Re: Dellatorre

Postby valdemarcareca » 2014 Jun 30, 20:31

Move to Atlético PR!
petreleo
PSD Elite

Re: Dellatorre, Suphanburi FC

Postby petreleo » 2017 Dec 19, 16:38

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia for the next 2.5 years.
He is No.#49.
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2018 Mar 22, 01:43

petreleo wrote:http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=16804&tt=graphic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia for the next 2.5 years.
He is No.#49.

He is doing great since signing for APOEL in January, better than what many people were expecting from him after moving to APOEL from a two-year spell in Thailand.
His record is great at the moment, having scored 9 goals and assisted at least 1 in 11 League and Cup appearances until today. He has done exceptionally well against small clubs, but struggled against some big clubs in the derbies until today.
He has been playing mainly as a CF in formations with one Striker, and as a SS in a 4-4-2 alongside a Striker who is more of a Target-Man like DeCamargo and Pote. He had even played a couple of times out-wide both on the Right and Left as a change of positions during the match, but I won't comment and judge him in that short space of time that he played there.
As a Striker, he looks nice and fluid, having good pace and movement for a player of his size, and that's one of the reasons why he came to APOEL. His has shown some good technique for a Striker, but maybe not exactly around the levels of his current Set, but slightly lower. He has some skills like fake-shots, some good creativity as a SS, but I won't characterize his technique as his biggest asset. His current Attack&Shot-Accuracy combo characterizes him well, as he is a fairly dangerous Striker, and reasonably good finisher, but not top-class at any of those departments.
However, I am surprised about his low Defence, because he had been positive in contributing without the ball, pressuring opponents and winning the ball back. Of course, his Stamina has not been great until today, and he always gets subbed-off when starts matches or comes on as a sub, but let's just not forget that he had been off-Season from his latest club in Thailand before signing for APOEL, and before that he had some knee-injury as well. Maybe he will improve after having more game-time under his belt, and maybe that's why he has struggled in some derbies until today at APOEL, and not because that he is not a big-game player...
His current Set is really good, and personally I wouldn't change many things. Even those that I would like to see change, I won't suggest them for now, because I want to watch him more before doing so.

Photo:
Spoiler: show
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2018 May 17, 01:19

petreleo wrote:He is doing great since signing for APOEL in January, better than what many people were expecting from him after moving to APOEL from a two-year spell in Thailand.
His record is great at the moment, having scored 9 goals and assisted at least 1 in 11 League and Cup appearances until today. He has done exceptionally well against small clubs, but struggled against some big clubs in the derbies until today.
He has been playing mainly as a CF in formations with one Striker, and as a SS in a 4-4-2 alongside a Striker who is more of a Target-Man like DeCamargo and Pote. He had even played a couple of times out-wide both on the Right and Left as a change of positions during the match, but I won't comment and judge him in that short space of time that he played there.
As a Striker, he looks nice and fluid, having good pace and movement for a player of his size, and that's one of the reasons why he came to APOEL. His has shown some good technique for a Striker, but maybe not exactly around the levels of his current Set, but slightly lower. He has some skills like fake-shots, some good creativity as a SS, but I won't characterize his technique as his biggest asset. His current Attack&Shot-Accuracy combo characterizes him well, as he is a fairly dangerous Striker, and reasonably good finisher, but not top-class at any of those departments.
However, I am surprised about his low Defence, because he had been positive in contributing without the ball, pressuring opponents and winning the ball back. Of course, his Stamina has not been great until today, and he always gets subbed-off when starts matches or comes on as a sub, but let's just not forget that he had been off-Season from his latest club in Thailand before signing for APOEL, and before that he had some knee-injury as well. Maybe he will improve after having more game-time under his belt, and maybe that's why he has struggled in some derbies until today at APOEL, and not because that he is not a big-game player...
His current Set is really good, and personally I wouldn't change many things. Even those that I would like to see change, I won't suggest them for now, because I want to watch him more before doing so.

He has been playing as a Right-Winger after APOEL changed manager 1.5 month ago, and he had done great in that position to help the team win the League.
Played a major part in APOEL's come-back wins in the Play-Offs, and provided three assists in two important derby wins Vs Apollon Limassol(01:15 & 03:00) and Anorthosis Famagusta(04:24), as well as scoring the equalizer in the derby win Vs AEL Limassol(02:12).
After watching him this Season, according to my previous post, his Set is pretty good but it can do with some changes, and here are my thoughts:
Height: 182 cm (+2)
ADD- WF, and SS as Secondary-Positions
Defence: 45 (+7)
Balance: 79 (-1)
Stamina: 78 (-1)
Top Speed: 80 (-2)
Response: 76 (-2)
Dribble Accuracy: 78 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 79 (-3)
Short Pass Speed: 72 (+2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 72 (+4)
Long Pass Speed: 71 (+6)
Shot Power: 80 (+1)
Shot Technique: 77 (+4)
Curling: 70 (+4)
Header: 75 (+1)
Jump: 77 (-3)
Aggression: 80 (-2)
Mentality: 73 (+3)
Teamwork: 72 (+4)
ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2 (+1)

Photo:
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2018 Aug 10, 16:45

Amazing goal yesterday from him Vs Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the Qualifiers. He got red-carded in the matches though, with a 2nd yellow midway through the 2nd-half.
His Set can do with a nice update to reflect his current capabilities, like what I have suggested some months ago:
petreleo wrote:,,,
After watching him this Season, according to my previous post, his Set is pretty good but it can do with some changes, and here are my thoughts:

Photo:
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2019 May 27, 00:26

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Free-Agent after leaving APOEL with mutual consent. Please move him to "Non-Affiliated".
He is out since early November with a knee-ligament injury Vs Pafos FC(away) when he played as a starter, but got injured early-on in that match.

Opinion on him? He came to APOEL in January 2018 as somebody to compliment the other two Strikers(DeCamargo&Pote) and add a little bit more pace, and he did fine in that role. At first, he was scoring a good number of goals against the small teams of the League, but then the derbies in the Play-Offs came and he struggled to continue making such a great impact. Then mid-way through the Play-Offs a new manager came-in, and after a couple of matches, he settled with a starting line-up with him as Right-Winger, instead of a Striker, and he made a impact there with his assists, as APOEL won the League.
This Season however, he was given a more prominent role in the team, because of the departure of DeCamargo, and him with Pote(who slightly later also left) were meant to be the Strikers of APOEL in the European-Qualifiers, but they didn't do so well, mainly Dellatorre, and that's one of the main reason why they hadn't made it to the group-stages.
If we exclude his bicycle-kick away at Hapoel Be'er Sheva, his performances were mediocre at best in the other qualifying-matches, then as a result when the League-Season started and he lost his place in the starting line-up to new signing Reza. However, Reza failed to make much of an impact himself, and during that time before he got injured in November, Dellatorre started playing some matches again as a result, without being as good as last Season though, but then he was injured and never featured again until the end of the Season.
Suggested Updates based on previous posts above and some more:
Attack: 75 (-2)
Acceleration: 79 (-1)
Shot Accuracy: 74 (-2)
Condition/Fitness: 3 (-1)

Photo:
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2019 Aug 30, 22:24

petreleo wrote:http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=20510&tt=graphic&lang=l1

Free-Agent after leaving APOEL with mutual consent. Please move him to "Non-Affiliated".
He is out since early November with a knee-ligament injury Vs Pafos FC(away) when he played as a starter, but got injured early-on in that match.

Opinion on him? He came to APOEL in January 2018 as somebody to compliment the other two Strikers(DeCamargo&Pote) and add a little bit more pace, and he did fine in that role. At first, he was scoring a good number of goals against the small teams of the League, but then the derbies in the Play-Offs came and he struggled to continue making such a great impact. Then mid-way through the Play-Offs a new manager came-in, and after a couple of matches, he settled with a starting line-up with him as Right-Winger, instead of a Striker, and he made a impact there with his assists, as APOEL won the League.
This Season however, he was given a more prominent role in the team, because of the departure of DeCamargo, and him with Pote(who slightly later also left) were meant to be the Strikers of APOEL in the European-Qualifiers, but they didn't do so well, mainly Dellatorre, and that's one of the main reason why they hadn't made it to the group-stages.
If we exclude his bicycle-kick away at Hapoel Be'er Sheva, his performances were mediocre at best in the other qualifying-matches, then as a result when the League-Season started and he lost his place in the starting line-up to new signing Reza. However, Reza failed to make much of an impact himself, and during that time before he got injured in November, Dellatorre started playing some matches again as a result, without being as good as last Season though, but then he was injured and never featured again until the end of the Season.

https://www.24sports.com.cy/gr/sports/p ... -ntelatore

Back to _tha Suphanburi FC as a Free-Agent until December 2020(he is No.#10).
Suggested-Changes and Photo below as posted in previous posts above:

petreleo wrote:...Suggested Updates based on previous posts above and some more:
Attack: 75 (-2)
Acceleration: 79 (-1)