PSD Backbone

Abel Hernández

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Apr 07, 07:35

zuo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Abel HERNÁNDEZ

Postby zuo » 2010 Sep 25, 02:59

I think we should add *Lines. he plays quite a lot off the shoulder,
and with these not exceptional Attack and Response would be caught offside a decent number of times (as reality)
Saving Private Adrian

Alex_10
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Alex_10 » 2010 Sep 26, 21:24

zuo wrote:I think we should add *Lines. he plays quite a lot off the shoulder,
and with these not exceptional Attack and Response would be caught offside a decent number of times (as reality)

I feel []Goal Poacher is a better choice, He plays all the time on-the-line but his timings are not valuable for *Lines yet. Anyway his aggression can't be lower than Lavezzi, Iaquinta or Vucinic, all @87, I see him on par with Rocchi @ 88.
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
nico90
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby nico90 » 2010 Sep 27, 11:29

I agree here; []Goal Poacher and Aggression @88
zuo

Postby zuo » 2010 Sep 27, 12:08

i could agree to for the aggression thing. but id anyway prefer to don't compare Aggressions between player with different registered positions...
Lavezzi has that high aggression mostly cause he's a registered SS.
I was also thinking that we could probably remove AMF even as optional,i never saw him there.
Saving Private Adrian

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2010 Oct 04, 04:28

i agree that he is not an AMF.so we can remove it.

top speed and acceleration should be at 87-89 range.

dribble speed 83-84.

technique 80.

aggression in my opinion is fine at 84.

we can give him reaction.

and how about scooping cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9MxMBZi1eg
Last edited by tasmin on 2011 Apr 18, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
vamos arriba la celeste !
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2010 Oct 05, 12:21

tasmin wrote:i agree that he is not an AMF.so we can remove it.

top speed and acceleration should be at 87-89 range.

dribble speed 83-84.

technique 80.

aggression in my opinion is fine at 84.

don't agree with goal poacher card.maybe we can give him reaction.

and how about 1-footed roulette and scooping cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9MxMBZi1eg

agree!
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
Gugu
PSD Elite

Postby Gugu » 2010 Oct 05, 15:35

I have to disagree with DS, and TS/ACC. He slows down massively with the ball, and is not 87-89 range without.
Ace

Postby Ace » 2010 Dec 04, 00:44

I removed AMF (it was optional), updated Aggression to 88, added Goal Poacher (all these were agreed) and Flicking/Scooping.
SebaGiovinco
Regular Poster

Postby SebaGiovinco » 2011 Feb 17, 17:15

Doesn't he need *in lines?
demoneye
PSD Youth League

Postby demoneye » 2011 Apr 17, 13:53

Hernandez is a very good striker and he has a very good agility, 84 is too low I think. also The shot accuracy and dribbling skills seem a little bit low.
I suggest agility 87 and shot accuracy 84.
"I am the best coach in the world because I was the coach of the best team in the world, Inter FC"

Mourinho, 2010
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Apr 18, 07:06

his attack,response,agi,da,ds,shot technique,shot accuracy,technique should get few boosts.also he could have *positioning + *marauding(must needed).
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 18, 20:09

Name: Abel HERNÁNDEZ
Shirt name: ABEL H.

Club: US Città di Palermo
Number: 9
Position: CF*, SS
Nationality: Uruguayan

Foot: L
Side: B

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 73 kg

Attack: 82
Defence: 38
Balance: 79/80
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 87
Response: 82
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 68
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 79
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 64
Curling: 73
Header: 79
Jump: 83
Technique: 79
Aggression: 90
Mentality: 75
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 76

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S20 - Flicking Skills
P13 - Goal Poacher

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Dribbling
*1-on-1 Scorer

ATT, ACC, AGG & RES:

With the combination of the above values his playing style would be more than efficiently represented, as you can see he has good, almost very good positioning in the box, but that comes more through his anticipation and reading of the game and also his awareness of the situation around him. He likes to run at defenders looking to run on to a through ball, thus getting into offside positions sometimes. With about decent ATT value plus good RES and high AGG and ACC and GP would make him run frequently on the opposition defence trying to beat the offside trap. Now here comes the ATT value which is decent and would make his positioning a little less effective and with that he would be caught offside like IRL, but the combo of RES and AGG would make him recognize a potential scoring opportunity so he would make a run for it.

STATURE:

A guy who is 185cm tall and weighs just 73kg's that really skinny for someone of that height, now he has really good speed which helps him against defenders who surge on him and he mostly beats them with pace, but when it comes to a physical duel he is kinda hopeless, he wins a few of them, but again it's mostly because of his pace or acc. As i said he ain't strong, but a 78 is just a tad too low for him considering his weight i would personally go for an 80 as with that it would help him endure the duel before he can outpace his opposition.

DRIBBLING:

About average to good control of the keeps very good close control on it and nothing more he could really be on par with AMAURI, PIATTI and BOGLIACINO and the others as they are also player who keep very good close control while skipping or running slowly with the ball, but as soon as they start sprinting all hell breaks loose, they aren't terrible then but they do lose quite much of their control while sprinting. With DS at 81 he was just too slow on the ball almost every player in Serie A would be able to catch up with him, again he isn't very fast on the ball either but surely not as slow as a 81 would suggest, with the 83 he won't get a significant boost thats for sure but it would allow him to keep a little of his pace on the ball.

SHOOTING and the possible addition of 1-on-1 Scorer or *Scoring:

His shooting comes mostly inside the box and he doesn't waste shots often as he tries to wait for a good chance to get a shot on goal and tries to wait so he can strike the ball cleanly. His shots are often simple and with very little power but they do find the target...or a least the keeper, thus the decent ST and a slight boost in SA because he can sometimes put very decent shots in the lower corners of the goal. I put the Scoring and 1-on-1 for discussion as i'm not sure which one to assign him. With the Scoring star he would be more accurate when inside the box, but than again the 1-on-1 would improve his beating of the keeper which he is really good in IRL, but if you assign them both he is just too "killer-ish"...thus the dillema.

HEADER and JUMP:

His heading is decent, doesn't deserve a yellow value, yet, but in the future who know, a 79 is more then enough for now as he has a tendency to score a few with his head this season or at least come into an opportunity to head the ball. Now his JUMP is good, he can win a few jumps and has a pretty decent to good leap on them. He surely isn't a physical presence to be felt so a boost is evident so he can at least have some chance of winning headers.

STAMINA, MENTALITY and TEAMWORK:

His stamina is in the average section right now he tends to disappear now and then, but has certainly improve in this section as he gets more and more playing time and he has scored a few late minute goals or at least he can be found trying to do something on his own in the dying minutes of the match. As for teamwork he has installed a good understanding with Pastore and you can find them doing a few one-two's on in a match.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Apr 18, 20:14

looks nice to me ! now i am gonna test it :) !
edit: if you said me to choose between scoring /1-1 scoring i would choose 1-1 scoring.as you said he scores mostly in the box.scoring would made him score even outside the box.which he rarely did.
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 18, 20:39

tasmin wrote:looks nice to me ! now i am gonna test it :) !
edit: if you said me to choose between scoring /1-1 scoring i would choose 1-1 scoring.as you said he scores mostly in the box.scoring would made him score even outside the box.which he rarely did.

exactly, that's what i was aiming for scoring would make him an all-round better shooter and 1-1 would make him better in the box. i put both so we could discuss the better option as he clearly deserves something.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Apr 20, 21:05

nice goal from abel against milan today:

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 21, 09:06

now that was...well, fuckin' amazing, although because of that my betting ticket crashed, it's still amazing :lol:

demoneye
PSD Youth League

Postby demoneye » 2011 Apr 21, 09:20

Great goal! I told you that the shooting was to improve :mrgreen:
"I am the best coach in the world because I was the coach of the best team in the world, Inter FC"

Mourinho, 2010
crisfar
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby crisfar » 2011 Apr 28, 23:15

Updated new format mostly with values from cale's set proposed previously plus some tweaks...added SS position, for the card for now only reaction/marauding addition, we ll see if he deserve something else...
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Jun 09, 12:04

Yesterday he looked incredibly pacey. More then the current stats suggest. But maybe that was because he was brought on against fatigued players, but he definitely looked like close to TS: 90 if you ask me.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 11, 05:06

he is quick but not a 90 in general. maximum 88 i would say !

Return to “West Asia”