sérgio seen his career being resurrected after his January 2017 transfer to Apollon Limassol from APOEL Nicosia, because of more playing-time.
In addition to the position of the Right-Back, Juanma Ortiz has also played as a Right-Wing-Back for large parts of this Season, and done equally well in both positions, consistently running up-and-down the Right-Flank, and proving that he has the physical capabilities(like Stamina) to deal with the high difficulty and physical demands of the Wing-Back position.
About his Set, I have to say that in my opinion, nowadays he is slightly more clever; careful and restrictive in his Attacking-Runs than in the past, something which is natural given his age. On the other hand, Defensively he has been more reliable than ever before, and certainly at least a bit better than my last post, despite the fact that Defensive contribution is definitely not his biggest asset, as he is primarily an Attacking-Minded Full-Back. Finally, about his Heading, I have absolutely no idea why it is currently so highly rated. It seems like it slipped from my radar in my previous post about him. Anyway, he never showed to me that he has better Heading than the "average" I would expect from Full-Backs.

Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
- He is #17.
- Attack: 73 (-1)
- Defence: 63 (+1)
- Header: 68 (-4)

http://www.cflanucia.es/index.php/item/ ... l-la-nucia
http://aek.com.cy/article/%CE%BB%CF%8D% ... nuel-ortiz

Signed for _esp CF La Nucía as a Free-Agent, after being released from _cyp AEK Larnaca on mutual consent.
Before being released from AEK Larnaca on Transfer Deadline-Day, he spent the whole of the Summer being excluded from the plans of their official squad, despite signing a two-year contract in the Summer of 2016, at the age of 34.
The fact that they decided to get rid of him so easily and replace him with a player of similar age(Nélson Marcos), despite having such a good Season as a starter last Season is really surprising, just like surprising was the fact that no decent teams in Cyprus or Spain showed an interest in signing him for the whole of last Summer, and ended-up in Spain's lower tiers with CF La Nucía in September.

Return to “Spanish Lower Leagues”