Martín Galmarini

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19857
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 516 times

Martín Galmarini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 31, 22:19

Image

Last edited by BenfaasLovee on 2010 Feb 02, 20:16, edited 3 times in total.
jmg721
PSD Guru
Posts: 5001
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 31, 23:30

My Notes:
Martín Galmarini #21 RMF - failed to dribble around 1v1/not poor in attack/not great in attack/ave head/-tech?/decent bal/moved to RB/poor DA on play/not bad res in def/solid LPS/ave to solid LPA/ave to solid curl/#21 RCMF - good att run missed header/solid to ave in def/


My Suggestions:
Position: *SMF, RB(optional)
Side: R

Balance: 77
Response: 78
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 79
Curling: 76
Technique: 77
Aggression: 74

approximately...
"The Recoba Effect"
BenfaasLovee
New Contributor
Posts: 23
Joined: 2010 Jan 30, 21:51
Location: Portugal

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby BenfaasLovee » 2010 Feb 01, 20:29

jmg721 wrote:My Notes:
Martín Galmarini #21 RMF - failed to dribble around 1v1/not poor in attack/not great in attack/ave head/-tech?/decent bal/moved to RB/poor DA on play/not bad res in def/solid LPS/ave to solid LPA/ave to solid curl/#21 RCMF - good att run missed header/solid to ave in def/


My Suggestions:
Position: *SMF, RB(optional)
Side: R

Balance: 77
Response: 78
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 79
Curling: 76
Technique: 77
Aggression: 74

approximately...



Humm.. Agree ! :D

Updated :)
Image
jmg721
PSD Guru
Posts: 5001
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 01, 20:37

What is MC?
and what do you think about:

Position: *SMF, RB(optional)
Side: R
Agility: 76
"The Recoba Effect"
CDDRodrigo
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 720
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:25
Location: Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby CDDRodrigo » 2010 Feb 01, 20:49

MC: Meia Central: Centre Midfielder.
BenfaasLovee
New Contributor
Posts: 23
Joined: 2010 Jan 30, 21:51
Location: Portugal

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby BenfaasLovee » 2010 Feb 02, 14:57

Sorry S:
Image
jmg721
PSD Guru
Posts: 5001
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 02, 19:46

jmg721 wrote:Agility: 76
So do you disagree with this suggestion?
"The Recoba Effect"
BenfaasLovee
New Contributor
Posts: 23
Joined: 2010 Jan 30, 21:51
Location: Portugal

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby BenfaasLovee » 2010 Feb 02, 20:15

jmg721 wrote:
jmg721 wrote:Agility: 76
So do you disagree with this suggestion?


Agree.. :D

Probably forgot, sorry S:
Last edited by BenfaasLovee on 2010 Feb 03, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Messias18
Valued Contributor
Posts: 774
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 03:45
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby Messias18 » 2010 Feb 02, 23:03

BenfaasLovee wrote:Provavelmente esqueci-me, desculpa S:

Sorry for the off topic.. but jmg isn't argentinian or uruguayan :lol:

Agree with agility 76. Galmarini was relegated by the coach of River. He's probably transferred
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
BenfaasLovee
New Contributor
Posts: 23
Joined: 2010 Jan 30, 21:51
Location: Portugal

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby BenfaasLovee » 2010 Feb 03, 19:29

Messias18 wrote:
BenfaasLovee wrote:Provavelmente esqueci-me, desculpa S:

Sorry for the off topic.. but jmg isn't argentinian or uruguayan :lol:

Agree with agility 76. Galmarini was relegated by the coach of River. He's probably transferred


Sorry edited.
Image
julgui
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby julgui » 2010 Jul 16, 18:44

move to Cerro Porteño/PAR
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
cerro1912
Former Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: 2010 Apr 14, 23:35
Location: Paraguay

Re: Martín GALMARINI, Cerro Porteño

Postby cerro1912 » 2010 Jul 18, 18:45

He did not go to Cerro Porteño
julgui
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI, Cerro Porteño

Postby julgui » 2010 Jul 18, 18:51

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
pitufin16
New Contributor
Posts: 41
Joined: 2009 Oct 25, 23:21
Location: Asunción - Paraguay

Re: Martín GALMARINI, Cerro Porteño

Postby pitufin16 » 2010 Jul 22, 23:25

User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15519
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1412 times
Been thanked: 1128 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Sep 08, 16:45

In Tigre is playing like RB, so I see his defence too much low. I suggest 66 (+4)
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15519
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1412 times
Been thanked: 1128 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Feb 08, 17:45

Changed to the new format and fixed some values :mrgreen:
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 May 04, 00:26

Add: S13 – Long throw

he can make a cross from a throw. (el famoso lateral centro) :mrgreen:
Spoiler: show
mismo argumento que Goltz, pero este hasta hizo una ceremonia antes de hacer el saque lateral.
xeneize
PSD Guru
Posts: 5054
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby xeneize » 2011 May 04, 00:27

isn't a bit low his STA?
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 May 04, 00:32

jorgecavs wrote:Add: S13 – Long throw

he can make a cross from a throw. (el famoso lateral centro) :mrgreen:
Spoiler: show
mismo argumento que Goltz, pero este hasta hizo una ceremonia antes de hacer el saque lateral.

xeneize wrote:isn't a bit low his STA?

Without doubt, I think that 84 would be OK, What you say?
xeneize
PSD Guru
Posts: 5054
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Martín GALMARINI

Postby xeneize » 2011 May 04, 00:50

i like it, 84 could be fine for me
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image

Return to “Tigre”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests