PES 6 Online League

stavrello7
PSD Loyalty Program Member

PES 6 Online League

Postby stavrello7 » 2016 Jun 20, 07:08

Hello guys, hope i used the best section to post. Its been already a year, I am organising an Online Master League Competion (currently 2nd MLO season) for PES6 and wanted to share with you. Till now we are only Greeks :D but hope for more ppl from other countries too. The reason im posting here is because I am creating a website to manage all this (users, clubs, players, transfers, finances etc), but i dont have the knowledge yet to create that site by myself, started learning php etc 1-2 months ago.

If someone is interested to join us in web desing things here is what i have released till now. http://pes6gr.ddns.net/mlo/viewmode/squad.php

For more info about MLO you can ask me here, glad to share with you.

There are 1-2 more ppl help me organise MLO but we dont have enough free time to control everything, so any help is welcome.

www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
9qp68
Former Lurker

Re: PES 6 Online League

Postby 9qp68 » 2018 Mar 23, 05:58

Thank for info.
บา คา ร่า
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2018 Mar 23, 16:03

stavrello7 wrote:Hello guys, hope i used the best section to post. Its been already a year, I am organising an Online Master League Competion (currently 2nd MLO season) for PES6 and wanted to share with you. Till now we are only Greeks :D but hope for more ppl from other countries too. The reason im posting here is because I am creating a website to manage all this (users, clubs, players, transfers, finances etc), but i dont have the knowledge yet to create that site by myself, started learning php etc 1-2 months ago.

If someone is interested to join us in web desing things here is what i have released till now. http://pes6gr.ddns.net/mlo/viewmode/squad.php

For more info about MLO you can ask me here, glad to share with you.

There are 1-2 more ppl help me organise MLO but we dont have enough free time to control everything, so any help is welcome.

Link says "website not available"
stavrello7
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Mar 24, 12:41

This page is not available now. It was a custom website for ML Online.
But our league still exists, till now only for Greeks because its difficult to find others and organise all of them.
We are playing with the Greek Patch 2017-18 rosters
https://www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6

Return to “Forum Discussions”