PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Uroš Matić, Qarabağ Ağdam

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Feb 16, 12:08

RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Re: Uroš Matić

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Dec 28, 14:38

Those stats are like fifa-copied stats.This is so wrong in many aspects.
mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Dec 28, 15:21

RasniPantela wrote:Those stats are like fifa-copied stats.This is so wrong in many aspects.

Do you have any suggestions for this set?
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Dec 28, 23:26

First,this stats are just copied fifa stats with minor adjustments.And we know that they rate players like shit.He is classic AMF,not cmf.His stamina is much much lower,like 76.his top speed and response are overrated too.He have nice first touch,yellow for sure.I think he deserves 80 level.His da is not bad too,but nothing over 78.His jump is overrated too,nothing more than 74.
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby petreleo » 2019 Aug 26, 21:55

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

On-loan at _cyp APOEL Nicosia from _den FC Copenhagen with a buying-option of around 600-800thousand euros. He is No.#14.

He is not exactly what APOEL needed this Summer, which in my opinion was more of a combative No.6 to replace Nuno Morais, and not a deep-lying play-maker, but Uros Matic is nevertheless doing a great job at APOEL until today. Usually he plays at defensive-midfield but slightly higher than No.6 Savvas Gentsoglou. He showed to possess quality; great technique, not giving the ball away, and very good left-foot deliveries from set-pieces, as well as shots(recent goal Vs Qarabag in the video below), possibly better than his current Set. On the other hand, his Speed&Stamina&Jump values currently in his Set seem high in relation to him in real life right now. He is not slow, and he has good stamina, but the high values that he has right now are overrated(same for Aggression). Finally, I also believe that he is an Attack>Defence Midfielder, but I do believe that he is more balanced right now than it is the case in his current Set...More like high60s Attack-high50s Defence.

Photo:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Nov 29, 01:29

petreleo wrote:...
He showed to possess quality; great technique, not giving the ball away, and very good left-foot deliveries from set-pieces, as well as shots(recent goal Vs Qarabag in the video below), possibly better than his current Set. On the other hand, his Speed&Stamina&Jump values currently in his Set seem high in relation to him in real life right now. He is not slow, and he has good stamina, but the high values that he has right now are overrated(same for Aggression). Finally, I also believe that he is an Attack>Defence Midfielder, but I do believe that he is more balanced right now than it is the case in his current Set...More like high60s Attack-high50s Defence.

He is having such a great Season this Season. I have an idea about what his current Set needs to be updated on, but the major one is Curling, which looks easily in the 80s...He has already given countless of assists from set-pieces to the likes of Center-Backs Merkis, Ioannou, and Savic who are great in the air. For the rest of updates that are needed, you can see my previous post I have quoted above. Overall, he is a great deep-lying Playmaker with good energy, end-product, as well as ball-carrying ability.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2020 Jan 14, 19:35

petreleo wrote:
He showed to possess quality; great technique, not giving the ball away, and very good left-foot deliveries from set-pieces, as well as shots(recent goal Vs Qarabag in the video below), possibly better than his current Set. On the other hand, his Speed&Stamina&Jump values currently in his Set seem high in relation to him in real life right now. He is not slow, and he has good stamina, but the high values that he has right now are overrated(same for Aggression). Finally, I also believe that he is an Attack>Defence Midfielder, but I do believe that he is more balanced right now than it is the case in his current Set...More like high60s Attack-high50s Defence.

He is having such a great Season this Season. I have an idea about what his current Set needs to be updated on, but the major one is Curling, which looks easily in the 80s...He has already given countless of assists from set-pieces to the likes of Center-Backs Merkis, Ioannou, and Savic who are great in the air. For the rest of updates that are needed, you can see my previous post I have quoted above. Overall, he is a great deep-lying Playmaker with good energy, end-product, as well as ball-carrying ability.

Suggested Updates (according to the comments above):
Spoiler: show
ADD: DM as Secondary-Position
Attack: 67 (-7)
Defence: 59 (+7)
Stamina: 83 (-7)
Top Speed: 77 (-4)
Acceleration: 76 (-1)
Response: 76 (-3)
Agility: 75 (-3)
Dribble Accuracy: 80 (+3)
Dribble Speed: 78 (-1)
Long Pass Accuracy: 81 (+3)
Shot Accuracy: 69 (-5)
Shot Power: 81 (+2)
Shot Technique: 77 (+6)
Curling: 83 (+13)
Header: 68 (-5)
Jump: 73 (-6)
Technique: 81 (+3)
Aggression: 76 (-6)
Mentality: 75 (-2)
Weak Foot Frequency: 3 (-1)
ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2 (-1)/2 (-1)
REMOVE: P08 - Box to Box
REMOVE:: Centre
Last edited by petreleo on 2020 Mar 05, 14:04, edited 6 times in total.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2020 Jan 18, 18:15

petreleo wrote:

After Gentsoglou who is likely to leave this January has been dropped from the starting line-up in the past two months, Matic who was already playing as a Defensive-Midfielder alongside Gentsoglou but slightly higher than him, started playing deeper in Midfield as a pure Defensive-Midfielder, alongside Souza who was playing higher as "box-to-box". Then the form of Matic who has been one of APOEL's most consistent players of the Season before that, started dropping because he is more of a Central-Midfielder rather than a Defensive-Midfielder which is the position he has been playing at. I think he can play as a Defensive-Midfielder when there is another Defensive-Midfielder in the team who is more defensive-minded than him, in order for him to be able to attack more and organise the game, but when he plays as the deepest Defensive-Midfielder he experiences difficulties defensively and with speed. Hopefully, now with the signing of Jensen he will start improving his form again, as he is crucial to APOEL's creative game.
Recent suggested updates:

petreleo wrote:Suggested Updates (according to the comments above):

petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2020 Mar 09, 15:41

petreleo wrote:He is having such a great Season this Season. I have an idea about what his current Set needs to be updated on, but the major one is Curling, which looks easily in the 80s...He has already given countless of assists from set-pieces to the likes of Center-Backs Merkis, Ioannou, and Savic who are great in the air. For the rest of updates that are needed, you can see my previous post I have quoted above. Overall, he is a great deep-lying Playmaker with good energy, end-product, as well as ball-carrying ability.

petreleo wrote:After Gentsoglou who is likely to leave this January has been dropped from the starting line-up in the past two months, Matic who was already playing as a Defensive-Midfielder alongside Gentsoglou but slightly higher than him, started playing deeper in Midfield as a pure Defensive-Midfielder, alongside Souza who was playing higher as "box-to-box". Then the form of Matic who has been one of APOEL's most consistent players of the Season before that, started dropping because he is more of a Central-Midfielder rather than a Defensive-Midfielder which is the position he has been playing at. I think he can play as a Defensive-Midfielder when there is another Defensive-Midfielder in the team who is more defensive-minded than him, in order for him to be able to attack more and organise the game, but when he plays as the deepest Defensive-Midfielder he experiences difficulties defensively and with speed. Hopefully, now with the signing of Jensen he will start improving his form again, as he is crucial to APOEL's creative game.

He started this Season playing absolutely great being one of the most important players of the team, but in recent months he looks absolutely burned-out, having played far too much in the 1st-half of the Season, even when he had to play out of position as No.6 in Defensive-Midfield.
Right now he has lost his place in the starting line-up and he is mainly a substitute since APOEL buying Mike Jensen in January for Central-Midfield, however after Lucas Souza was sold to China very recently, I think Matic is going to get another chance in the starting line-up before his loan from Copenhagen expires.
He looks much slower than his current Set, and his Stamina is also not so amazing, however his technique, including long-passing and set-piece taking-ability is better than this. Suggested Updates from before:

petreleo wrote:Suggested Updates (according to the comments above):

Return to “UEFA Central-East region”