Oscar, SIPG

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Oscar, SIPG

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 08, 21:41

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Feb 04, 00:40, edited 7 times in total.
blink

Re: Oscar

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 13, 12:08

furymaker wrote:you know what TS actually represents ?

I'm sorry, I read it wrong, what do you mean with actually represents?
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Jun 13, 12:44

blink wrote:

What it means, what it stands for...
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
blink

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 13, 12:54

Roy wrote:
blink wrote:

The amount of time needed to reach his maximum speed. He can reach top speed quickly leaving opponents behind..
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2014 Jun 13, 13:40

blink wrote:
Roy wrote:
blink wrote:

The amount of time needed to reach his maximum speed. He can reach top speed quickly leaving opponents behind..

are you serious?
blink

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 13, 14:06

BigStu wrote:
blink wrote:
Roy wrote:
blink wrote:

are you serious?

pedala robinho wrote:I read somewhere that he has a similar style of running to Nilmar (not saying he's as fast as Nilmar). Actually, they have quite similar body structure: long legs, lean... Nilmar, when first came to Internacional, was a 179cm/64kg guy, Oscar is 179cm/66kg. Anyways, just a few curiosities about them.

Seems to be a quality player, was the best player of the champion Internacinal on the recent U-23.

On the first page you can see this guy claims that Oscar has a similar style of running to Nilmar. Just to remember that pesstatsdatabase hits Nilmar here as TS 93. He seems to be very close of Nilmar TS to me. My point is he's very slow in the game, what don't match with his reality.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Jun 13, 14:36

I would say a slight raise in DS is more reasonable than increasing TS.
The thing is that he isn't an exceptional sprinter off the ball, but he keeps a good amount of pace on the ball (i.e. high DS).
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
blink

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 13, 16:01

KeyserSoze wrote:I would say a slight raise in DS is more reasonable than increasing TS.
The thing is that he isn't an exceptional sprinter off the ball, but he keeps a good amount of pace on the ball (i.e. high DS).

Thank you. So you suggest to increase DS. But I'm still think TS 82 it's too low. As I use the forum as a parameter to update on my PS3, I will just modify his stats if he is updated here. We use to play our championships and I have to be fair with the other players. But the way his stats are set now, hes a useless player for me. (no offense)

Just one more thing, I play a lot on my PSP, I know the engine of the game is different. So in the old engine seems to be more effective to upgrade TS than DS. What do you think?

By the way, thanks for the answer.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2014 Jun 13, 21:58

he's useless player for you because you're probably one of those players that like to take 1 player and simply run with him whole day , pes has become more finesse than that .
I dont see him anywhere near your suggested 87 value , also this thing about body type , whats that for , like body type has anything to do with player's speed .
I honestly think his TS and ACC are completely fine , DS maybe could be slightly raised but I would never suggest it . You can't base that because he kept bursting past Olic who was dead tired by 35th minute of 1st half . Also Olic currently sits below Oscar in ACC and DS , while he's ahead by 1 point in terms of TS , if you ask me , completely deserved .

I'm all against TS and DS increases , also I think you suggest these changes just because of things I wrote in my 1st sentence up here .
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2014 Jun 13, 22:05

blink wrote:
Roy wrote:
blink wrote:

That's acceleration.

Maximum speed is Top speed.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
blink

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 14, 17:47

furymaker wrote:he's useless player for you because you're probably one of those players that like to take 1 player and simply run with him whole day , pes has become more finesse than that .
I dont see him anywhere near your suggested 87 value , also this thing about body type , whats that for , like body type has anything to do with player's speed .
I honestly think his TS and ACC are completely fine , DS maybe could be slightly raised but I would never suggest it . You can't base that because he kept bursting past Olic who was dead tired by 35th minute of 1st half . Also Olic currently sits below Oscar in ACC and DS , while he's ahead by 1 point in terms of TS , if you ask me , completely deserved .

I'm all against TS and DS increases , also I think you suggest these changes just because of things I wrote in my 1st sentence up here .

Do you know me to talking bullshit? So I suppose that you're one of losers that cannot stop fast players and starts crying? If I want to use that kind of player, for sure I'm not gonna use Oscar. And sorry for disappoint you but no, I'm not that kind of player that you think. You don't see me mention any word about Olic or that game, are you retarded? And let's make something clear for you, the same player with different kinds of body type for sure makes difference on player's speed, and the way he keeps the ball, accepting you or not. He's a useless player for me because he can barely keep the ball, with another player next to him. He can't leave it behind because he's too slow. I have watched many more games of him than all of you of this topic together, and If I say that he's too slow, that's because he's too slow, like you or not. I don't care about what you think. Have you guys watched any of his games to set his stats? I don't think so, just saying. :)
Last edited by blink on 2014 Jun 14, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
blink

Postby blink » 2014 Jun 14, 17:57

vinnie wrote:
blink wrote:
Roy wrote:
blink wrote:

That's acceleration.

Maximum speed is Top speed.

Yes, you're right. Thanks. I made confusion when quote with my phone.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2014 Jun 14, 21:02

Spoiler: show
blink wrote:
furymaker wrote:he's useless player for you because you're probably one of those players that like to take 1 player and simply run with him whole day , pes has become more finesse than that .

Do you know me to talking bullshit? So I suppose that you're one of losers that cannot stop fast players and starts crying? If I want to use that kind of player, for sure I'm not gonna use Oscar. And sorry for disappoint you but no, I'm not that kind of player that you think. You don't see me mention any word about Olic or that game, are you retarded? And let's make something clear for you, the same player with different kinds of body type for sure makes difference on player's speed, and the way he keeps the ball, accepting you or not. He's a useless player for me because he can barely keep the ball, with another player next to him. He can't leave it behind because he's too slow. I have watched many more games of him than all of you of this topic together, and If I say that he's too slow, that's because he's too slow, like you or not. I don't care about what you think. Have you guys watched any of his games to set his stats? I don't think so, just saying. :)

lol what ?
you got some problems mate ..
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2014 Jun 14, 21:32

blink wrote:the same player with different kinds of body type for sure makes difference on player's speed, and the way he keeps the ball, accepting you or not.

That might be true, but it's useless in trying to say a player is faster or deserves a value just because he has that certain body type. It's a correlation, it's not a causation.

He's a useless player for me because he can barely keep the ball, with another player next to him. He can't leave it behind because he's too slow. I have watched many more games of him than all of you of this topic together, and If I say that he's too slow, that's because he's too slow, like you or not. I don't care about what you think.

Which pes do you play? With Oscar's stats you shouldn't have many issues against the majority of players in trying to win small spaces or dribble.

one of your problems might be his BB as well though. I always wanted to put oscar above Hazard in BB, but since Hazard was updated i guess i forgot about Oscar. I'll look into watching him and seeing if he deserves about a 78 BB.

In fact, just quickly watching the Croatia vs video of Oscar, I see that he stands his ground very well against the croatian midfield, and shows pretty good balance. the problem seems to me balance much more then there is actually any issue with his speed stats. Watching quickly some montage videos of his dribbling, it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with his speed stats, nor do i remember him deserving anything much more then what he has going on my memory of watching him.

87 TS sounds stupid to me, a senseless suggestion. The issue is much more important that he is probably a little underrated in BB. In fact, in the way you describe your problems using Oscar, that can only be down to BB, not speed.

Have you guys watched any of his games to set his stats? I don't think so, just saying. :)

talk to Bigstu, he's a chelsea fan and regularly watches him. I don't believe you know Oscar since he moved to chelsea even a quarter as closely as he does. Knowing what Oscar was like at Internacionale is useless in talking about what kind of player he is today as well. Don't make these assumptions about the ignorance of the work of the mods when you make it clear you haven't read much of the discussion in this thread, that's a warning. Such behavior only derails thread, due to the laziness of the poster.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2014 Jun 15, 09:47

TS is fine on 82, never displays anything higher than that, have been pondering an increase in acceleration but as soon as I decide yes he worth 87, he reverts back to showing no more than 85, balance should be higher at least level with hazard and probably higher, and increase in DS a point or 2 could be an option as well
PanteraIFD

Postby PanteraIFD » 2014 Jun 19, 14:36

What about Defense and Response? He has 12 tackles and 4 interceptions in 2 games in WC. They are 2 stats to watch closely in the next games.
Football is very simple: who has the ball attacks, who doesn't have defends.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2014 Jul 08, 22:50

Was shite tonight and I admit I was hurling abuse at him but he'll I felt for him post wistle never been so emotionally touched by a player
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2014 Aug 29, 13:07

Something between 63 and 66 can be a concrete value for his def. He's a clean tackler and interceptor, just noticed this in all his WC matches and forgot to post it here.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2014 Aug 29, 13:10

exactly what I thought, didn't realise I'd neither posted nor updated it, have done so now to 64
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Aug 29, 13:33

Kinky little player, I like this kind a lot, modern football is getting all-time physical now, players like him are a rare breed. I hope Abramovich wakes up in a horrible mood and decides to let him go one day. /wishfulthinking2014
How to upgrade your mate. Use the following equation ; m7 + mate = m8
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.
Image<- I also stole this.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Oct 25, 01:11

I think he is underated at the term of SA , well he always tries to find the dead angle for the goalkeepers and to shot there , SA can be higher for 2-3 points IMO .
TS is overrated , he has no energy and no power to run fast , I have him on 79 and it's replacing him well .
Also his teamwork can be higher , 2-3 higher points wouldn't be wrong , he is a very very supportive player .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.

Return to “East Asia”