Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:56

CLASSIC SET(S): 2011-2013 & 2009-2011 & 2004-2006

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 09:07, edited 9 times in total.
vegitot

Re: Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Postby vegitot » 2018 Dec 05, 14:06

lito5 wrote:
vegitot wrote:why is his tech only 96? messi has 97 tech and iniesta's touch is smoother than messi. should be at least 97 now. his prime should be 98 tech.
his att now should be higher than 80,around 84-85. his peak should be around 90-93.
his long pass is low here. deserve orange region

NO, this set is made for represent the actual iniesta, dont the iniesta for 2012...... the one touch of he dont deserves more of 96, 96 is a great valor... and iniesta actualy dont are best than messi in this aspect,,,,, the long pass of iniesta is fine in the actual number he dont do dangerous pass,,,,, if you see the iniesta of the last season of barca, or someting of he in japon you know what iniesta is a garbach of player compared whith prime iniesta

i dont think so. looking at both messi and iniesta played, i would say iniesta touch is smoother than messi. the way he manipulate the ball is extraordinary. even at japan now, just watch his goals.
iniesta long pass is always great. messi has 96 lpa and i dont think iniesta is inferior
lito5

Re: Andrés Iniesta, Vissel Kobe

Postby lito5 » 2018 Dec 05, 15:08

vegitot wrote:
lito5 wrote:
vegitot wrote:why is his tech only 96? messi has 97 tech and iniesta's touch is smoother than messi. should be at least 97 now. his prime should be 98 tech.
his att now should be higher than 80,around 84-85. his peak should be around 90-93.
his long pass is low here. deserve orange region

NO, this set is made for represent the actual iniesta, dont the iniesta for 2012...... the one touch of he dont deserves more of 96, 96 is a great valor... and iniesta actualy dont are best than messi in this aspect,,,,, the long pass of iniesta is fine in the actual number he dont do dangerous pass,,,,, if you see the iniesta of the last season of barca, or someting of he in japon you know what iniesta is a garbach of player compared whith prime iniesta

i dont think so. looking at both messi and iniesta played, i would say iniesta touch is smoother than messi. the way he manipulate the ball is extraordinary. even at japan now, just watch his goals.
iniesta long pass is always great. messi has 96 lpa and i dont think iniesta is inferior

i disagree, the Tech of is iniesta is a red, a 96, that number is very hight if we compare with another similar players, probabily the prime iniesta deserves someting more high but this iniesta no, he dondt is cassano or maradona in terms of Tech,,,,, and the long pass of iniesta never whas a 96 at the same of messi, the long pass of iniesta in this moment not even an orange,,, iniesta dont is the shadow of what he used to be

Return to “East Asia”