Full Name: Denis Suárez Fernández

Spoiler: show

Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Re: Denis Suárez

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Apr 02, 16:39

New pic:
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 26, 20:06

https://streamable.com/3yk8y
Really nice pass
abdou
PSD Youth League

Postby abdou » 2017 Apr 26, 21:33

When i suggest an upgrade on his SPA they delete my post ;)
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Apr 26, 22:54

probably because you didn't explain your post, so shit posting that sort of bollox well get youf head bashed in ;) or a ban
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Apr 26, 23:40

Now that I think about it, shouldn't he have CM as a secondary position?
IMO he's more an offensive minded CMF than a pure AMF, and at Barça he never really plays as a pure AMF. Actually no one does in the team, except Messi who plays as a playmaker sometimes.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Oct 02, 13:04

Good assist
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2017 Oct 02, 15:03

he's so much better when he's playing wide compared to Iniesta role, its not even close, he's just way too passive and doesn't look for ball or try to dictate the tempo when playing in midfield, it's like his TW and AGG both are white when he plays there, but as soon as he's moved on the side and has bit space, he becomes this really confident, really skilled and quite fast player, his DA is his main weapon and his intelligence overall and vision + passing makes him a real danger when he's playing wide.
With Dembele out and Deulofeu lacking confidence and playing time, I really hope Valverde will come to his senses and move Denis to RW like yesterday or LW.
I still think 4-2-3-1 would suit this Barca lineup much more with lack of wingers that can make a difference with pace and dribbling ( Deulofeu has 0 confidence and playing time, Vidal is just lost, Dembele injured).

Also Denis has been showing up this season and has been developing nice synergy with Messi, after international break, he may get even more chances.
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 Nov 01, 17:39

I'm very confused with this player.

He can be class but he doesn't become a end product.
He never fights for the ball and he always expects that "spherical thing" appears in his playing area. His TW is undetectable during a good part of the matches and his Mentality is lower every day.
Technically he is still very good and together with the DA + DS + Agility combo he manages to take the ball very well to danger zones, but then he is mediocre at the moment of making a wise decision.
After disappointing a bit in Barcelona and Arsenal, I see him with lack of confidence to raise his level before he becomes a player of the heap, and that would be a shame.

Thoughts for this player?
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Nov 01, 19:59

Eternal Night wrote:I'm very confused with this player.

He can be class but he doesn't become a end product.
He never fights for the ball and he always expects that "spherical thing" appears in his playing area. His TW is undetectable during a good part of the matches and his Mentality is lower every day.
Technically he is still very good and together with the DA + DS + Agility combo he manages to take the ball very well to danger zones, but then he is mediocre at the moment of making a wise decision.
After disappointing a bit in Barcelona and Arsenal, I see him with lack of confidence to raise his level before he becomes a player of the heap, and that would be a shame.

Thoughts for this player?

the main change i'd make is lower his bb quite a lot, he's super weak and his whole fitness looks really deteriorated, even his da/tech could get lower values.

Return to “RC Celta de Vigo”