PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Sadio Mané

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Sep 20, 17:10

BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: Sadio Mané

Postby BigStu » 2020 Sep 12, 18:52

Like Mane heard about the shooting war, had a text book example of appalling finishing today, played brilliant exchange of passes with Salah then side footed it about a mile over the cross bar
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Sep 12, 22:54

Can't reallu see a shot like that as "appalling".

Mane 3× the hat-trick scorer today. Again.
CensoredX
Former Lurker

Postby CensoredX » 2020 Sep 13, 12:41

As in Mane was 3 times better than Salah yesterday? I reckon not even his dad would say that, were you watching a different game?
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Sep 14, 03:59

CensoredX wrote:As in Mane was 3 times better than Salah yesterday? I reckon not even his dad would say that, were you watching a different game?

Mane was better. 3 times is a pun joke but again showing he's Liverpool'a best player, apart from Van Dijk.
Mariamjohnson
Former Lurker

Postby Mariamjohnson » 2020 Sep 20, 23:49

Att 91
BB needs a check on, possibly an upgrade
AGG defo 95

Last but not least, his DA and SA needs to be talked about in the forum, what ive noticed is that premier league players are likely to get their stats tweaked after a game or two.. but other players on different leagues can have the same stats for 2 seasons straight without any touches.. not even minding if they perform bad or not.. nice work done by the admins here everyday
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Sep 21, 02:28

Mariamjohnson wrote:Att 91
BB needs a check on, possibly an upgrade
AGG defo 95

Last but not least, his DA and SA needs to be talked about in the forum, what ive noticed is that premier league players are likely to get their stats tweaked after a game or two.. but other players on different leagues can have the same stats for 2 seasons straight without any touches.. not even minding if they perform bad or not.. nice work done by the admins here everyday

Could you elaborate? Why do you think he needs higher SA/DA?
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
CodeRedMan
Former Lurker

Re: Update Sadio Mané Stats

Postby CodeRedMan » 2020 Oct 09, 07:04

Oh Please increase Sadio Shot accuracy & tech.. Please please
[Bale][/MoSalah][/Sadio Mane]You'll Never Walk Alone
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2020 Oct 10, 04:04

I've been going through his dribbles from the last year to try and see when was the last time he used this sort of DS, as while I think he can display high DS, it's not really his style at liverpool. Whats really stood out to me is how quick he is to turn 180 in the opposite direction and just leave his marker for dead. I don't think these values really accuratly portray his dribbling style at liverpool. Hes all about hold up and being a "trickster" with his body and then just accelerating away from his opponents. Hes very sturdy as well, while he does go down relatively easy here and there... he seems to lose stability. But when hes fully able to apply his strength, hes very hard to take down. I dunno what to think about his DA... at times, his current value looks quite generous, but then he can make some nice intricate touches. But hes completly erratic and inconsistent.

I'd go with like, 92/93 agi, 84/85 BB, 84? DS? And maybe bring his response up to 90.
lfc 4 eva
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2020 Oct 10, 12:41

jurgens wrote:I've been going through his dribbles from the last year to try and see when was the last time he used this sort of DS, as while I think he can display high DS, it's not really his style at liverpool. Whats really stood out to me is how quick he is to turn 180 in the opposite direction and just leave his marker for dead. I don't think these values really accuratly portray his dribbling style at liverpool. Hes all about hold up and being a "trickster" with his body and then just accelerating away from his opponents. Hes very sturdy as well, while he does go down relatively easy here and there... he seems to lose stability. But when hes fully able to apply his strength, hes very hard to take down. I dunno what to think about his DA... at times, his current value looks quite generous, but then he can make some nice intricate touches. But hes completly erratic and inconsistent.

I'd go with like, 92/93 agi, 84/85 BB, 84? DS? And maybe bring his response up to 90.

Would agree with these changes, particularly BB. He really is incredibly strong on the ball. But also you can see it when Liverpool use him as an outlet for long balls, he's strong enough to hold defenders off and bring the ball down on his chest. I think you could make the case for higher Tech too, he seems to have ironed out the inconsistencies in his control.

Return to “Liverpool FC”