Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Nicolás Bertolo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jan 11, 02:03

thor34

Re: Nicolás Bertolo

Postby thor34 » 2016 Feb 09, 03:20

The same as Martinez, his first half was pretty bad, but could rebound in the second half, it was much more participatory, with a good compromise to remove and start attacks playing as rmf, there is where it was more collaborative and was where shipping a good Center for the second goal from Martinez, when juice of lmf/lwf is I notice more staggering and quick
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
thor34

Postby thor34 » 2016 Feb 19, 14:01

Horrible match, poor da / ep is soooo slow, plus their passes are so bad and slow, IMO the deserves 2 form
thor34

Postby thor34 » 2016 Apr 25, 15:17

thor34 wrote:Horrible match, poor da / ep is soooo slow, plus their passes are so bad and slow, IMO the deserves 2 form

Nothing more to say, da/agi 85? Or joke, the almost cannot do dribbles

Spoiler: show
Ep: 81
Da: 82
Sps/Lps: 66
Form: 3
berna

Postby berna » 2016 Jul 22, 03:45

He comeback to Banfield
Desde pendejo yo te vengo a ver, y por mi viejo nació esta pasión; son los colores, que me hizo querer llevar adentro de mi corazón.

CLUB ATLÉTICO BANFIELD
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 09, 18:55

the new burrito martinez :lol: he is one of the most dumbass players with the ball atm (and since a year), he is such a without brain player when has the opportunity to be dangerous in attack, just runs with the ball making incisive runs - well, mostly are stupid runs - in both flanks. Off the ball is an ok player, just moves his ass in the left flank to not fail in offside. Btw i see soo high his def value, must be at least 5 points less, he doesnt use his "defensive skills" and when he uses it, he commits a lot of fouls.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Mar 25, 23:23

he cant defend, really he looks so out of his confidence to play in a defensive role and his physique doesnt' help to beat some player. Now, he takes advantages of the spaces what leaves cvita in the field, running behind him and shooting much more than before and looks more comfortable. He is so irregular and useful in the same match :lol: probably isnt his fault, Falcioni push him to make the whole line when he cant, barely he can makes runs with the ball, despite of his tracking and movements off the ball are quite meh.
berna

Postby berna » 2017 May 14, 23:10

Really, Banfield is "his place in the world", vs Lanús had a hell of performance, making a good society with Soto in the left band, doing dribbles, showing pretty good speed, heart and the winning goal.
Desde pendejo yo te vengo a ver, y por mi viejo nació esta pasión; son los colores, que me hizo querer llevar adentro de mi corazón.

CLUB ATLÉTICO BANFIELD
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2017 Sep 02, 01:00

berna

Postby berna » 2017 Sep 04, 05:57

I don't know why, but this guy in Banfield maximize a lot his confidence, and his dribble is really on fire and unpredicatble. I don't want to be repetitive but it's definitely his "place in the world"; I hope he could keep this level through the year

Spoiler: show
Image}

CLUB ATLÉTICO BANFIELD
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Dec 18, 15:44

His defense contribution in the end of the first half of the season was almost zero, patethic his level and how easy is to overpass him in defense duties, he just only concerned in attack, making runs to the box but with zero creativity, screw up movements trying impossible things.

Paablito wrote:he cant defend, really he looks so out of his confidence to play in a defensive role and his physique doesnt' help to beat some player. Now, he takes advantages of the spaces what leaves cvita in the field, running behind him and shooting much more than before and looks more comfortable. He is so irregular and useful in the same match :lol: probably isnt his fault, Falcioni push him to make the whole line when he cant, barely he can makes runs with the ball, despite of his tracking and movements off the ball are quite meh.

hell yeah, his level decrease since cvita was injured plus he cant defend, looks umcomfortable in the left side.

Return to “Banfield”