Diego Renan


Moderators: toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18234
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 451 times

Diego Renan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Sep 01, 18:43

Name: Diego Renan de Lima Ferreira
Image

Last edited by renatomm on 2010 Oct 09, 03:44, edited 3 times in total.
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2009 Nov 04, 23:24

some suggestions:
ATT/DEF: 69/69
Mentality: 76
Team Work: 77
Condition/Fitness: 6
Consistency: 5
Image
dsc748
Posts: 317
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Nov 06, 02:41

renatomm wrote:some suggestions:
ATT/DEF: 69/69
Mentality: 76
Team Work: 77
Condition/Fitness: 6
Consistency: 5


Although in his games I didn't see him that safe defensively, it sounds like a good update. Also he seemed very agressive including him entering the area and shooting stuff...
Folgore!
Posts: 140
Joined: 2009 Nov 11, 20:21
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby Folgore! » 2009 Nov 12, 18:04

Agree with renatomm and suggestions:
Attack - 72
Defence - 63
Curling - 74
Weak Foot Accuracy - 7

He is not that defensive at all, and he helps much more in attack role
Image

Image
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2009 Nov 12, 19:36

i think the current values for ATT/DEF are ok,
but the last 2,3 games he was helping much more the defense than attacking
and i believe he used to play as DMF/CMF at the junior team
Image
sauce
Posts: 28
Joined: 2009 Sep 30, 22:51
Location: País Tropical

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby sauce » 2009 Nov 14, 16:31

To me he seems more an attack-minded SB than a balanced one,
Agree with defence on 67 like the first post and Attack 72 like Folgore suggested.

The position the guy play in Junior have a small influence imo, like Jonathan who was a DM/CM too and early on his career he was an excellent defender, but nowadays everybody would agree he is an attack-minded player.
67 Is quite good value for a SB.
dsc748
Posts: 317
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Nov 14, 20:36

renatomm wrote:i think the current values for ATT/DEF are ok,
but the last 2,3 games he was helping much more the defense than attacking
and i believe he used to play as DMF/CMF at the junior team


They took the forward arrow away from him? Too bad, he was a very good winger in the SB position. Is he a good defender at least?
Folgore!
Posts: 140
Joined: 2009 Nov 11, 20:21
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby Folgore! » 2009 Nov 16, 23:00

dsc748 wrote:They took the forward arrow away from him? Too bad, he was a very good winger in the SB position. Is he a good defender at least?


Not bad at all, but he is a very good winger, left winger-right footed. :mrgreen:
He works fine supporting the attack, but not so good at defensive roles, this is why I suggested
Attack - 72
Defence - 63
Curling - 74
Weak Foot Accuracy - 7
Image

Image
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2010 Apr 06, 22:15

agree with these:
Attack: 72 (already suggested)
Curling: 74 (same as attack)

and i've got some suggestions for him:
Mentality: 78
Team Work: 75 (has been playing for a long time as a starter, deserves an increase)
Image
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2010 Sep 03, 00:43

what's u guys opinion about:
renatomm wrote:agree with these:
Attack: 72 (already suggested)
Curling: 74 (same as attack)

and i've got some suggestions for him:
Mentality: 78
Team Work: 75 (has been playing for a long time as a starter, deserves an increase)


and his BB could be higher too, like 76(one point more than Neymar)
Image
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby Anders » 2010 Sep 09, 12:59

renatomm wrote:what's u guys opinion about:
renatomm wrote:agree with these:
Attack: 72 (already suggested)
Curling: 74 (same as attack)

and i've got some suggestions for him:
Mentality: 78
Team Work: 75 (has been playing for a long time as a starter, deserves an increase)


and his BB could be higher too, like 76(one point more than Neymar)


Agree.
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2010 Oct 09, 03:45

tamaguchi said i could update if had no reply after a week, so
Updated!
Image
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2011 Feb 23, 01:18

i suggest some changes on him:

DEF: 62
SPA: 76
LPA: 77
AGG: 82
MEN: 77

i wasn't very good at stats making when i made this set, that's why such changes at DEF and AGG,
SPA and LPA just one point lower to fit comparing with other brazilian SB's
Image
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby Anders » 2011 Feb 23, 11:57

Agree, but IMO DEF 63, and what do you think about his TS and his WFA and WFF?
renatomm
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby renatomm » 2011 Feb 23, 14:40

DEF can be 63, TS 82 is on pair with Danilo(Santos) and imo that's fine,
about WFA/WFF i believe 6/6 is right, he doesn't use his left foot that much and doesn't get a good accuracy too
Image
Folgore!
Posts: 140
Joined: 2009 Nov 11, 20:21
Location: Brazil

Re: DIEGO RENAN de Lima Ferreira

Postby Folgore! » 2011 Mar 04, 23:44

renatomm wrote:DEF can be 63, TS 82 is on pair with Danilo(Santos) and imo that's fine,
about WFA/WFF i believe 6/6 is right, he doesn't use his left foot that much and doesn't get a good accuracy too


I agree with those...
Nothing personal, but DEF 63 was suggested by me at Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm :roll:
Image

Image
anderson_everest
Posts: 368
Joined: 2009 Jun 26, 21:15
Location: Salvador, Bahia - Brazil
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Diego Renan

Postby anderson_everest » 2013 Jan 08, 01:53

Image
bhznet
Posts: 304
Joined: 2009 Sep 19, 04:10
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Diego Renan

Postby bhznet » 2013 Aug 19, 20:20

Loan return to Cruzeiro due to an injury
No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now!
Image
PIPA23
Posts: 3502
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Diego Renan

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Jan 26, 23:47

moved him to Vasco, he is on loan again: http://www.vasco.com.br/site/index.php/ ... uWeahBjXDd
anderson_everest
Posts: 368
Joined: 2009 Jun 26, 21:15
Location: Salvador, Bahia - Brazil
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Diego Renan

Postby anderson_everest » 2015 Apr 25, 21:18

Move Loan to EC Vitória _bra (From Cruzeiro _bra)
Source
Image

Return to “Figueirense Futebol Clube”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests