André Santos

Moderators: toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

André Santos

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:43

Last edited by A-SK on 2010 Mar 12, 02:56, edited 4 times in total.
general suvorov

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 29, 09:34

he has no sense of tactical discipline, and has attitude problem. Practiaclly he doesn't give damn about the formation, team or his teammates etc. He doesn't defend at all! I think neither his tw nor his defence shall be higher than İsmail Köybaşı. And his ment shall not be higher than Arda Turan.
zuo

Postby zuo » 2011 Mar 04, 15:46

does this guy got subbed basically all the games? with reaction,incisive run, very high aggression and so on.......i believe he'll be effective for about..60 mins.
should be around 89 stamina with his aggression value plus stars and cards if he can play regularly 90 mins.
Saving Private Adrian

A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 Mar 04, 16:32

@suvorov
:shock: He doesn't defend? I don't agree to that. Santos lacks a sense of urgency to track back and defend. He's very similar to Marcelo Vieira in that aspect. His tenacity could possibly be lowered to something along the lines of 79. Santos's friendship with Kazim has done nothing but hinder his future with the club :evil: Don't even think about lowering his teamwork to 77 or whatever! Santos has a better tactical understanding with his teammates than Nicolita. Simply put.

@zuo
Santos has been complaining about fatigue since he came back from the world cup. Santos also put on alot of weight during last summer and wasn't the fittest player about. His fitness isn't anything to brag about. He lacks dynamism and the drive to make a difference on a consistent level. On his good day, his stamina will probably be the equivalent of an orange figure so the value is perfectly justified when you stop to consider his current poor form. 85 max. (imo) :|
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 May 23, 02:14

This guy is an awesome scorer! His shooting is superior to just about everyone else exc. the primary goal scorers i.e. Alex, Semih, Guiza, NIang and etc. He doesn't score too many volleys, but his finishing is too good for someone playing in his position. With his finishing, he should be opted further up the pitch off the shoulder of Niang :!: As a goal scorer, he doesn't strike me as considerably worse than Gareth Bale. However, his crossing definitely isn't worthy of a yellow figure. In fact, his crossing is inferior to his ground passing. LPA should definitely be rated lower than SPA.
VeryovA

Postby VeryovA » 2011 May 23, 07:05

Yes,I saw him in a few games for Brazil and Fenerbahçe.
He looked exellent.
Really nice dribble and shooting abilities.

May be he deserves an update?
VeryovA

Postby VeryovA » 2011 May 23, 07:29

Just look at first goal)

Attack: 78
Defence: 64
Balance: 80
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 82 => 84
Acceleration: 83=>85
Response: 80
Agility: 84 => 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84 => 86
Dribble Speed: 83 => 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 78 => 81
Shot Accuracy: 77 = > 79
Shot Power: 85 => 87
Shot Technique: 76 => 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 80
Curling: 80=>83
Header: 70
Jump: 76
Technique: 83 => 84
Aggression: 85
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 78
=> 81

A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 May 23, 23:32

Why did you need to post a new set when your suggested figures aren't backed-up by a single sentence? Videos from youtube are glimpses of his best moments and nothing more. Santos began the season like shit and only started playing well after he lost some weight. He only played well for 2/3 of the season. Let discuss some of your suggested figures anyways....

Teamwork, for example. Why that high? Santos loves to dribble and his best moments have all been individual brilliance. Apart from his top speed and acceleration, nothing really looks underrated to a big extent.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 May 24, 01:06

A-SK wrote: Apart from his top speed and acceleration, nothing really looks underrated to a big extent.

What values would you suggest for his speed/acc, A-SK? And any other change you would make to the first post?
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 May 24, 02:18

Like I said, raise his top speed and acceleration, but lower his lpa and you have yourself a 95% accurate Santos ;) I never claim that the first post is 100% perfect so comments with actual words are definitely more appreciated :D

EDIT: Having compared Santos to some well known left backs, I think it's safe to say his tenacity and teamwork could be swapped around. His link-up has been very impressive and he definitely seems superior to Wayne Bridge in that department. However, he can be Kolarov-esque (mentality).... Doesn't care too much about defending, but still willing to put in a good shift. His attitude/professionalism has been questionable. I was thinking:

Tenacity: 79
Teamwork: 80

His shooting needs to be re-considered too. Santos is one of the best finishers in the team and definitely superior to Stoch, Dia, Mehmet Topuz and just about everyone else exc. Niang, Alex, Emenike and etc. His finishing is amazing, but does he deserve to be on par with Guardado or Gareth Bale? Not just yet. His shot technique needs to be raised, though. I was thinking:

Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Technique: 77
VeryovA

Postby VeryovA » 2011 Jul 08, 08:27

I still think he's underrated.

I first match in Copa America vs Venezuela he looked one of the best in the team.Much better that Alves on the other wing.
iboshow

Postby iboshow » 2011 Jul 08, 14:34

Why is it underrated, Alves must be overrated. Just because he plays for Brazil doesn't mean he gets 90 for everything. His not that fast the only thing i would conisder changing is da and ds.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 Jul 10, 23:44

His dribble speed definitely needs to be raised. 83 makes him somewhat of a tactical dribbler, which he definitely isn't. He can make some piercing runs and definitely looks deserving of mazing run (index card). His top speed does limit his dribble speed to a certain extent, but it could be raised to 84 ;) his dribble accuracy could be raised to 85.
Anders

Postby Anders » 2011 Jul 14, 23:56

I have some suggestions for him, the only problem is because in the last years I have just watch his games at National Team, but the things that I remember of him when he played on Corinthians are:
DEF: 60~62 (He was a crap defensive, I rate him below Marcelo(R. Madrid) DEF 61, based on his games at National Team max 62 ,but he can have improve since left Corinthians.)
BB: 81~82 (He is very strong, he deserves at minimal 81, I play with 82 but I think nobody will agree with this.)
STA: 86-85 (He can end a match with a good STA for someone that play so aggressive like him, even because 84 is low for a SB in good shape.)
TS: 84
ACC: 85 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree.)
DS: 84 (Because of the increase of TS he don't need much DS, +1 point seen enough.)
LPS: 81 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree too maybe with 1 point decrease in LPA his crosses could be more realistic.)
Shooting SA: 76 SP 86 ST 77 (Those are the values that I play with him, I don't know so sure the value that he deserve, what he did in past those status are enough.)
SW: 83 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree his cross to Pato in the last game was full swerve.)
Cards: I just ADD 2 in my OP
P03 – Trickster (He does this very frequent, stop in front of a defender and beat him with some Trick , That's is one of the reasons that I disagree with increasing his DA, he is a lot more bent to beat a player with tricks than with pure ball control.)
S19 – Scissors Skills
zuo

Postby zuo » 2011 Jul 17, 22:39

nice to see these agility/da stats. he's really competent at that. could for sure use *dribbling. wouldn't boost his speed stats more than a pt. , he's clearly less fast than maicon imo .
Saving Private Adrian

bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2011 Jul 18, 09:30

Anders wrote:I have some suggestions for him, the only problem is because in the last years I have just watch his games at National Team, but the things that I remember of him when he played on Corinthians are:
DEF: 60~62 (He was a crap defensive, I rate him below Marcelo(R. Madrid) DEF 61, based on his games at National Team max 62 ,but he can have improve since left Corinthians.)
BB: 81~82 (He is very strong, he deserves at minimal 81, I play with 82 but I think nobody will agree with this.)
STA: 86-85 (He can end a match with a good STA for someone that play so aggressive like him, even because 84 is low for a SB in good shape.)
TS: 84
ACC: 85 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree.)
DS: 84 (Because of the increase of TS he don't need much DS, +1 point seen enough.)
LPS: 81 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree too maybe with 1 point decrease in LPA his crosses could be more realistic.)
Shooting SA: 76 SP 86 ST 77 (Those are the values that I play with him, I don't know so sure the value that he deserve, what he did in past those status are enough.)
SW: 83 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree his cross to Pato in the last game was full swerve.)
Cards: I just ADD 2 in my OP
P03 – Trickster (He does this very frequent, stop in front of a defender and beat him with some Trick , That's is one of the reasons that I disagree with increasing his DA, he is a lot more bent to beat a player with tricks than with pure ball control.)
S19 – Scissors Skills

very good suggestions.
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 02, 01:34

so, is going to be updated and cahnged to the new format? :mrgreen:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
RedDevil17

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS, Corinthians SC

Postby RedDevil17 » 2011 Aug 31, 14:35

Move to Arsenal and update his stats in new format
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... nal-player
michalk772

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS, Corinthians SC

Postby michalk772 » 2011 Aug 31, 17:45

RedDevil17 wrote:Move to Arsenal and update his stats in new format
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... nal-player

and please use the NEW STYLE :!: :!: :!:
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2011 Sep 01, 03:43

FFs! Is is like a hulk trapped in a left back!!! Speed-power-skill!!!!! I don't know if he can defend in premier though... :evil: I fear that we ll use him more in the wing and we ll still need a back.. Great competition for gervinio..

Ps: prepare to raise his speed stats boys.. I see that it has a natural talent in running, he is bulky and under fit due to Turkish training ( not compared with the programs teams in england do and how many games players play) and still he FAST.. Imagine him after 3 months here !(if he comes with mood to work that is)
Damn!
Vranny

Postby Vranny » 2011 Sep 01, 12:47

He's been given #11 by Arsenal btw. Stu is it helpful to actually post this information, or will you be trawling through various club sites anyway?
Everton F.C.

Return to “Figueirense Futebol Clube”