Emiliano Papa

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20345
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 553 times

Emiliano Papa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Feb 13, 17:05

Image

Last edited by Vickingo on 2015 Feb 17, 14:53, edited 8 times in total.
xeneize
PSD Guru
Posts: 5054
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 19, 19:52

i still don't understand the why of that... i already gave my oppinion of why is more than enough the actual value but i didn't received a arguemnt/explanation of why he need a raise
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 19, 20:16

xeneize wrote:i still don't understand the why of that... i already gave my oppinion of why is more than enough the actual value but i didn't received a arguemnt/explanation of why he need a raise


He's all the game running. I know that now he's more speculative but he stills the main attacker of Velez on the left side. WIth 90 in STA in the game he ends the matches exhausted and it's not like the real Papa. The real Papa never ends a match exhausted, and NEVER gets substituted because of his amazing phsyque. He's never tired so it doesnt make sense having to substitute him only because he's tired
xeneize
PSD Guru
Posts: 5054
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 19, 20:21

ok, like i do with Barovero, i'm going to post a pic of his STA bar with 90 in the end of the match, and you're going to see is no needed
with less than 83 you can finish matches, so with a orange how you can finish exhausted?
just give me some minutes to platy some matches
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 19, 21:41

xeneize wrote:ok, like i do with Barovero, i'm going to post a pic of his STA bar with 90 in the end of the match, and you're going to see is no needed
with less than 83 you can finish matches, so with a orange how you can finish exhausted?
just give me some minutes to platy some matches


Remember that he's an OFFENSIVE FULLBACK, card that's not available here.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 19, 21:49

He's all the game running. I know that now he's more speculative but he stills the main attacker of Velez on the left side. WIth 90 in STA in the game he ends the matches exhausted and it's not like the real Papa. The real Papa never ends a match exhausted, and NEVER gets substituted because of his amazing phsyque. He's never tired so it doesnt make sense having to substitute him only because he's tired

Agree, Papa may be a point Clemente down quietly. It is hell what runs, attacks and defence with the same intensity and never slow down.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 19, 22:01

jorgecavs wrote:
He's all the game running. I know that now he's more speculative but he stills the main attacker of Velez on the left side. WIth 90 in STA in the game he ends the matches exhausted and it's not like the real Papa. The real Papa never ends a match exhausted, and NEVER gets substituted because of his amazing phsyque. He's never tired so it doesnt make sense having to substitute him only because he's tired

Agree, Papa may be a point Clemente down quietly. It is hell what runs, attacks and defence with the same intensity and never slow down.


Mee too
Clemente 94
Papa 93 (or if you don't agree at all could be something between 90 and 93, but more than 90 for sure)
xeneize
PSD Guru
Posts: 5054
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 19, 22:33

Spoiler: show
here with STA 90 in the min 45 (halftime)
Image

here in min 92, you see that extra tank? that's not suffice?
Image


btw, Clemente's STA can go down 1 point since his last performances, but he need stay higher cause his AGG

btw, during i make a lot of runs with him (more than he actually do, specially to proove he no need more STA) to make shoots, i realized how bad is in his shoots my god, i don't know why he shooted so bad sometimes, he have more than good shoot stats
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 19, 23:42

xeneize wrote:
Spoiler: show
here with STA 90 in the min 45 (halftime)
Image

here in min 92, you see that extra tank? that's not suffice?
Image


btw, Clemente's STA can go down 1 point since his last performances, but he need stay higher cause his AGG

btw, during i make a lot of runs with him (more than he actually do, specially to proove he no need more STA) to make shoots, i realized how bad is in his shoots my god, i don't know why he shooted so bad sometimes, he have more than good shoot stats



Well his stamina should be higher at the end of the match IMO.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 02, 05:30

Against Atl. Nacional _col
Great physical deployment, inexhaustible stamina, running in 90 minutes like the first minute. Great teamwork, passing the ball whenever he moved to receive it again, especially after passing the ball to Zapata and Cabral. It is one of the players that more moved to be a pass receiver. In a long run showed great speed, but slow to reach the top. He was very solid in defense, had no problems in general, great game.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 08, 14:40

Updated! _tick
Later explaining the changes, especially TW, where it is clear that those who do not usually see their games protest.
gotaa
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1225
Joined: 2010 Mar 01, 16:55
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby gotaa » 2012 Jul 13, 02:02

Yes, what is the reasoning behind the high TW? I usually don't watch him, just want to know :lol: as very high TW rates in SBs make them be not so prone to go forwards, despite their AGG value (at least that's what I think from watching ingame myself - Franco also used to say this)
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2219
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby Diego » 2012 Jul 13, 02:12

That's a myth- Cafu, no need to explain who is he, sits at 90 (?), beacause he would be always making runs, ie. Supporting- jurgens talked about tw on side players some time ago.

Edit:
jurgens wrote:I was talking to adieets about TW on sidebacks. And was thinking of cafu, and adieets mentioned how much a high TW player moves to support a player, makes run and availability etc. Cafu to a tee. Then I was thinking of beckham... how annoyed I used to get with him in madrid when he played in the center and on the right. He'd move yeah... but he'd never move like pirlo did in the middle. And he never moved like cafu did on the side. His movement was really dumbed down... non supportive. So I checked his TW from konami and it's in greens. And I'm pretty positive thats the correct stat range to have him on.


Cafu, maicon (prime), and dani alves to an extent, are examples of good tw i think. I believe It does affect them defensively, and that tw goes along with the respective att/def values as base.
bam!
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 05, 09:12

gotaa wrote:Yes, what is the reasoning behind the high TW? I usually don't watch him, just want to know :lol: as very high TW rates in SBs make them be not so prone to go forwards, despite their AGG value (at least that's what I think from watching ingame myself - Franco also used to say this)

Interist wrote:That's a myth- Cafu, no need to explain who is he, sits at 90 (?), beacause he would be always making runs, ie. Supporting- jurgens talked about tw on side players some time ago.

Edit:
jurgens wrote:I was talking to adieets about TW on sidebacks. And was thinking of cafu, and adieets mentioned how much a high TW player moves to support a player, makes run and availability etc. Cafu to a tee. Then I was thinking of beckham... how annoyed I used to get with him in madrid when he played in the center and on the right. He'd move yeah... but he'd never move like pirlo did in the middle. And he never moved like cafu did on the side. His movement was really dumbed down... non supportive. So I checked his TW from konami and it's in greens. And I'm pretty positive thats the correct stat range to have him on.


Cafu, maicon (prime), and dani alves to an extent, are examples of good tw i think. I believe It does affect them defensively, and that tw goes along with the respective att/def values as base.

Sorry for the delay. :oops:
Well he is the ultimate reference for Velez last season for this skill, it was simply a machine to make passes and move the left side, was always an alternative to receiving a pass from any teammates in any sector of the field, was 0 egoism never attempt a dribble in the tournament. With high TW will not attack? is a lie, if has the card "Full back offensive" attack anyway.
If you have time watch this video and see that he attacks naturally.
Spoiler: show
gotaa
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1225
Joined: 2010 Mar 01, 16:55
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby gotaa » 2012 Aug 05, 19:24

I've got no problem then. I always say, I'm a pes6 user, so... Probably I'm idealizing about that kind of players that "crazily" leave their defensive positions to join ATT every time, such as Ferrari or Clemente Rodriguez, who definitely need low TW to represent that, going along with their ATT/DEF ratios as Interist menctioned. Otherwise, they tend to keep positions as Papa did in almost the whole first half of your video (2nd time he played much more aggresive). Needless to say it's not a myth, a lie or that I'm inventing, probably I explained myself badly (never said high TW means no attacking, for instance). I made my tests to say this, but again, IN PES6 and with "normal" players -nowhere like Cafu, Dani Alves or Maicon who have high greens/yellow Attack (plus great AGG)-.

PS: beautiful patch you're using ;)
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 09, 02:16

Note against Estudiantes LP _arg .
Very poor response repeatedly. On a couple of occasions showed a poor ball control, bounced and went to the throw. Very weak in defense, many complications, could never retrieve a ball, always lost 1-1. Nice passing combinations with Cabral, but had no such importance in attack. Nice short passes, some surprised me because they were very difficult and surprising. He played as LB, was a regular game, almost bad. My rating for him is 5.0/10.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Sep 09, 05:25

I disagree with you Jorge about his response. I have to say that his response seems to be better than in the past. His vision of the game is amazing. He's always free and always well positioned when Velez has the ball. He's always a passing option for his mates, and the opponents don't know how to mark him. I mean, he's not always as a wing on attack, sometimes he goes to other places and he appears when no one's expecting it.
On defense is another very different thing. But I have to say that he's getting his old level back little by little
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 11, 05:35

He is having a lot of trouble to defend, is easily circumvented by rivals, and its location is terrible. The vision of the game is more on offense than on defense, he's making great passes and reads plays well. But intelligence in defense is not good. His reaction is not good compared to other SB's imo, is just that, and does not anticipate and almost never grabs a loose ball. At least that I'm watching his last games.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 17, 04:54

Note against River Plate _arg.
His first touch is very bad, especially long passes. He doing lately many long passes, if he takes his time are great passes and very dangerous, but when he makes are awful hurry. His response continuous decline, this time made ​​a fouls and earned his second yellow card and was sent off. But his tenacity was nice this game, I saw him very excited and focused, it's weird because these games usually gets it wrong. Had an acceptable game despite the red card, people applauded for delivery in the field. He played as LB. My rating for him is 6.0/10.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 03, 03:14

Updated generally.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Emiliano PAPA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Oct 12, 14:20

Nice update! I'm starting to notice that his speed is pure acceleration. But on the other hand he moves like a robot. He's a strange case for pes 2012

Return to “Arsenal de Sarandí”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest