Cristiano Ronaldo

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:17

Full Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 28, 01:05, edited 6 times in total.
dk1177
PSD Youth League

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby dk1177 » 2016 Sep 07, 13:48

Cristiano is the most dangerous Goal Poacher in football history. His ability to create space and outsmart the defenders to make chances is incredible - is always first to catch the trajectory of the ball, and occupy spaces that he needs to score goals. In my point of view, stats that can realize these features are ATT and RESP. Most of the mods here regard ATT stat as to replicate the player's Influence and Danger he creates in the game and that is not a wrong view, however I think ATT also replicates the players "SENSE" to make decision in attacking and to make use of spaces to score goals - and this is why Cristiano needs higher ATT. Though his influence is not as dominating as Messi, he has features that makes him as special in attacking as Messi. Maybe 97 or even 98 seems to make sense for both stats - ATT and RESP.
Also I want to mention his header skills, which is just incredible. His header is sttonger than other players shots, and you might felt it when he scored against Wales in Euro. I don't see any mankind who can head as strong and precise as him in the Earth. When I suggest 99 for Header, I know it may seem too drastic, but I still insist on this value. For jump, we can bring back the stat he just had before.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Sep 07, 14:01

His SPS looks too generous tbh, same can be said about SPA, he's too close to Neymar.
Defender1990
New Stat Maker

Postby Defender1990 » 2016 Sep 07, 17:42

dk1177 wrote:Cristiano is the most dangerous Goal Poacher in football history. His ability to create space and outsmart the defenders to make chances is incredible - is always first to catch the trajectory of the ball, and occupy spaces that he needs to score goals. In my point of view, stats that can realize these features are ATT and RESP. Most of the mods here regard ATT stat as to replicate the player's Influence and Danger he creates in the game and that is not a wrong view, however I think ATT also replicates the players "SENSE" to make decision in attacking and to make use of spaces to score goals - and this is why Cristiano needs higher ATT. Though his influence is not as dominating as Messi, he has features that makes him as special in attacking as Messi. Maybe 97 or even 98 seems to make sense for both stats - ATT and RESP.
Also I want to mention his header skills, which is just incredible. His header is sttonger than other players shots, and you might felt it when he scored against Wales in Euro. I don't see any mankind who can head as strong and precise as him in the Earth. When I suggest 99 for Header, I know it may seem too drastic, but I still insist on this value. For jump, we can bring back the stat he just had before.

His attack is fine at this moment, he is the third most dangerous player with this value. Suarez and Messi are still more dangerous than Ronnie imo. But i stand behind you opinion about his RESP. His movement off the ball is crazy, the best in the world. By far. He always knows where he need to run to score goals. And I also agree with his jump and heading, altough I think 99 is a bit to generous. I never understood the downgrade in jump and header in the first place.
PoolRM
New Contributor

Postby PoolRM » 2016 Sep 07, 23:52

i agree in a response upgrade a point or two and his jump deserves to be in the red zone i dont understand why it was dowgraded and a couple points in sa i know sometimes he makes the dumbest shot but you can't deny in multiple ocassions his shots shows great accuracy
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2016 Sep 08, 00:25

Believe or not, there were and there are better players than cristiano in dribbling, pace, heading, jumping, movement, shooting, and much other things. But what makes Cristiano special is that he has all that qualities at high level, which makes him unique all-round player, and that makes him one of the best players in the world.

This set is fine, maybe with just a bit lower dribbling stats.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 08, 05:23

I must say, I always opposed to further RES upgrades. Mostly because it could eventually make him over-responsive in aspects of the game, other than attacking the goal. But there's no doubt that CR7 is probably the best in the world, when it comes to reacting to opportunities to unmark/score.

His DA is kinda hard to rate. He can be clumsy at times, then show brilliant control in the next move. I wouldn't modify the current value, for now. Also considering his (already) low Condition value (3).

FK stats must come down. He's clearly more consistent at hitting the wall, than he is at aiming the goal. At risk of being too harsh, I would decrease it to 77.
bitz
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby bitz » 2016 Sep 08, 06:55

dk1177 wrote:Also I want to mention his header skills, which is just incredible. His header is sttonger than other players shots, and you might felt it when he scored against Wales in Euro.

Indeed that's the most precise and powerful header I've seen for the last couple of years. Wanted to comment on this after that game but couldn't post because I was in the military. Not sure If we should have him on legendary status, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a 97-98-99 for Jump/Header as he's such a freak of an athlete compared to the old legends.

Luisao82 wrote:FK stats must come down. He's clearly more consistent at hitting the wall, than he is at aiming the goal. At risk of being too harsh, I would decrease it to 77.

I agree to that, If there's one attribute out of his set which is not on par with the rest is his FK. His curve is something which has caught my attention lately as well. His shooting style makes the ball follow crazy trajectories.

I'd possibly drop his TS further, as his tactical and positional game has improved, he doesn't find the need to run for long distance. Perhaps an 89 for TS would do to reflect that without compromising his speed a lot.
dk1177
PSD Youth League

Postby dk1177 » 2016 Sep 08, 15:03

If not ATT, which i think deserves a point higher, RESP should be upgraded. Tell me any player who is brilliant in movements and understanding spaces than him. Some might mention old legends, but its impossible and incorrect to compare different players from different era cuz there are too many different features such as the overall players quality, tactical flows, and off-field circumstances such as marketing and football management systems. I can't see any reason not to give him 98~99 RESP - and same reason goes for Head/Jump.
I agree with FKA downgrade and Curve increase. I suggest 79/92 for each - some will say 92 is too much but to replicate his insane trajectory of the ball, i don't think this value will overdo.
Lastly, I want to mention about his overall shooting stats - Increase in SA/SP, downgrade in ST. When it comes to NORMAL situations to shoot, he rarely misses the target. Most of his misses come from trying to shoot from silly angles or aerial balls, which could both be replicated by low ST. About SP, from what I've seen in Euro, he still manages to shoot from insane distances with a dreadful power and precision to scare the keeper. Though his pure speed of the ball is not Red zone, to realize his insane shooting range, red SP would be a must.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 Sep 08, 15:05

Tell me any player who is brilliant in movements and understanding spaces than him.

suarez, easily better, muller too.
dk1177
PSD Youth League

Postby dk1177 » 2016 Sep 08, 15:17

Well, I don't think so. Lets take a look at other opinions
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Sep 08, 15:22

Sorry, but tactically speaking there are giant distance between suarez/muller and Cristiano Ronaldo. The first two have a tactical game much more complex, much more functions than Ronaldo.

Moreover, I do not see reasons for the passing beeing so high.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 08, 16:04

toaad wrote:Sorry, but tactically speaking there are giant distance between suarez/muller and Cristiano Ronaldo. The first two have a tactical game much more complex, much more functions than Ronaldo.

Isn't that aspect already replicated in the TW difference between Suarez/Muller and CR7?
Also in some cards like P13-Dummy Runner?
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Sep 09, 01:20

Luisao82 wrote:
toaad wrote:Sorry, but tactically speaking there are giant distance between suarez/muller and Cristiano Ronaldo. The first two have a tactical game much more complex, much more functions than Ronaldo.

Isn't that aspect already replicated in the TW difference between Suarez/Muller and CR7?
Also in some cards like P13-Dummy Runner?

yes but I did not question it, its for what dk1177 said.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 Sep 14, 21:35

woops, accidentallt gave him 97 attack while fixing his head/jump :lol:
Draxler
New Contributor

Postby Draxler » 2016 Sep 17, 21:28

Can anyone explain why he got such a massive speed downgade? is it because he is now 31?i just wanna know. True he doesnt sprint that much anymore, but neither does Walcott
"Remember to be polite"
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2016 Sep 17, 21:55

Draxler wrote:Can anyone explain why he got such a massive speed downgade? is it because he is now 31?i just wanna know. True he doesnt sprint that much anymore, but neither does Walcott

Its not about how much or how often he sprints, but how fast he sprints, and its nowhere close as fast as he used to be, i think even this value is bit too high
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Sep 17, 23:05

He's 88 TS max for me, DS also looks freaking huge, he hasn't shown 88 DS in the past two years.
Jon Osterman
PSD Youth League

Postby Jon Osterman » 2016 Sep 29, 22:14

For DA i'd go for 85. Personally i'm starting to see his SA as 92, or even 93, now.
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Oct 09, 09:09

Really , i wonder if a player has scored more headers than him ?! If this guy doesn't have at least 98 in HEA, than no one should...
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Oct 09, 19:44

mr.Boss wrote:Really , i wonder if a player has scored more headers than him ?! If this guy doesn't have at least 98 in HEA, than no one should...

Palermo, prime Falcao, Zamorano...

Return to “Juventus FC”