Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 12, 18:55

COLLABORATION WITH MAGUSS

Santos 2006/07

Portuguesa & Gremio 2008

pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: JONAS Gonçalves Oliveira

Postby pedala robinho » 2010 Dec 23, 02:50

guibarneche wrote:Well, i think it's time to raise his SA skill. Jonas doesn't miss that many goals he used to miss. I would put 83 for his SA, in pair with Kléber and 1 point higher than Sobis' (that uses to miss more goals than Jonas).

Joking, right? Jonas is capable of missing some goals alone in the box, without pressure. He also neither dreams to do the rockets that Sóbis can fire outside of the box. I can even sound biased, but Sobis and Jonas can play on any team on the world, even if Sobis goes Gremio and Jonas comes to Inter, I'll say the same thing: Jonas isn't on the same class of Sobis on shooting accuracy or power: maybe technique he could be.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Dec 23, 12:52

pedala robinho wrote:
guibarneche wrote:Well, i think it's time to raise his SA skill. Jonas doesn't miss that many goals he used to miss. I would put 83 for his SA, in pair with Kléber and 1 point higher than Sobis' (that uses to miss more goals than Jonas).

Joking, right? Jonas is capable of missing some goals alone in the box, without pressure. He also neither dreams to do the rockets that Sóbis can fire outside of the box. I can even sound biased, but Sobis and Jonas can play on any team on the world, even if Sobis goes Gremio and Jonas comes to Inter, I'll say the same thing: Jonas isn't on the same class of Sobis on shooting accuracy or power: maybe technique he could be.

Common Sobis used to be good in shootings, but no more. He is playing extremely bad.
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2010 Dec 23, 13:16

Playing bad does not means that a player has loosed his capacity of shooting. He could not be doing well, but his shots STILL are accurate, as it always was. He may not be making a punch of goals as he did some years ago, but this does not means that his shooting is less/more accurate now. This is a technical attribute, you don't forget how to shot because of an injury. You became slower, you loose some timing, you became weaker, but the technical attributes are still there.

Anyways, give him a time. You want to change stats of a player that has neither played 10 games. Are you nuts? Anyways, Sóbis was the most active player against Mazembe (don't care if they loose), probably the best player on the field. So, you statement is completery WRONG. He may be inconstant, but you can't generalize saying "He is playing extremely bad". So, this is an issue about Form, and not a reason for changing any stats.
guibarneche
New Stat Maker

Postby guibarneche » 2010 Dec 24, 05:23

pedala robinho wrote:Playing bad does not means that a player has loosed his capacity of shooting. He could not be doing well, but his shots STILL are accurate, as it always was. He may not be making a punch of goals as he did some years ago, but this does not means that his shooting is less/more accurate now. This is a technical attribute, you don't forget how to shot because of an injury. You became slower, you loose some timing, you became weaker, but the technical attributes are still there.

Anyways, give him a time. You want to change stats of a player that has neither played 10 games. Are you nuts? Anyways, Sóbis was the most active player against Mazembe (don't care if they loose), probably the best player on the field. So, you statement is completery WRONG. He may be inconstant, but you can't generalize saying "He is playing extremely bad". So, this is an issue about Form, and not a reason for changing any stats.

Yes, he was the most participative player, but missed 2 goals alone, face to face with the keeper, because he shooted the ball in the middle of the goal, right were the goalkeeper was standing.

That's what i'm saying: Sobis is loosing lots of goals, since he came back to Internacional. And he does not played just 10 games since he came back.

And Jonas doesn't miss goals like he usually did before. Sometimes he does miss some bizarre goals, but that's an exception now. The goals he losed recently, was because he was SO MUCH confident that he would do the goal, that he missed.

His shooting power isn't like Sobis', i didn't suggest that. But his Shoot Accuracy is better nowadays (or at least higher than 80) IMO.
Ah, and i disagree about the "He also neither dreams to do the rockets that Sóbis can fire outside of the box". Sobis is surely better than Jonas on long range shooting, no doubt, but Jonas is pretty good in this aspec too!
.Maguss.
New Stat Maker

Postby .Maguss. » 2011 Jan 24, 16:02

canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 24, 20:21

is sure in Valencia now

need some update in some stats....

i know this player, he is more a fast forward who runs with the ball and find spaces free in area and outside

good luck in new club
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Jan 24, 21:16

Moved.

In my opinion he's very well rated by my brazilian friends. His goal are mostly well reflected by his high ATT and RES. Maybe a little boost in SA (Ok, shot in my head now :roll: )
canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 24, 21:52

Weel, as you know, he score many goals in past seasons, and was maximum top scorer in last champ, and we well know now how good is the level of Brasilien league....!! is not same as the past where strikers score many many goals....now defenses are more closed like european style and all stadium are very good, goos assistences, well.... Brasil league is very compretitive..

in my opnion:

Attack: 84 no need much words, very offeensive player

Balance: 83 Uses very well his body and moves fast between defenses

Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 85 both this 2 opnion need this more 2 points, see the videos in youtube, for who not know the player, very fast striker

Agility: 86 1 point in this, very agil player with the ball

Shot Accuracy: 85 accuracy , his goals talks from himself

Shot Power: 83 see the videos again , easy shot and with power

Curling: 80 his technic makes in good curling with the ball
Header: 82 need 1 more point for sure

Mentality: 82 very mature player despite his age, for sure have good mentality for this team

Team Work: 82, his not only a striker , he runs a lot.... want always the ball, came behind to get the ball possession, and never gives a lost ball

i think this points aRE essencial to make this player closes of his real level
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Jan 24, 22:17

Sorry Canhoto, but I disagree with the biggest part of the suggestions...

ATK 84 is even OK, I wouldn't throw a stone at you xD... He actually is quite smart and positions himself quite well. Seeing Nilmar at 83, but with a higher RES (86), the 84 for Jonas is arguably a fair value.

Disagree with BAL. He escapes of the tough tackles/balance duels thanks to his great AGI, which I agree with you, he could sit at 86.

Disagree also with TS/ACC. He's fairly rated on first post, he isn't a fast nor explosive striker, he's an agile, really agile striker and that's it. He can't outpass anyone with speed or quickness, but he deceive the opponents with quick turns (should have the star on first post) and cuts easily. His dribbling style is similar to Souza (Ex-Gremio) IMO.

SA 85? NOOO WAYYY!!! He still wastes the easiest opportunities and that's remarkable on him. His shooting is crazyngly inconsistent IMO. He made a punch of goals due to his awesome positional sense and ability. Nothing more. Anyways, I wouldn't argue with SP 82, as I think he can shot stronger than Robinho (who's bad-rated and should sit at 81).

CUR could go up two points, wouldn't argue with this, though I think the dip on his shots is more impressive than the swerve.

Why do you want a raise on HEA and MEN? Just let me know xD...

At last, but not least, TW... This is something tricky: he has an amazing rapport with his teammates, he's capable of conducting his team to the attacking zone and combine well with them; on the other hand, he's quite selfish on the biggest part of the games... Maguss would be the right guy to comment about this.

P.S.: Technique can go up by one point, if you ask me.
canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 25, 12:07

So:

Attack: 84

Agility; 86

SA: if not 85 , at least 82\83 , you compare with nilmar, and the goals both score, even before nilmar cames to Europe!!

Curling : 80

TW and Mentalty i think we agre raise Sometthing

About TS and ACC, even if you disagrre, i think he his not so slow player, he is very quick making turns and fast in first 2\3 meters, and keeps ball in last meters to , in general with his agression and ball speed makes him fast player

Is my opnion of course
squallzinn
Valued Contributor

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Jan 25, 13:03

Would be interesting to let SA in 80 and raise ST to 85. He does the inimaginable.

Attack, SP and TW needs to be raised too.

I don't think 82~83 slow for TS and ACC.

Some cards needs to be add too.
canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 25, 17:33

Well, let´s wait so Brailienpesfan make final arguments and make the final update

What cards you sugest ?

i have some ideias for at least more 2 cards

About speed... See diego costa , deservs 86 of acc? Jonas is more slower? no...... and diego is not so faster

SAA .. osvaldo have 82 .....maybe deserv.....but jonas who scores lots of more goals not deserv more?
squallzinn
Valued Contributor

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Jan 26, 13:09

canhoto27 wrote:Well, let´s wait so Brailienpesfan make final arguments and make the final update

What cards you sugest ?

i have some ideias for at least more 2 cards

About speed... See diego costa , deservs 86 of acc? Jonas is more slower? no...... and diego is not so faster

SAA .. osvaldo have 82 .....maybe deserv.....but jonas who scores lots of more goals not deserv more?

IMO in both case they seems to be overrated.

Cards:
S20 – Flicking Skills
S18 - Turning Skills
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Jan 28, 22:42

canhoto27 wrote:SAA .. osvaldo have 82 .....maybe deserv.....but jonas who scores lots of more goals not deserv more?

First of all, I haven't seem him, but do you really want to compare two players, from two different leagues only for his scoring record? Aren't your fanatism influecing your suggestions a lot? I mean, you only appear here to leave your suggestion about upgrade abilities from Valencia CF players... even they haven't showed his abilities with the chés shirt... suspicious to me.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Jan 29, 01:23

Xyder wrote:
canhoto27 wrote:SAA .. osvaldo have 82 .....maybe deserv.....but jonas who scores lots of more goals not deserv more?

First of all, I haven't seem him, but do you really want to compare two players, from two different leagues only for his scoring record? Aren't your fanatism influecing your suggestions a lot? I mean, you only appear here to leave your suggestion about upgrade abilities from Valencia CF players... even they haven't showed his abilities with the chés shirt... suspicious to me.

Agree with Xyder. And Osvaldo surely is more prolific and competent than Jonas.
canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 29, 15:57

Well...

First of all, of course i must say i m Valencia fan, no doubt.... but i not came to forum ask for unreal values !!! of course i see many many games per week, and of course i not miss any Valencia game, i know very well the team as most of spain teams, that i see in my sports channels.

In past months i ask for valus for maybe 7\8 different players, not more of course most of thems to upgrade the players hight , but in perfect sintony to real values, in my opnion of course!!!

The point of this forum , is to aproach players to his value in real life yes? so...i m trying to get in this discussion, of course i m mostly in Valencia, i m not moderator, and for sure the others clubs have others fans to participate in their discussions!!! ..but only to say, in past week i have a post in 1 malaga player... so only to say that is not only in Valencia players!!

Seems wher the discussion is around big clubs.... are many many people discussion, and valus of players sometimes are not close from real, only because is in big clubs!! for me is not fair....

i see the games , i know what i m talking!! i see Valencia players....and i have PFC(brasil sport channel), so i know Jonas to!!!

the values i ask is my opnion!! so.... if you people agree or not......

My fanatism in not influencim nothing.. i m mature guy , i say again, i see many games, and things i say here in my opnion and must be respected to...
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Jan 29, 16:21

Ok, but try to build better your suggestions the next time. Thanks.
canhoto27
New Stat Maker

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Jan 29, 16:37

Xyder wrote:Ok, but try to build better your suggestions the next time. Thanks.

THANKS.... sorry if i sound little arrogant... not my intention!! hope you guys understand my point....
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Feb 02, 23:43

:lol:
Raulic
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Raulic » 2011 Feb 04, 11:38

No. 18 !
www.pesromania.org

Return to “Retired Players”