PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Paul Dummett

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Mar 07, 12:11

leeannmagpie
Former Lurker

Re: Paul Dummett

Postby leeannmagpie » 2014 Mar 10, 04:19

He is strong .. Body balance about 77 -> 79 .. ( 74 ?? too weak for him )
Place Kicking: 68 .. Controlled Spin: 72 .. Newcastle often select Paul to take a conner kick, free kick and that better 60
Header must be 72 or 73 .. Better than Santon
Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2014 Apr 27, 02:23

Don't think he should be given CB tbh.
morbidenigma
New Contributor

Postby morbidenigma » 2014 Nov 03, 18:49

I'd say his defence should be green, his positioning , marking and tackling has been top notch against top players like Aguero, Navas and Sterling. His better defensively as a FB than Haidara, who is better going forward.

BB should be 80, quite strong and upright. Tenacity yellow too, his mental qualities are better than his physical qualities.

Form up to at least 6
Josh
PSD Elite

Postby Josh » 2014 Nov 24, 12:25

CB should most definitely be kept. It's early days yet, but he's looking much more comfortable playing in the centre, especially as he's not got the pace to be a PL full back.
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2018 Dec 29, 05:12

He is basically like watching a CB try to play LB the way he approaches the game. Defensively he is good at blocking the ball and clearing, but not a great tackler or interceptor of the ball. Best way to replicate this would probably be to leave his DEF (if not shaved down a hair) and drop his RES, which seems quite bad and 70 potentially. Offensively this guy is clunky, clumsy, and ineffective. No danger on crosses he is low 70 material in LPA and LPS. Dribbling too can drop to lower 70s. Speed is hard to rate on him since I haven't seen him at full tilt very much and wouldn't be confident in anything stated regarding that.
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 30, 16:03

anOKguy wrote:He is basically like watching a CB try to play LB the way he approaches the game. Defensively he is good at blocking the ball and clearing, but not a great tackler or interceptor of the ball. Best way to replicate this would probably be to leave his DEF (if not shaved down a hair) and drop his RES, which seems quite bad and 70 potentially. Offensively this guy is clunky, clumsy, and ineffective. No danger on crosses he is low 70 material in LPA and LPS. Dribbling too can drop to lower 70s. Speed is hard to rate on him since I haven't seen him at full tilt very much and wouldn't be confident in anything stated regarding that.

Want to add that his attack can drop to 63 or so. He is really an ineffective player in this area of the game. Defensively his inability to be proactive leads to Newcastle shipping away many cheap goals... like that of Ndidi this weekend. His response and defense I would probably be harsher on since he is regressing in these areas and the biggest weak spot in the Newcastle team outside of a consistent goalscorer thus far. My passing stat recommendations still stand as well and feel even more needed now.

Return to “Newcastle United FC”