Lukas Podolski, Vissel Kobe

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Lukas Podolski, Vissel Kobe

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:52

Malakayi

Re: Lukas PODOLSKI

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 11, 21:34

olaf.ronsiek@web.de wrote:The Dribble Accuracy with 82 and the Shot Accuracy with 83 is too high for him.
When Podolski is shooting from far out, he usually misses. His Shoot Power is very impressive, but the Accuracy is too bad. When I remember his last Season at the Bundesliga and his Campain with the Nationalteam in Poland and the Ukraine, it was an absolutly desaster to see him playing. Although his Top Speed with 86 is totally overrated. Podolski was never a speedmonster. He is such a lame duck. His Response is okay but his Top Speed is not realistic at 86.

Well he was shit in the 2nd half of last Bundesliga season as well as the EC. TS isn't easy to rate for Podolski just like some other values too since he tends to be rather changeful in his displaying his strengths. SA may be 1 point too high though.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Dec 17, 23:09

excellent game today
good assists and aggressive in his game, always seeking to go forward,
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
olaf.ronsiek@web.de

Postby olaf.ronsiek@web.de » 2012 Dec 21, 10:28

Can anyone please tell me, why his values are still that high. Specially TS and SA?
I do not really understand that. His AC is so bad in reality. He never deserves a 83 there.
Although his TS is too high. TS at 86 is not realistic for him. He has got a great Explosive Power but he isn't that fast with at TopSpeed.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Dec 21, 11:06

olaf.ronsiek@web.de wrote:[...]His AC is so bad in reality. He never deserves a 83 there.[...]He has got a great Explosive Power but he isn't that fast with at TopSpeed.

You do realize that Explosive Power is more or less (combined with Agility) the equivalent of Acceleration in PES2013?
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Dec 21, 11:08

There is no acceleration in 2013, EP doesn't have any relation to it really, or if it does it so miniscule its not worth considering.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 21, 11:33

yeah, i see him at about 83 ts atm...
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcJH399Qrc&t=0m8s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcJH399Qrc&t=1m47s

and acc 82-84ish. i don't think his acc is that bad. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSAoKWPkAg&t=5m27s
What do you mean about explosive power? 82 EP isn't that great. or are you suggesting he's higher? i wouldn't agree with that, i think the current value of 82 is good.

I think he's got really nice vision and intelligence actually, probably deserving a tad higher, he really quickly recognizes great passes, quick flowing ball movement out of options, just that his passing is pretty imprecise at times. i think 86 ATT is pretty fair for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcJH399Qrc&t=1m03s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSAoKWPkAg&t=5m55s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSAoKWPkAg&t=6m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSAoKWPkAg&t=7m0s

shouldn't he have track back?

about 86 for ST. great at connections, great at volleys, just lacking SA, SA down to 80.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-mu4qhZ9E

i consider his current TW and AGG values questionable, but won't talk about it for now.

summary:
TS: 83
ACC: 83
ATT: 86
ST: 86
SA: 80
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Re: Lukas Podolski

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 30, 09:10

Pre-Update Set:
Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 85
Defence: 47
Header Accuracy: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 84
Shot Accuracy: 83
Place Kicking: 75
Swerve: 75
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 2
SPEED
Response: 83
Explosive Power: 82
Dribble Speed: 82
Top Speed: 86
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 84
Stamina: 85
Kicking Power: 92
Jump: 79
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1
Form: 5
Tenacity: 77
Teamwork: 75

P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Incisive Run
P10 - Long Ranger
S01 - 1-Touch Play

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 84
Shot Technique: 85
Aggression: 87

updated;

TS 86--=> 83
ST 85-=> 86
SA 84-=> 80

left ACC, not sure about it, think it's 83? but it's such a small difference, i don't yet see the necessity. ST change might be unnecessary as well, but i feel the type of shots he tries and can achieve justify this. I see him a step better then rooney ST wise.
att/def is wrong, what is he, 3/3? he helps out alot in def. shouldn't he having covering * as well? i remember him against southampton (i think) where he kept covering for gibbs and at times proving a very competent LB :D given it to him now in interest of progress, if you prove me wrong i'll remove it.

*edit, editor is broken, will update these values when i can, feel free to discuss in the meantime, might make more progress :)
Joak

Postby Joak » 2012 Dec 30, 20:47

He has been choosing almost all the decisions well. I like the recents tweaks, but i have some doubts with speed stats, he can take some adventage runnining with the ball, but i don't see him this agile, he just have a quick foot for evading players, but i don't see him with 82 in terms of turns, changes of directions and things like that...

Just my view...

DS: 84
TS: 83-84
AGI: 81
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Dec 30, 23:21

vinnie wrote:
Spoiler: show
Pre-Update Set:
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 85
Defence: 47
Header Accuracy: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 84
Shot Accuracy: 83
Place Kicking: 75
Swerve: 75
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 2
SPEED
Response: 83
Explosive Power: 82
Dribble Speed: 82
Top Speed: 86
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 84
Stamina: 85
Kicking Power: 92
Jump: 79
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1
Form: 5
Tenacity: 77
Teamwork: 75

P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Incisive Run
P10 - Long Ranger
S01 - 1-Touch Play

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 84
Shot Technique: 85
Aggression: 87

updated;

TS 86--=> 83
ST 85-=> 86
SA 84-=> 80

left ACC, not sure about it, think it's 83? but it's such a small difference, i don't yet see the necessity. ST change might be unnecessary as well, but i feel the type of shots he tries and can achieve justify this. I see him a step better then rooney ST wise.
att/def is wrong, what is he, 3/3? he helps out alot in def. shouldn't he having covering * as well? i remember him against southampton (i think) where he kept covering for gibbs and at times proving a very competent LB :D given it to him now in interest of progress, if you prove me wrong i'll remove it.

*edit, editor is broken, will update these values when i can, feel free to discuss in the meantime, might make more progress :)

i dunno about the ST myself, but he is showing very nice intellifence, I take back what I said recently, 86 is good for him.
Last edited by vinnie on 2012 Dec 31, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed broken comment
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 31, 10:28

just a post to confirm that i changed ATT from 85 to 86 if anyone didn't know.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2013 Jan 11, 06:09

He does not need this stamina value at all, he can be pretty lazy.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2013 Jan 24, 02:59

3 assists and 1 goal..man of the match!!..very very very good!!
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
Rmb2w

Postby Rmb2w » 2013 Jan 26, 05:13

This looks above 82 DS IMO. More like 84 DS or something....
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... EaXI#t=76s
The parable of this world is like your shadow - if you stop, it stands still, and if you chase it, it distances itself from you.
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2013 Jan 27, 07:31

Don't know if I'm the only one but I feel him too slow in game. He is easily cough by players. Imo he needs a boost in his TS or DS or both. Also, I think his RES can be lower, like 80. I don't find him too much responsive in all actions in general.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Feb 01, 23:36

SP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRTkQ06eFg&t=0m58s 8-)

DS- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRTkQ06eFg&t=0m24s

84 DS seems ok..

TS- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRTkQ06eFg

83 seems ok to me really.

ATT- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRTkQ06eFg

just overall really smart this game. I don't think there's anything wrong with this set, DEF could be a bit higher, and AGI lower, but other then that, with DS 84, i don't see any real flaws in the set.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2013 Feb 10, 17:59

Hello all I was away from PSD for long... I cant see why podolski had his speed downgraded 3 points! He seem faster (especially with the ball) than the start of the season.. I think you are missguided by his lack of speed at the end of matches... He surely needs a lower stamina... He is not that fit, wenger only recently gave him a full 90min. He must work at this because arsenal needs his prolific qualities more. Also I see him more accurate than this, a really venomous strike but I think that is well represented by the Sp value given...
bigben

Postby bigben » 2013 Feb 12, 15:33

Tsakis wrote:Hello all I was away from PSD for long... I cant see why podolski had his speed downgraded 3 points! He seem faster (especially with the ball) than the start of the season.. I think you are missguided by his lack of speed at the end of matches... He surely needs a lower stamina... He is not that fit, wenger only recently gave him a full 90min. He must work at this because arsenal needs his prolific qualities more. Also I see him more accurate than this, a really venomous strike but I think that is well represented by the Sp value given...

If you had see him with Germany against France you should know it better. Podolski is not that fast.
In that match against France, Sagna was always faster against him. So why should it be updated, even if Sagna is able to run away of him??? The other point, his SA is very interesting, cause it was absolutely overrated in the past. 80 is a pretty good value for someone who misses that much. His SP is fantastic. 92!!! That's 5 Points better than Sneijder. Maybe a bit to high, but it shows his ability at that point. Powerful but not well accurated at shooting.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2013 Feb 14, 11:35

Mate I was about to answer you in a different way but I just saw you had 19posts so I went to take a look to see how you base your stats... Sure podolski is rated ok at 80 but coutinho needs a raise to 88(!!!!).. Also if you think podolski isnt that fast then why dont we just lower his response ? (pls dont take it personally mate I am just joking!)

To sum up, you are new to this forum... Spend some time figuring how the stats work and how people who are respected back their suggestions and you ll be fine. Posting as you did until now will only ruin your rep in here and then even if you start to be reasonable ppl wont listen to you and you ll harm the players you admire statwise. Believe me that is the case, this is the main reason why arsenal forums are so #%#$ up and when a player joins his stats only go lower.

PS: Walcott's finishing is by far one of his strengths and many strikers let alone wingers would like to be that clinical (and most of his finishes are based on placement). Why are you mocking that at coutinho thread is beyond me. His "footbaling brain" is his weakness still but he is really better player this year..
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2013 Feb 15, 10:21

PS: I think his SA is rated poorly.. 4 points downgrade judging from his first season in PL is harsh. He has a really good conversion rate.. For those who like stats according to our ladders, here is the Conversion rate of players I found for BPL on http://espnfc.com:

Aguero 68 shots 9 goals 7,6 shots/goal

RVP 93 shots 19 goals 4,9 shots/goal

Dzeko 59 shots 12 goals 4,9 shots/goal

BA 98 shots 14 goals 7 shots/goal

suarez 146 shots 17 goals 8,6 shots/goal

walcott 58 shots 11 goals 5,3 shots/goal

podolski 41 shots 8 goals 5,1 shots/goal

So for those players (for this year and BPL ONLY) the order by conversion rate is

RVP (first because of total goal numbers)
Dzeko
Podolski
walcott
Ba
Aguero
Suarez

:-S

Aguero might just have a bad year but I think 3 points higher from the second is really over the top. Regarding suarez and podolski tho their former values before the recent updates fit better with those stats ( Suarez 80, podolski 84) maybe a drop to 83 for poldi was enough..

PS: I definitely dont meld SA alone with conversion rate but you get the picture.
bigben

Postby bigben » 2013 Feb 15, 18:01

Close to the goal he might score but not from outside of the box. His shooting from outside is not that good like you imagine. IMO it's not poor. It's just not that good. I don't understand, why do you see him that good. I know Podolski since 2004 and I got an objective opinion of him. About his speed, his shooting etc. That's it.
P.S.: Do I have to care about the personal message from you? Don't think it was that construcitv.
Sorry, but you don't have to talk to me in such an arrogant way.

Return to “East Asia”