Renato Augusto, Beijing Guoan

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Renato Augusto, Beijing Guoan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 18:53

Full name: Renato Soares de Oliveira Augusto

Last edited by Vickingo on 2015 Apr 13, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Renato Augusto

Postby chamakh » 2015 May 07, 01:16

He´s that kind of player who deserve low form and mentality as Jadson.
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Oct 28, 02:31

He needs more STA and DEF to represent his ''semi-box-to-box'' style (lol) to replicate in game the tactical function that he show in Corinthians 4-1-4-1.
His SA can be on high greens and TS and ACC on low yellow0.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 11, 12:47

martins7 wrote:He needs more STA and DEF to represent his ''semi-box-to-box'' style (lol) to replicate in game the tactical function that he show in Corinthians 4-1-4-1.

Well, he was truly a box to box midfielder last night for Brazil. Paulinho played much deeper than usual, so Renato Augusto had a mixed role, with an active performance by even pressing Mascherano/Biglia or joining the attack.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Renato Augusto, Beijing Guoan

Postby toaad » 2016 Dec 15, 14:57

It was my old account kkkk.
I dont like this set, it's practically the opposite in some matter; Physically he is well energetic but not fast or agile.

Technically complete but not necessarily with these numbers. Tactically incredible, better tw and much better defense. Psychologically determined and intelligent, att seems ok but mentality is very low.

Sorry for this superficial post but I prefer that a possible discussion focused on some department in his game, to deepen my suggestions, since that is a lot of things and the post would be very big
pedrohfc
New Contributor

Postby pedrohfc » 2017 Apr 20, 12:18

I created him here with this set but, as toaad said, with lower numbers in some areas:

Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 76
Technique: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84

And a slightly lower value for Aggression (78) and a little higher for Mentality (76). He's not a fast player, doesn't use speed to overcome opponents and isn't as efficient in dribbling/getting rid of a marker as an 86 would make him (although my 84 isn't a huge difference indeed). He's technically good, above average for a box to box (which he has been for a while, at least in the national team), but not that better than Schweinsteiger in 85, for example. So, I put them the same and it worked well.

What do you think, dudes?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Apr 20, 13:15

The idea seems fine for me, at least for what I've seen of him at international level. However, I still think he's more like a ACC>>TS player. I agree that he's not a speedster off the ball, but he has a good burst on the first metres. He uses his ACC a lot to get rid off his mark and even to make some sudden roaming into the box at times. I would rate his TS/ACC combo at 76/81, plus *Reaction from old gen PES to replicate those sudden runs into the box. Maybe even []Free Roaming.

Also his Agility looks odd at 83. He's not stiff, but most of the time it looks more like high greens, 79 at best.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2017 Apr 20, 16:00

Renato's main characteristic is the support os ball, his movement to help in the build-up has a really great level.
This set makes him an all rounded player, as he is, but in a wrong way. He isnt an "amf" with some involvement in defense, he is "cmf" extremely versatile on technical and tactical issues, not physical.

The only physical issue of his game is stamina, because shows good energy in the moves for build-up/infiltration to attack /defensive rebuilding. Also Ts/acc/ds/ep doesnt are part of his real game essence, the actual numbers are very high.

Technically some numbers are generous and should be a bit smaller, even in the passing question where I see long> short.

Tactically evolved a lot in defense, both in tackle and defensive rebuilding. I see him very close to players like Kroos, Andre Gomes, Hamsik.
Although heis the main playmaker of Brazil, starting the build-up, usually is the surprise element in the attack (less than Paulinho) so agg must have a considerably high number.

Psychologically his game is matured but sometimes the excess of "ambition" makes him have some wrong choices.
Anyway, he's one of the team leaders.

In numbers, I suggest something like this:
Spoiler: show
Positions: ★ CM, AM

Attack: 80
Defence: 59
Balance: 81
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 81
Response 79
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Speed: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 86
Long Pass Speed: 83
Header: 72
Jump: 78
Technique: 86
Mentality: 78
Teamwork: 85
stumink
New Stat Maker

Postby stumink » 2019 Dec 04, 17:14

He hasnt been updated since he changed to cmf. Hes slower and more defensive. Toaad suggestions look good but are abit old.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Dec 05, 02:40

Indeed, I've changed some numbers and I'd go lower with lots of them, but he's having an insane season currently as far as I watched so I dunno what to do.

Return to “East Asia”