Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18239
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 436 times

Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:56

Image


CLASSIC SET(S): 2011-2013 & 2009-2011 & 2004-2006

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 09:07, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
blaugrana
Posts: 320
Joined: 2010 Oct 05, 15:50
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby blaugrana » 2014 Oct 23, 17:11

Nice video highlighting his balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNrdkvm-RA
mr.Boss
Posts: 1880
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jan 02, 08:40

He is extremely slow, do you remember a sprint of him and isco in the last el classico ? ISCO Who sits at 77 destroyed Iniesta ,so for me Iniestas TS should be max 75 and also isco needs +1/2 in TS .
PMTP & Mia San Mia
VUKDS
Posts: 2131
Joined: 2011 Aug 25, 14:30
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jan 18, 14:14

IT still needs to be changed.
User avatar
Ramindbroken
Posts: 1107
Joined: 2014 Dec 13, 19:08
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Jan 18, 17:59

mr.Boss wrote:He is extremely slow, do you remember a sprint of him and isco in the last el classico ? ISCO Who sits at 77 destroyed Iniesta ,so for me Iniestas TS should be max 75 and also isco needs +1/2 in TS .


Agree there, but also remember Iniesta is on a very poor level compared to his prime (same than Xavi or Busquets), so maybe lower Form should be enough, anyway i think he can have 75 TS and Isco 77-78.
mr.Boss
Posts: 1880
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jan 18, 18:33

Ramindbroken wrote:
mr.Boss wrote:He is extremely slow, do you remember a sprint of him and isco in the last el classico ? ISCO Who sits at 77 destroyed Iniesta ,so for me Iniestas TS should be max 75 and also isco needs +1/2 in TS .


Agree there, but also remember Iniesta is on a very poor level compared to his prime (same than Xavi or Busquets), so maybe lower Form should be enough, anyway i think he can have 75 TS and Isco 77-78.

Totally agree, that's what i was suggesting ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
User avatar
Ramindbroken
Posts: 1107
Joined: 2014 Dec 13, 19:08
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Mar 26, 14:31

Also Form 5 is a must already, he is in a such low level... if i'd have to rate him for 2015 so far, i'd give him Form 4 and MENT 76 (besides the TS downgrade). He had ten good minutes against Madrid and then... gone for the rest of the match. And thats something its happening in all matches, he looks just as an average player. Yeah, his BC is still world class and his DA too, but he cant have high form, he is just a shadow this season. 0 goals and 0 assistances in the league so far this season. And thats just sad, with this values he will do 3 assistances per match... i'm playing him with Form 4 and MENT 76, and still looks world class... anyway, thats better than Form 6... also DS looks a little high for me, Isco looks better in this (its not only TS, Isco is faster without the ball, but also while dribbling).
User avatar
pcrooce
Posts: 484
Joined: 2012 Sep 17, 17:09
Location: Buenos Aires
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 192 times
Contact:

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby pcrooce » 2015 Mar 26, 19:26

actually, 0 goals & 0 assists for 365 days now.
Frans
Posts: 76
Joined: 2015 Mar 01, 20:27
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby Frans » 2015 Mar 27, 06:20

he's never been the player to play the final pass or score, he creates space mostly by taking on players. if you count second assists they'd be very high for him.

also he's playing a much more disciplined role this year, further from the box. since barcelona rely on their front three's individual brilliance to score, the midfield is more defensive.

Image

his aggression should go down to 70 or lower to show his new role imo.
donkenke
Posts: 181
Joined: 2013 Sep 08, 02:16
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby donkenke » 2015 Mar 29, 03:44

True that. I think he is comparable to Isco -similar DA, BC and both great passing abilities- and Isco has 3 goals, 8 assists with 1.5 key passes, while Iniesta stays with 0 goals, 0 assists, 1.1 key passes per game. Ill go with a huge decrease in terms of attack such as 78. Not only in terms of statitics, he isnt creating danger at all. With his last season and a half, 85 seems unrealistic. If he wasnt Iniesta but a brand new player, with that season and a half there is no way he would be given a yellow attack. Too much respect for his last name. A truly shadow of his great past. And his new role in the pitch isnt a valid excuse for his lame numbers. If he would have play in a AM role, this number would have been pretty similar, thats mt guest.
User avatar
toaad
Posts: 600
Joined: 2015 Jun 09, 03:09
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby toaad » 2016 Jan 18, 07:09

For at least one season he didn't prove to be consistent ( participatory ) defensively and mostly have these values ​​in the speed department.

STA , DEF , RESP
The combination of 86 STA + 63 DEF is still high especially if you compare with players who despite being totally '' lazy '' as Kroos and Yaya Toure , but player that have similar (maybe better )consistency defensively nowdays. It appears to me one '' semi '' box - to - box player with this combination . He is less ' ' all rounded '' but more dynamic offensively .

Focusing only in tackling , Iniesta doesn't use anymore this skill as before and even on the question of precision, which seems now much closer to the higher part of the 50 's , something like 58-60 he doesn't need high number there. Continues with contributions and participations defensively but not in intensity as before. A value between 83-85 in STA can replicate it without harming him in offensive transitions.

Already , I see him faster in game reactions and readings than before. Although less intense and participatory defensively , I see great progress in interceptions . With a low speeds numbers , a value in the yellow zone can be a good balance to replicate his style.

TS , ACC , EP
Still this bright and very intelligent player , he doesn't need such high values ​​in these respects. Not only just in the individuality of these stats ( acceleration and top speed) but also the combination of them giving a speed in his legs that he hasn't ... and doesn't even need compensating with insanely quick thinking.
Suárez was on 73 TS , Iniesta needs to be near or equal level ( plus or minus). Of course he doesn't has the same speed in the first meters and can't reaches his maximum pontecial in speed faster as before. That explosion is gone , there are various combinations that allow a better replication, as TS 72-74 and 77-79 ACC .
Agility is judged very harshly , thinking that at the end of Xavi in Barcelona he had 82 in that skill , Iniesta can change direction much more than him ( even if not as much like before) so I prefer something small but essential like a number between 83-84.

so
Spoiler: show
TS: 72-74
ACC: 77-79
RESP: 80
STA: 83-85
DEF: 58-60
User avatar
blaugrana
Posts: 320
Joined: 2010 Oct 05, 15:50
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby blaugrana » 2016 Jan 26, 23:41

toaad wrote:For at least one season he didn't prove to be consistent ( participatory ) defensively and mostly have these values ​​in the speed department.

STA , DEF , RESP
The combination of 86 STA + 63 DEF is still high especially if you compare with players who despite being totally '' lazy '' as Kroos and Yaya Toure , but player that have similar (maybe better )consistency defensively nowdays. It appears to me one '' semi '' box - to - box player with this combination . He is less ' ' all rounded '' but more dynamic offensively .

Focusing only in tackling , Iniesta doesn't use anymore this skill as before and even on the question of precision, which seems now much closer to the higher part of the 50 's , something like 58-60 he doesn't need high number there. Continues with contributions and participations defensively but not in intensity as before. A value between 83-85 in STA can replicate it without harming him in offensive transitions.

Already , I see him faster in game reactions and readings than before. Although less intense and participatory defensively , I see great progress in interceptions . With a low speeds numbers , a value in the yellow zone can be a good balance to replicate his style.


He's great at anticipating his opponents and where the ball is going so he intercepts a lot of balls. I agree a respone uplift could do, but not sure on DEF downgrade as I see him as a decent tackler too. Actually I think he was always a bit underrated defensively. Stamina probably could go down.

TS , ACC , EP
Still this bright and very intelligent player , he doesn't need such high values ​​in these respects. Not only just in the individuality of these stats ( acceleration and top speed) but also the combination of them giving a speed in his legs that he hasn't ... and doesn't even need compensating with insanely quick thinking.
Suárez was on 73 TS , Iniesta needs to be near or equal level ( plus or minus). Of course he doesn't has the same speed in the first meters and can't reaches his maximum pontecial in speed faster as before. That explosion is gone , there are various combinations that allow a better replication, as TS 72-74 and 77-79 ACC .
Agility is judged very harshly , thinking that at the end of Xavi in Barcelona he had 82 in that skill , Iniesta can change direction much more than him ( even if not as much like before) so I prefer something small but essential like a number between 83-84.P might be a bit harsh


Agree with EP, he still has those turns. Iniesta is at top of his game this season really, showing extreme DA and taking on opponents a lot running with the ball. I think TS is fine as it is. Can't see that he slowed down? I'm also thinking that attack could go up to 85 again since he creates a lot of danger. Last season he was really restricted playing far down the field but something happened to his game this season and he's back to his best.

[code]so
Spoiler: show
TS: 72-74
ACC: 77-79
RESP: 80
STA: 83-85
DEF: 58-60
[/quote][/quote]

I would add ATT 84-85, DA 97 and EP 83-84 as my suggestions.
Picâum
Posts: 41
Joined: 2016 Feb 24, 22:00
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby Picâum » 2016 Mar 06, 23:46

ATT can go up, his DA can go up again, his LPA can go up by one point and what you think of his MENT?
Frans
Posts: 76
Joined: 2015 Mar 01, 20:27
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby Frans » 2016 Sep 22, 16:48

i think he's a bit underrated in his body movements, he hasn't declined so much since his prime

https://youtu.be/NQQxLDk_EuA?t=236 https://youtu.be/NQQxLDk_EuA?t=459 looks a fair bit higher than 82 acceleration

i think he's still a bit more agile too
User avatar
SpartakRW
Posts: 170
Joined: 2015 Oct 05, 00:57
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby SpartakRW » 2016 Oct 24, 14:56

Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.
User avatar
abdou
Posts: 76
Joined: 2016 Oct 02, 22:46
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby abdou » 2016 Oct 25, 00:07

SpartakRW wrote:Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.


He never play as LWF since 2012 i think.

Main position - CMF, others - AMF.
User avatar
SpartakRW
Posts: 170
Joined: 2015 Oct 05, 00:57
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby SpartakRW » 2016 Oct 25, 08:33

abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.


He never play as LWF since 2012 i think.

Main position - CMF, others - AMF.


More precisely, to the 14/15 season - then it was bought by Suarez, and with it came and MSN, have Neymar same this season was decisive - the season 13/14 he had in 35 games 13 goals and 15 assists, in the season 14/15 - 52 games, 39 goals/12 assists. Because Iniesta and there is no need to replace the Brazilian at the LWF, especially since there are Arda Turan and Denis Suarez.
User avatar
abdou
Posts: 76
Joined: 2016 Oct 02, 22:46
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby abdou » 2016 Oct 26, 01:08

SpartakRW wrote:
abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.


He never play as LWF since 2012 i think.

Main position - CMF, others - AMF.


More precisely, to the 14/15 season - then it was bought by Suarez, and with it came and MSN, have Neymar same this season was decisive - the season 13/14 he had in 35 games 13 goals and 15 assists, in the season 14/15 - 52 games, 39 goals/12 assists. Because Iniesta and there is no need to replace the Brazilian at the LWF, especially since there are Arda Turan and Denis Suarez.


I think after guardiola time, he never play there.
Denis Suarez isn't Neymar substitute, he is only CMF now , at Inieesta or rakitic position, Only Turan play at Messi or Neymar position.
User avatar
SpartakRW
Posts: 170
Joined: 2015 Oct 05, 00:57
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby SpartakRW » 2016 Oct 26, 09:48

abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:
abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.


He never play as LWF since 2012 i think.

Main position - CMF, others - AMF.


More precisely, to the 14/15 season - then it was bought by Suarez, and with it came and MSN, have Neymar same this season was decisive - the season 13/14 he had in 35 games 13 goals and 15 assists, in the season 14/15 - 52 games, 39 goals/12 assists. Because Iniesta and there is no need to replace the Brazilian at the LWF, especially since there are Arda Turan and Denis Suarez.


I think after guardiola time, he never play there.
Denis Suarez isn't Neymar substitute, he is only CMF now , at Inieesta or rakitic position, Only Turan play at Messi or Neymar position.

As for Denis Suarez, his most in his career, he played on the left side of midfield, so I think any coach would prefer to put it into place Neymar, but Iniesta. This does not negate the fact that Andres can, if necessary, to take a position on the left, and that happened in the days of coaching Vilanova (Roura) and Martino. Since the appointment of Luis Enrique, he no longer plays on the left.
User avatar
abdou
Posts: 76
Joined: 2016 Oct 02, 22:46
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby abdou » 2016 Oct 27, 02:09

SpartakRW wrote:
abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:
abdou wrote:
SpartakRW wrote:Main position - CMF, others - LMF|AMF|LWF.


He never play as LWF since 2012 i think.

Main position - CMF, others - AMF.


More precisely, to the 14/15 season - then it was bought by Suarez, and with it came and MSN, have Neymar same this season was decisive - the season 13/14 he had in 35 games 13 goals and 15 assists, in the season 14/15 - 52 games, 39 goals/12 assists. Because Iniesta and there is no need to replace the Brazilian at the LWF, especially since there are Arda Turan and Denis Suarez.


I think after guardiola time, he never play there.
Denis Suarez isn't Neymar substitute, he is only CMF now , at Inieesta or rakitic position, Only Turan play at Messi or Neymar position.

As for Denis Suarez, his most in his career, he played on the left side of midfield, so I think any coach would prefer to put it into place Neymar, but Iniesta. This does not negate the fact that Andres can, if necessary, to take a position on the left, and that happened in the days of coaching Vilanova (Roura) and Martino. Since the appointment of Luis Enrique, he no longer plays on the left.


Denis Suarez hasn't replace Neymar until now and he will not be in the future, He is not dangerous in the Attack for Scoring. If Neymar get changed , The plan will be 4-4-2.
User avatar
toaad
Posts: 600
Joined: 2015 Jun 09, 03:09
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Andrés Iniesta

Postby toaad » 2016 Dec 03, 09:11

Far from having that 86 in stamina, for obvious reasons his game is still brilliant but every season seems less intense.

The speed values ​​are also declining, the lack of speed in his legs is camouflaged by the speed of reasoning because he really is a slow player physically.

Defensively I see a big difference between him and Rakitic, Modric etc ... his defensive contribution is much more consistent in a close number as Kroos than the current one.
think the suggestions I made in January are even clearer today, he really proved that he needs changes to his set.

Return to “East Asia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests