Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 4/5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

as you said he rarely uses his Right foot and when he does it's dreadful most of the times.

I've rated Condition at 4/5 as he has played 8 games in 10/11 ( started 7 --> 650min overall), and has played 16 games ( started all 16 --> 1412min overall) in the 09/10 season, so i think that a 4 (i prefer 4) or 5 would be the ideal value, as if i'm correct we rate players at condition 6 as average and those play around 20+ games per season in which case Tunez isn't or hasn't played that is.

On DEF and RES i believe that he is defensively better at positioning than at reading the game and also his ACC helps him more than his dreadful speed...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
xurxoai

Re: Andrés TUÑEZ

Postby xurxoai » 2011 Jun 18, 12:50

Well, i agree he played very few games until the last games of this season, but it was because he had personal problems with the manager after the 1st Liga Adelante match against Barça B. Last season he played almost every minute, both in regular league & cup, so this season he was supossed to be always in the starting eleven before that "fight". That's why we gave him a 6 and not a 4, cuz it all was becaouse personal problems with his manager, not because of poor performances or whatever...

For the rest of your stats, i pesonally like what i see, but IMO we should choose to wait a lil into the next season to see if he really improved that much in DEF and etc etc, i personally think is better to underrate a player a little at first, and then improve his stats as needed if he shows he deserves it through the season...
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
xurxoai

Re: Andrés TÚÑEZ

Postby xurxoai » 2012 May 21, 14:09

Great year, he's been on the starting 11 for the last 26 games on a row, remaining yet 3 more matches till the end of the regular season; showing he is a Primera División CB.
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 01, 13:48

He's really unagile, slow like a turtle in the first steps and pretty slow to react as well. He and Cabral look like the weakest part of the team from my point of view, on the other Celta are lucky to have a pair of pretty competent SBs.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Sep 16, 17:27

how many games have you seen of celta?
bam!
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 16, 17:32

Saw several matches last season (5-6 matches I think) and all the ones he's played this season except yesterday's. He looked more or less comfortable in Segunda (not great, just fine) but he's struggling now, specially against mobile and quick oppositions. It could be argued that both him and Cabral need some time to adjust to each other... but honestly, Celta's defence looks weak, they dominate matches specially during first halves and then lose them in the seconds due to defensive mistakes. Both goals they received on San Sebastián were the result of awful defending (Mallo to blame in the first goal, Túñez & Cabral in the second).
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Sep 16, 18:19

just wondering as i have only see you posting alluding to the match vs real sociedad, shit happens you know, doesnt mean he is not good because one mistake

either way, whenever i have seen tuñez, i agree he is awfully slow and un agile. Solid, Not extremely laid back, going for interceptions a decent amount. not exceptional, but you couldnt tell someone like vizcarrondo is a way better defender. Whenever he has played for us, he's been everything but a liability imo, so i am suprised about the update
bam!
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 16, 19:22

I specially allude to Real Sociedad match, it's true. Mallo, Cabral and him were really awful that day. They just couldn't stop Agirretxe at all, while Griezmann just toyed with them. Something similar happened vs. Málaga as well, specially after Fabrice Olinga entered in the second half, Túñez looked hopeless against both him and Seba Fernández, as I pointed out earlier quick, agile and skilled attackers exploit his weaknesses very easily.

I suppose both Túñez and Cabral will improve, specially in terms of TW, as the season progresses. I plan to keep an eye on Celta so if they deserve an upgrade, I'll be there. Regarding the "solid" part... well, yes, he's solid when it comes to tackling/marking and such, I admit I'm being a bit harsh with players from lesser teams because we had many of them very overrated in the past, and I don't mind being harsh when updating to new standards... if they deserve better I'll have no problem revising them and updating again. I.e. the 75 RES comes from the fact that he looked pretty passive in the last matches I've seen from him, still is not a terrible value (to achieve a really laid back and passive CB you need to go for white res).
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 13, 23:04

I've seen him a bit more active when seeking ball or rushing to 'meet' attackers lately. Updated RES to 77. He deserves to be above Cabral at least.
xurxoai

Postby xurxoai » 2012 Dec 05, 18:21

Pretty solid lately, to the point he became #7 among the CBs which rejected more balls out of the box so far, 114, being the most of them with the head, as Celta playing style states passes as the main option to start the attack.

He is ahead of players as Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Demichelis (Málaga) or Miranda (Atlético de Madrid).
Diego

Re: Andrés Túñez

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 23, 02:35

Again, really really solid today, (yes, 3-0, I know) it's a shame he has no legs, he can't run for shit lol, but he makes up with good positioning and tackling, small changes, but he's about Def 80, Bb 86 and Tw 78 to me, people might moan all they want, but Amorebieta is not really much better than him.
bam!
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Mar 23, 11:20

Diego wrote:Amorebieta is not really much better than him.

Don't think anyone is gonna really argue with that lol, nowadays I'd actually say Amorebieta is even worse.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 23, 15:55

You'd be surprised :P Amorebieta is really overhyped around here
bam!
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2013 Mar 23, 16:40

Amorebieta isn't good at all...can't see why he has better stats than Fazio, who is probably even overrated. Can someone bump Amorebieta thread?
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Oct 16, 07:47

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
lito5

Re: Andrés Túñez, Buriram United

Postby lito5 » 2018 Apr 18, 02:37

am not sure about this BB he realy is soo stronger? vizcarrondo is much better than he in this aspec and vizcarrondo have 87 meabe a 84 is better for Tuñez

Return to “East Asia”