José Antonio Reyes, Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

José Antonio Reyes, Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 15:51

Oriello

Re: Jose Antonio Reyes

Postby Oriello » 2016 Oct 30, 23:30

I can agree with that assessment fixer, he was mainly an impact sub after the 70th min or would start and play till ~60th min, and yeah more of a danger due to his passes than dribbling, though I would opt for the higher DS, as you mentioned he still could make dribbling runs at a good pace - not a big threat but mobile with the ball.

If your upping Reyes, could you take a look at Khrone-Dehli, they seemed to be the same caliber of passing quality last season to me, there are a few suggestions for the Dane to be at SPA & LPA 85.
Eternal Night

Re: José Antonio Reyes

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 May 01, 11:42

Watching Córdoba CF game he looks a bit overrated, specially in Attack, DA and TS. He still keeps some good skills but he'll never be like the current set. I think it's time to a deserved downgrade...
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Re: José Antonio Reyes

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 Jun 03, 18:34

I've lowered his Attack 5 points. Really he doesn't need a value too high currently to be replicated in the game.

I don't know if he will continue in Córdoba CF, will go to another team or be retired. Incredibly talented player but with his head in Jupiter or Saturn... maybe in another solar system.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “East Asia”