PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

André Carrillo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Nov 06, 02:16

Viyut
Regular Poster

Re: André Carrillo

Postby Viyut » 2019 Sep 25, 06:16

Viyut wrote:He's really not skillful, had the previlege to watch Peru x Chile on the Copa America semifinals. His main way to pass players is to send it upfield and try to outrun them, and it fails very often when the defenders are aware. He attempted it about three times and none were successful, otherwise his control is pretty woeful especially under pressure, his touch on the ball is heavy and he really can't do much once a defender is aware that he can't let Carrillo accelerate. I'd have him somewhere between 73 and 76 DA, closer to the middle. What he does however is run into the empty space on the right flank so his team can switch flanks, and he's usually played onto space and he's a very good weapon for Peru thanks to his borderline world class pace, that allows him to reach even sloppy passes. He's got some decent cross on him, about the same as this set here shows would not change it personally, but his biggest quality is pace (TS), and that i feel is underrated just a bit on the set. He's quite limited on the ball, including his dribbling and the set needs to highlight that, same for his technique which i think it's too generous at yellows.

Needs an update
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: André Carrillo

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Sep 25, 23:04

Also he needs to be moved, he plays in al-Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: André Carrillo, Al-Hilal

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 14, 12:56

Viyut wrote:He's really not skillful, had the previlege to watch Peru x Chile on the Copa America semifinals. His main way to pass players is to send it upfield and try to outrun them, and it fails very often when the defenders are aware. He attempted it about three times and none were successful, otherwise his control is pretty woeful especially under pressure, his touch on the ball is heavy and he really can't do much once a defender is aware that he can't let Carrillo accelerate. I'd have him somewhere between 73 and 76 DA, closer to the middle. What he does however is run into the empty space on the right flank so his team can switch flanks, and he's usually played onto space and he's a very good weapon for Peru thanks to his borderline world class pace, that allows him to reach even sloppy passes. He's got some decent cross on him, about the same as this set here shows would not change it personally, but his biggest quality is pace (TS), and that i feel is underrated just a bit on the set. He's quite limited on the ball, including his dribbling and the set needs to highlight that, same for his technique which i think it's too generous at yellows.

I think it should be updated with viyuts suggestions, becausse revieweing some material of him in saudi arabia, he plays mostly the same. He is just bad trying to resolve plays, not much end product from him. ATT i wouldnt go beyond 67. any number higher than that is wayy to generous for him
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!

Return to “West Asia”