Postby mana » 2019 Aug 05, 00:48

where can i find the player's abilities, new in the forum
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Re: Lucas Digne

Postby Fixer » 2019 Aug 05, 09:42

use the main site while it gets fixed out, forum is undergoing some issues atm

https://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Player ... 174&Club=8
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Aug 17, 21:05

Turned this into an assist actually!
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Nov 17, 00:52

Given him an update based on this and last season.

I'm pretty sure that guy is a worldclass LB. He's a fantastic crosser with great all round physical and technical ability.

I nerfed his speed stats. TS looks ok but his ACC and AGI look much, much lower than that, as in mid greens. He's technically much better than that, his trapping in the final third is more than okay and he's proven to be very capable at using swift touches to keep the ball in dangerous positions. His one-touch short passing at short ranges is pretty clean too.

His defensive aerial game is heavily underrated and actually one of his best features. He's got a great leap (not so good heading) though and wins a lot of aerial duels.

His shooting is also a notable feature, he's got a lot of power and connects with the ball well, scored/attempted a few pretty good volleys. I also updated FKA/Curve for obvious reasons.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 17, 16:14

Ocrin wrote:Given him an update based on this and last season.

I'm pretty sure that guy is a worldclass LB. He's a fantastic crosser with great all round physical and technical ability.

I nerfed his speed stats. TS looks ok but his ACC and AGI look much, much lower than that, as in mid greens. He's technically much better than that, his trapping in the final third is more than okay and he's proven to be very capable at using swift touches to keep the ball in dangerous positions. His one-touch short passing at short ranges is pretty clean too.

His defensive aerial game is heavily underrated and actually one of his best features. He's got a great leap (not so good heading) though and wins a lot of aerial duels.

His shooting is also a notable feature, he's got a lot of power and connects with the ball well, scored/attempted a few pretty good volleys. I also updated FKA/Curve for obvious reasons.

Agreed completely, he has been a revelation since joining last summer and clearly on of the best 3 LBs in the league. He has some fantastic competition is the think keeping him from clearly owning the top spot. He has weaknesses and stuff he isn't as good at, but those are relative to him awesome overall game and he is still above average or at least average in the things he is not great in. They did find a pretty good successor to Baines in this guy, one in a string of good signings for the club! Appreciated, Ocrin :D
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 May 23, 21:34

Think his TS is more in the 81/82 range, seen him smoked a good few times over distance as a result of TS with the pretty poor ACC as already noted. Haven’t seen anything 85 out of him that I can recall. Was a great signing for the club and added quality to their squad.

Return to “Everton FC”