Stefan Šćepović, Machida Zelvia

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Stefan Šćepović, Machida Zelvia

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 20, 23:00

Last edited by coolactive on 2010 Jul 09, 11:13, edited 2 times in total.
coolactive
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Stefan ŠĆEPOVIĆ

Postby coolactive » 2010 Jul 09, 11:09

He signed a deal with Club Brugge KV

Source : http://www.clubbrugge.be/en/nieuws/beri ... -Sampdoria

Please, move him ;)

Picture update :
http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
Jay-Jay
New Contributor

Re: Stefan ŠĆEPOVIĆ, Hapoel Acre

Postby Jay-Jay » 2012 Jun 08, 12:24

Attack: 77
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 73
Mentality: 71
Teamwork: 72

*Fox in the Box

Scepovic is a typical heavy CF. I don't think SS should be in his positions since he is playing just as a forward. His attack is good for Balkan leagues only. He has a good shot and everything other is below average.
VUKDS

Re: Stefan ŠĆEPOVIĆ, Hapoel Acre

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Jun 08, 14:05

Sign for Partizan.
VUKDS

Re: Stefan ŠĆEPOVIĆ

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Sep 02, 21:00

He's doing great. I really like him, I know now why Robi wanted him in the last summer. He's really great in attacking moves, always make good decisions, he has good shot, for me he's SA>ST type of player, I'll suggest maybe lower stats for shooting than he deserve, but it's good for start, also some suggestions will be +1, -1, but I will write them for a reason. Some suggestions for him:

Removing SS

Attack: 78

Balance: 82

Stamina: 77

Long Pass Accuracy: 68

Long Pass Speed: 71

Shot Accuracy: 78

Shot Technique: 77

Free Kick Accuracy: 63

Curling: 68

Header: 78

Jump: 77

Technique: 77

Mentality: 72

Teamwork: 73
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Re: Stefan Šćepović

Postby RasniPantela » 2013 Nov 12, 10:23

Update him please?????????
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2013 Dec 21, 20:19

Will someone update this guy??? Top scorer of spanish segunda , his response is amazing , could be up to 2 points higher. Also his aggresion is a bit higher than it is here , maybe 83. Header and jump can also go up by one point , according to his performance at gijon , current stats are low for him. Also his teamwork is great , he moves around the pitch , providing his teammates opportunity to pass to him , and also he assists them a lot. I also think that he deserves postitoning and fox in the box. Someone agree with this??? Other suggestions????
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Jan 18, 19:08

Best player of Spanish Segunda , and Best Scorer so far with 17 goals , no one interested to update him.....
Nole10
New Contributor

Postby Nole10 » 2014 Feb 03, 19:31

Needs a complete update...Seems like his biggest problem is his brother thats why people dont rate him...Im proboly not the best person to do his stats but i will try my best...His bigest quility is first touch, briliant IMO in that department his the best Serbian striker...so first touch card, Ball control/83/84, dribling 79, dribling speed 81/82 response 83, Top speed 80, explosive power 81, heading 80...finishing 80...team work should be green for sure...and pasing is definetly betta has a very good understanding of da game...body balance 83/84
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Feb 03, 19:38

Didn't follow Segunda much this year but he looks like a really high quality striker. When I watch highlights of Sporting he seems to finish anything and he's creating danger all the time. I might catch up a match or two, I'm really interested on this player.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2014 Feb 03, 19:59

Fixer wrote:Didn't follow Segunda much this year but he looks like a really high quality striker. When I watch highlights of Sporting he seems to finish anything and he's creating danger all the time. I might catch up a match or two, I'm really interested on this player.

So go ahead and watch this player, because I'm not interested on him, sincerely. I prefer watching the likes of Cuellar, Canella and Lora when I catch a Sporting match.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Feb 03, 20:02

So harsh :lol:
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2014 Feb 03, 20:43

Fixer wrote:So harsh :lol:

I know :lol:
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Feb 07, 18:34

Agree with nole suggestions ,and spanish mods need to be more active.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Feb 07, 18:44

They ARE active. If they don't watch Liga Adelante much often, then that's another thing.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Feb 07, 20:03

RasniPantela wrote:Agree with nole suggestions ,and spanish mods need to be more active.

Make a thread complaining, don't hide your comment on a thread you assume is overlooked. You didn't even give proper arguments for an update, if you are really going to complain about other's work, at least start being an useful member.

RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Feb 07, 21:17

But with who i can discuss about this player on this site???? No one watches segunda , and i dont watch it either , but i watch clubs where Serbian players play. Like Scepovic. Anyone who watched him knows that his response is great this season , how do you want me to explain it??? at 78 he is underrated , 82-83 would be perfect . He is now much more inteligent in attack than 4 years ago when this thread is made. 81-82 suits perfectly. His short passes are much precise now , than they where in his days where he played for FC Partizan Belgrade, something around 75. I am not sure about his dribble acc , but i think DA and stamina are the only stats that does not need change. I wrote about header and jump earlier. About his first touch : When i compare him from his days in FC Partizan Belgrade , and now , i think i am watching two different footbalers , his ball control improved a lot , 79 or maybe even 80 looks fine to me. Problem with threads like this are that there are no much moderators and members interested in it , so if you want an update , you must write a book just to explain why one of his stats needs to be updated , and you need to wait a year or more to be done. But with threads like hazard , ibrahimovic , yaya toure...... You just need 2 mods or members to agree about raising his stats , and you do not need much explanations , he will be updated in couple of hours or days. I am not offending anyone , i just say that this site needs to organize. For patch-makers like me , this site is very important , and it was good until about 2-3 years , people stoped to care about lower league players . There where much more active members who posted , argued , suggested and so on. Today ,forum is less active , and i think this site is dying , slow and silent.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Feb 07, 23:40

RasniPantela wrote:For patch-makers like me , this site is very important , and it was good until about 2-3 years , people stoped to care about lower league players . There where much more active members who posted , argued , suggested and so on. Today ,forum is less active , and i think this site is dying , slow and silent.

If you think this site was good until about 2-3 years ago, then you don't know a thing about statsmaking. Yeah, the forum was more active back then than today, but hardly anyone had a clue about what they were doing. I joined two years and a few months ago and pretty much arrived when things began to be done much more seriously.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Feb 08, 10:25

You cant tell me that i dont know anything about stats making , because i am making stats since 2007 , and i know what is done on this site. Things began to be done much more seriously for players who are more famous , but the players who are less famous seems to have left behind , no one updates them , even if they still play and they play much better than they were 2 or 3 years ago.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Feb 08, 12:26

I watch what I watch. This isn't a job I'm being paid for, neither of us are getting paid for this and we do not have time to watch everyone. How is it our fault there is no activity? If you want to request something on a thread you feel dead just send the moderators a PM so we notice instead of just posting that bullcrap. Are you seriously blaming mods of not watching 40 teams weekly? lol but yeah I guess you are, since I see you've been thanked by someone who does.

Return to “East Asia”