PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Dragan Mihajlović

Postby PES Stats Database » 2020 Apr 08, 08:36

petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dragan Mihajlović

Postby petreleo » 2020 Aug 09, 19:10

He is a versatile and consistent defensive player with great stamina and combativeness, as well as some tidy close ball controls in tight spaces using his low center of gravity, however he lacks end product and essence at both ends of the pitch. Attackingly, he is able of making some good runs (mainly underlaps and not many overlaps though) without the ball using his stamina as well as with the ball using his tidy close ball control, but his crossing is not that great, and also he is not very fast with the ball despite having good dribble accuracy. Defensively, his great stamina and good strength helps him track back frequently to challenge opponents and use his body to steal the ball effectively, but off the ball his defensive intelligence is not always great especially when it comes to marking.
Overall, I think that he is valuable player to have in the squad mainly because of his consistency, workrate, and versatility, but I think that his quality as a footballer has a certain ceiling above which he hasn't really made it during his career so far, and this is because of his lack of effectiveness and end product. Not having found yet his best position didn't really help him as he hasn't played long periods of time in one position so that he improves his effectiveness at it because of experience. At APOEL last Season he started playing as Left/Wing-Back in a back three, then he played for the majority of the Season as a Right-Back in a back four, but then after January he played many games as Right-Midfielder in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 and as a Central or Defensive Midfielder. Interestingly, he gives me the impression that he may be somebody that ends up playing his best football in the future as Right/Center-Back in a back three to help the team bring the ball out from the back, if he is ever given the opportunity to play there, but APOEL so far I think he hasn't played there more than a few minutes during some matches.

Recommended changes:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 60 (-4)
Defence: 61 (-3)
Top Speed: 76 (-1)
Acceleration: 77 (-1)
Response: 74 (-2)
Agility: 78 (-1)
Dribble Speed: 73 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 71 (-2)
Short Pass Speed: 70 (-2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 68 (-4)
Long Pass Speed: 70 (-3)
Header: 61 (-4)
Jump: 66 (-5)
Aggression: 76 (-2)
Teamwork: 71 (-4)

Photo:
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dragan Mihajlović

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Aug 09, 19:40

petreleo wrote:He is a versatile and consistent defensive player with great stamina and combativeness, as well as some tidy close ball controls in tight spaces using his low center of gravity, however he lacks end product and essence at both ends of the pitch. Attackingly, he is able of making some good runs (mainly underlaps and not many overlaps though) without the ball using his stamina as well as with the ball using his tidy close ball control, but his crossing is not that great, and also he is not very fast with the ball despite having good dribble accuracy. Defensively, his great stamina and good strength helps him track back frequently to challenge opponents and use his body to steal the ball effectively, but off the ball his defensive intelligence is not always great especially when it comes to marking.
Overall, I think that he is valuable player to have in the squad mainly because of his consistency, workrate, and versatility, but I think that his quality as a footballer has a certain ceiling above which he hasn't really made it during his career so far, and this is because of his lack of effectiveness and end product. Not having found yet his best position didn't really help him as he hasn't played long periods of time in one position so that he improves his effectiveness at it because of experience. At APOEL last Season he started playing as Left/Wing-Back in a back three, then he played for the majority of the Season as a Right-Back in a back four, but then after January he played many games as Right-Midfielder in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 and as a Central or Defensive Midfielder. Interestingly, he gives me the impression that he may be somebody that ends up playing his best football in the future as Right/Center-Back in a back three to help the team bring the ball out from the back, if he is ever given the opportunity to play there, but APOEL so far I think he hasn't played there more than a few minutes during some matches.

Recommended changes:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 60 (-4)
Defence: 61 (-3)
Top Speed: 76 (-1)
Acceleration: 77 (-1)
Response: 74 (-2)
Agility: 78 (-1)
Dribble Speed: 73 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 71 (-2)
Short Pass Speed: 70 (-2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 68 (-4)
Long Pass Speed: 70 (-3)
Header: 61 (-4)
Jump: 66 (-5)
Aggression: 76 (-2)
Teamwork: 71 (-4)

Photo:

Done :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “APOEL FC”