Zhivko Milanov

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18345
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 445 times

Zhivko Milanov

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 27, 20:01

Image



Zhivko Milanov is a pure fighter with fairly limited skills but an incredible work rate and determination which earned him the nickname "Chackie Chan" in Bulgaria. He's a national team player and a tireless 90 minutes engine who can be found on both sides on the pitch quite frequently. He's also a very decent link up player and reads the game very well. IMO one of the best right backs in the entire league.

User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5739
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Zhivko MILANOV

Postby PMC » 2010 Jun 23, 00:41

total update
I'm against you
User avatar
Vodoved
Posts: 288
Joined: 2011 Jul 02, 12:59
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Zhivko MILANOV

Postby Vodoved » 2013 Jun 26, 09:36

Move to FC Tom Tomsk - Russian Premier League

http://fctomtomsk.ru/news/bolgarskiy-za ... rokom-tomi
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4710
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 430 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Zhivko MILANOV

Postby KeyserSoze » 2013 Jun 26, 12:28

First of all, sidebacks can't hold Darting Run.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
Vodoved
Posts: 288
Joined: 2011 Jul 02, 12:59
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Zhivko MILANOV

Postby Vodoved » 2013 Jul 02, 17:22

Please move him to Russian Premier League FC Tom Tomsk
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/zhivk ... 15260.html
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5739
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Zhivko MILANOV

Postby PMC » 2013 Aug 13, 23:35

darting run could be removed but instead his BB could be higher... he's a fierce Sb... he goes down easily when he's on the ball but he's very rough in defence.
I'm against you
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov, Tom Tomsk

Postby petreleo » 2015 Dec 30, 12:14

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia for the next 18 months.
He is regarded as an option for both of the flanks of defence.
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov, Tom Tomsk

Postby petreleo » 2016 Jan 18, 14:15

petreleo wrote:http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=14648&tt=graphic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia for the next 18 months.
He is regarded as an option for both of the flanks of defence.

Please move him.
He is #21.

Looks like a very athletic player. Not sure about his technique, as I haven't seen much of him until now in that respect(like Short Passing, and Dribbling), but his Body Balance should be higher than this, to about 78 (+2), as he is a very strong player for his size and position.

Milanov seems a fairly attacking-minded full-back, able of playing in both flanks, always eager to make crosses into the box, and he is very aggressive in defence and in his challenges.

Generally, I think his set needs minor downgrades in the majority of stats. For example, he is very quick for his age, but not as quick as this set suggests...

Some other changes other than his Body Balance which was stated above(Body Balance: 78 (+2) ):

Header Accuracy: 75 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 74 (-2)
Short Pass Speed: 76 (-1)
Response: 78 (-2)
Explosive Power: 80 (-3)
Dribble Speed: 80 (-4)
Top Speed: 82 (-2)
Stamina: 85 (-1)
Kicking Power: 80 (-2)
Jump: 80 (-1)
Attack Awareness: 3 (+1)
Defence Awareness: 3 (+1)
Acceleration: 82 (-3)
Aggression: 80 (-3)
Tenacity: 84 (-3)
Teamwork: 78 (-2)

ADD- Early Cross Card and Offensive Full-Back Card

REMOVE- Darting Run Card

Photo:
Image
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov, Tom Tomsk

Postby petreleo » 2016 Feb 01, 22:46

petreleo wrote:Please move him.
He is #21.

Looks like a very athletic player. Not sure about his technique, as I haven't seen much of him until now in that respect(like Short Passing, and Dribbling), but his Body Balance should be higher than this, to about 78 (+2), as he is a very strong player for his size and position.

Milanov seems a fairly attacking-minded full-back, able of playing in both flanks, always eager to make crosses into the box, and he is very aggressive in defence and in his challenges.

Generally, I think his set needs minor downgrades in the majority of stats. For example, he is very quick for his age, but not as quick as this set suggests...

Some other changes other than his Body Balance which was stated above(Body Balance: 78 (+2) ):

Header Accuracy: 75 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 74 (-2)
Short Pass Speed: 76 (-1)
Response: 78 (-2)
Explosive Power: 80 (-3)
Dribble Speed: 80 (-4)
Top Speed: 82 (-2)
Stamina: 85 (-1)
Kicking Power: 80 (-2)
Jump: 80 (-1)
Attack Awareness: 3 (+1)
Defence Awareness: 3 (+1)
Acceleration: 82 (-3)
Aggression: 80 (-3)
Tenacity: 84 (-3)
Teamwork: 78 (-2)

ADD- Early Cross Card and Offensive Full-Back Card

REMOVE- Darting Run Card

Photo:
Spoiler: show
Image


- From watching more of him, I would downgrade his Speed stats even more, especially in comparison to the other Right-Back of APOEL, Mario Sergio:
Explosive Power: 78 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 78 (-2)

- Very Balanced Attack-Defence Full-Back:
Attack: 68 (-3)
Defence: 67 (+2)

- ADD - WB Position as Secondary-Position:
In recent games, he has been playing as Left-Back in the absence of a quality and/or fit Left-Back, and he has been playing much more forward than typical Full-Backs. With the team's LCB, Carlao, being moving wide and forward into LB's(Milanov) position, this enables Milanov to go even more forward himself, playing almost as a Left-Winger or Left-Wing-Back. By doing this, he enables the team's Left-Winger(typically De Vincenti or Efrem) to cut-inside and play as a Secondary or Shadow Striker, while the team's Defensive-Mid drops deeper to provide cover for Carlao in the Center-Back position as partner of Giorgos Merkis. Diagram of a frequent line-up: http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=s108

Also,
(0:01) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUliKah9x5o
Great forward run and cross-assist from him to Pieros Soteriou's head Vs Nea Salamina in the Weekend. In that match, he played as Left-Back/Left-WingBack again, but surprisingly, he was found on his natural side, the Right-hand side, in the attack that lead to the first goal.
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov

Postby petreleo » 2017 Nov 07, 00:10

Such a great and consistently performing player for APOEL during the last two years, BUT since last January his career started going down-hill because of injury.
He has spent the majority of his time since last January on the sidelines, rather than on the pitch. Always returning for a couple of games before getting injured again, and currently on the course of having a major surgery, I believe on his knee, that will keep him out for the rest of the Season.
Still a great player whenever he played, but the fact that he had been out for so long, at the age of 33-34, has resulted into his physical condition worsening, and especially attackingly he seems affected. Defensively, he seems solid, if he exclude the fact that he lost some pace in tracking-back.

Recommended Changes:
Spoiler: show
Injury Tolerance: C (-1)
Attack: 67 (-1)
Defence: 68 (+1)
Stamina: 82 (-1)
Top Speed: 79 (-1)
Acceleration: 78 (-2)
Agility: 75 (-1)
Dribble Accuracy: 74 (-1)
Shot Accuracy: 64 (-2)
Shot Technique: 64 (-3)
Free Kick Accuracy: 64 (-2)
Curling: 72 (-1)
Jump: 77 (-1)
Aggression: 79 (-1)
Weak Foot Frequency: 5 (-1)
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov

Postby petreleo » 2018 Aug 05, 14:08

petreleo wrote:Such a great and consistently performing player for APOEL during the last two years, BUT since last January his career started going down-hill because of injury.
He has spent the majority of his time since last January on the sidelines, rather than on the pitch. Always returning for a couple of games before getting injured again, and currently on the course of having a major surgery, I believe on his knee, that will keep him out for the rest of the Season.
Still a great player whenever he played, but the fact that he had been out for so long, at the age of 33-34, has resulted into his physical condition worsening, and especially attackingly he seems affected. Defensively, he seems solid, if he exclude the fact that he lost some pace in tracking-back.

Against the odds(age& injuries), he has remained part of the squad of the APOEL team for the start of this Season, at least.
Not only that, but what is more surprising is that, because of the injury of 1st-choice Right-Back Nsue and the possible loaning-out of his understudy Vouros, Milanov has been given also a starter's position for the first few European qualifying matches of the Season.
Not as attacking-minded today as he had been in the recent past. Lost some more pace, but he can still do a decent, consistent job all-around, even though I don't know if he will still be a member of the APOEL's squad after the end of the Summer Transfer Window. Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 66 (-1)
Top Speed: 75 (-4)
Acceleration: 75 (-3)
Response: 77 (-1)
Agility: 73 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 73 (-4)
Short Pass Speed: 75 (-1)
Long Pass Speed: 78 (-1)
Shot Accuracy: 63 (-1)
Curling: 71 (-1)
Jump: 76 (-1)
Aggression: 77 (-2)
REMOVE: P17 - Offensive Sideback


Photo:
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
petreleo
Posts: 1871
Joined: 2013 Nov 03, 10:28
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Zhivko Milanov

Postby petreleo » 2019 Feb 11, 22:46

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1
https://levski.bg/news/details/176842%22%22

Contract ended on mutual consent basis with _cyp APOEL.
Back at _bul Levski Sofia on a Free-Transfer for the next 1.5 year.
His Set needs downgrades:

petreleo wrote:Against the odds(age& injuries), he has remained part of the squad of the APOEL team for the start of this Season, at least.
Not only that, but what is more surprising is that, because of the injury of 1st-choice Right-Back Nsue and the possible loaning-out of his understudy Vouros, Milanov has been given also a starter's position for the first few European qualifying matches of the Season.
Not as attacking-minded today as he had been in the recent past. Lost some more pace, but he can still do a decent, consistent job all-around, even though I don't know if he will still be a member of the APOEL's squad after the end of the Summer Transfer Window. Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 66 (-1)
Top Speed: 75 (-4)
Acceleration: 75 (-3)
Response: 77 (-1)
Agility: 73 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 73 (-4)
Short Pass Speed: 75 (-1)
Long Pass Speed: 78 (-1)
Shot Accuracy: 63 (-1)
Curling: 71 (-1)
Jump: 76 (-1)
Aggression: 77 (-2)
REMOVE: P17 - Offensive Sideback


Photo:
Spoiler: show
Image

Return to “APOEL FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest