Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Nicolás Gaitán

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 23:50

Full Name: Osvaldo Nicolás Fabián Gaitán

RMsince93

Re: Nicolás Gaitán

Postby RMsince93 » 2015 Dec 12, 14:37

I think it would be more realistic swap ball control value to dribble accuracy value. (Put 88 to Dribble Accuracy and 90 to Ball Control)
He has an incredible ball control, absolutely the best in Portuguese League, his almost perfect, reminds me a little of Ozil (93) and Di Maria (91).
The unique player i've seen in Portuguese League with a close Ball Control of Gaitán his Jesus Corona since he can make it with booth feet. But i refer Corona because he has 81 of Top Speed and honestly i dont think Gaitán is slower than him, something like 82 or even 81, equal to Corona, would suit him perfectly.
Tellmo

Nicolás Gaitán

Postby Tellmo » 2015 Dec 12, 15:03

RMsince93 wrote:I think it would be more realistic swap ball control value to dribble accuracy value. (Put 88 to Dribble Accuracy and 90 to Ball Control)
He has an incredible ball control, absolutely the best in Portuguese League, his almost perfect, reminds me a little of Ozil (93) and Di Maria (91).
The unique player i've seen in Portuguese League with a close Ball Control of Gaitán his Jesus Corona since he can make it with booth feet. But i refer Corona because he has 81 of Top Speed and honestly i dont think Gaitán is slower than him, something like 82 or even 81, equal to Corona, would suit him perfectly.

Nice post. I agree.

Spoiler: show
Nicolás Gaitán
Postby Tellmo » 2015 Mar 24, 20:09

"Dribbling: 90 ⇒ 87/88

I consider this value "overkill".
In my view the Portuguese League no have a player which deserve this value...

The value proposed by KONAMI, 87, seems to me more realistic.

BC > DA"
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Fixer

Re: Nicolás Gaitán

Postby Fixer » 2018 Jan 06, 11:50

really average. He couldn't find his game, but I don't blame him...players like him have long proven not to work well with this system...even when you'd want something different, players like Gaitán seem to be unable to fulfill any expectations. It's not that they are not good enough, it's almost like they can hardly understand what is asked of them, so they end up doing really weird stuff around the pitch like Gaitán... not everyone is suited to this style, and the amount of supportive understanding Simeone's Atleti requires is hard to acquire, specially for offensive players I guess.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Return to “Chicago Fire SC”