Martín Galmarini

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Martín Galmarini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 31, 22:19

Last edited by BenfaasLovee on 2010 Feb 02, 20:16, edited 3 times in total.
Scaramuso

Re: Martín Galmarini

Postby Scaramuso » 2014 Oct 06, 13:40

He's a very good player for Tigre but now seems less energic and slower than in 2012. His arm force to long throws is amazing.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2014 Nov 11, 02:24

Spoiler: show
Paablito wrote:the last matches played as sb and one as smf, looked pretty good - for afa, nothing special but was good on his side - was really energetic, making nice interventions on attack, not too good in the defensive role, i remember him as a good player but a little intermittent on his game, before move to _mex , his condition was - to me - in 5 and now i could say more o less the same, showed really good sta maybe not at the level at showed on the set, also seems more a 3/3 awareness instead b2b player, seems like he likes go to attack and defend quickly, watched tigre i can say these things, not to sharp on his interceptions, was good on def and att - maybe those values could be little worse, especially his def, isn't really sharp making tackles - his tw doesn't seems too good, wasn't really supportive, good mentality, crazy stamina in some occasions, and his ep/ds seems little worse, also could have a review on his overall technique, his short passes fluctuates a lot on his accuracy and his speed in his passes lately were bad.

pretty much the same, he's playing as cmf and he doesn't know how play there, i noticed that when plays there the ball goes near to him and he can't intercept a single one, bad lpa/lps, quite disorganized, good mentality and that value in def is eating my head :lol: keep watching him.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2015 Jul 25, 21:53

Did a couple of tweaks here, some values are eating my head, his style is kinda villar, but "worse" passer and much more focussed in defense.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2015 Sep 20, 02:41

he looks prone to get injuries and probably his level in sta isnt at that level.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Nov 27, 17:23

His level until now is quite pathetic his defense contribution and intelligence in attack is like an amateur player. He is just a shadow of what he was in the past. His defense coordination with the defensive line is awful he is always late and leaves a gap at his back so the team suffer a lot from his side.
His energetic style is away of him, he is more conservative and now aint a b2b with 3/3 awareness player, hardly is a 3/2 the card must be removed. On the ball he is ok cant judge him because now he doesnt prefer run with the ball probably reducing his ds is an option here to make more prone the ai making a pass instead of running.

Return to “Tigre”