Liverpool FC - General Discussion

Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Brahms, Phil, Welbeck19, Jez, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Liverpool FC - General Discussion

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Aug 01, 19:10

For anything regarding Liverpool FC in general.

jurgens
Clear

Re: Liverpool FC - General Discussion

Postby jurgens » 2016 Aug 01, 19:29

Before Suarez's insane season, I used to say in the chat, liverpool are building an crazy team... their attacking talents are so good, they could start to take back their place at the top....then we all know what happened, and the suarez move was absolutely devastating, the sturridge injuries and later the sterling sale, and Rodgers inability to recover from losing suarez. Klopps appointment was obviously an amazing thing to happen, but the results were really a mixed bag, and over all a disapointing season. But now, klopp has restructured the team with his signings and got rid of the players who didn't suit his style (benteke is on the way out I guess). I gotta say, I'm really impressed with their squad again for the first time since that massive blow. I think liverpool will be back properly competitive now.

Their attacking options are literally insane. Sturridge/origi/mane/coutinho/markovic/lalanna/Wijnaldum/firminho. That offense is oddly stakced, too much really. We all know what cou is, firminio is... a very special player, sturride is to me one of the most under-rated players in the world, and to me one of the best in the world, Origi makes sterlings loss not even matter... he is an absolute fucking beast of a player, mane is a really interesting player and someone I think will bring a lot to the team... then all the others on top. Thats some serious offensive power.

I've been impressed from what i've seen of Matip, less so from Klagan and I'm under whelmed with Grujic so far. I feel the mid and back line will be the usual suspects, but my god the players that they have up front are just so strong. If sturridge and Emre Can can stay fit, liverpool should be looking to have a great season.

Return to “Liverpool FC”