Sadio Mané


Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Welbeck19, Phil, Brahms, Jez, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20760
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 582 times

Sadio Mané

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Sep 20, 17:10

Image


BigStu
PSD Guru
Posts: 8025
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby BigStu » 2020 Sep 12, 18:52

Like Mane heard about the shooting war, had a text book example of appalling finishing today, played brilliant exchange of passes with Salah then side footed it about a mile over the cross bar
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 648
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Sep 12, 22:54

Can't reallu see a shot like that as "appalling".

Mane 3× the hat-trick scorer today. Again.
CensoredX
Former Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: 2020 Mar 04, 15:07
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby CensoredX » 2020 Sep 13, 12:41

As in Mane was 3 times better than Salah yesterday? I reckon not even his dad would say that, were you watching a different game?
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 648
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Sep 14, 03:59

CensoredX wrote:As in Mane was 3 times better than Salah yesterday? I reckon not even his dad would say that, were you watching a different game?


Mane was better. 3 times is a pun joke but again showing he's Liverpool'a best player, apart from Van Dijk.
Mariamjohnson
Former Lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: 2020 Sep 20, 23:42

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby Mariamjohnson » 2020 Sep 20, 23:49

Att 91
BB needs a check on, possibly an upgrade
AGG defo 95


Last but not least, his DA and SA needs to be talked about in the forum, what ive noticed is that premier league players are likely to get their stats tweaked after a game or two.. but other players on different leagues can have the same stats for 2 seasons straight without any touches.. not even minding if they perform bad or not.. nice work done by the admins here everyday
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1196
Joined: 2014 Jan 12, 23:09
Location: Guadeloupe
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 489 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Sep 21, 02:28

Mariamjohnson wrote:Att 91
BB needs a check on, possibly an upgrade
AGG defo 95


Last but not least, his DA and SA needs to be talked about in the forum, what ive noticed is that premier league players are likely to get their stats tweaked after a game or two.. but other players on different leagues can have the same stats for 2 seasons straight without any touches.. not even minding if they perform bad or not.. nice work done by the admins here everyday


Could you elaborate? Why do you think he needs higher SA/DA?
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
User avatar
CodeRedMan
Former Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: 2020 Oct 09, 07:00
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Update Sadio Mané Stats

Postby CodeRedMan » 2020 Oct 09, 07:04

Oh Please increase Sadio Shot accuracy & tech.. Please please
[Bale][/MoSalah][/Sadio Mane]You'll Never Walk Alone
jurgens
Clear
Posts: 10421
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 2588 times
Been thanked: 1394 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby jurgens » 2020 Oct 10, 04:04

I've been going through his dribbles from the last year to try and see when was the last time he used this sort of DS, as while I think he can display high DS, it's not really his style at liverpool. Whats really stood out to me is how quick he is to turn 180 in the opposite direction and just leave his marker for dead. I don't think these values really accuratly portray his dribbling style at liverpool. Hes all about hold up and being a "trickster" with his body and then just accelerating away from his opponents. Hes very sturdy as well, while he does go down relatively easy here and there... he seems to lose stability. But when hes fully able to apply his strength, hes very hard to take down. I dunno what to think about his DA... at times, his current value looks quite generous, but then he can make some nice intricate touches. But hes completly erratic and inconsistent.

I'd go with like, 92/93 agi, 84/85 BB, 84? DS? And maybe bring his response up to 90.
lfc 4 eva
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1442
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2020 Oct 10, 12:41

jurgens wrote:I've been going through his dribbles from the last year to try and see when was the last time he used this sort of DS, as while I think he can display high DS, it's not really his style at liverpool. Whats really stood out to me is how quick he is to turn 180 in the opposite direction and just leave his marker for dead. I don't think these values really accuratly portray his dribbling style at liverpool. Hes all about hold up and being a "trickster" with his body and then just accelerating away from his opponents. Hes very sturdy as well, while he does go down relatively easy here and there... he seems to lose stability. But when hes fully able to apply his strength, hes very hard to take down. I dunno what to think about his DA... at times, his current value looks quite generous, but then he can make some nice intricate touches. But hes completly erratic and inconsistent.

I'd go with like, 92/93 agi, 84/85 BB, 84? DS? And maybe bring his response up to 90.


Would agree with these changes, particularly BB. He really is incredibly strong on the ball. But also you can see it when Liverpool use him as an outlet for long balls, he's strong enough to hold defenders off and bring the ball down on his chest. I think you could make the case for higher Tech too, he seems to have ironed out the inconsistencies in his control.

Return to “Liverpool FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest