PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Jesse Joronen

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Sep 09, 07:17

Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Jesse Joronen

Postby Epsi » 2019 Sep 09, 07:47

He's a safe goalkeeper. I've already seen some glances of him last season. He's a good buy for Brescia, definitely better than Alfonso (that's also a good gk). I think Brescia won't take so much goals this season, and if they will, I don't it will for his fault.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2019 Sep 09, 13:01

Epsi wrote:He's a safe goalkeeper. I've already seen some glances of him last season. He's a good buy for Brescia, definitely better than Alfonso (that's also a good gk). I think Brescia won't take so much goals this season, and if they will, I don't it will for his fault.

i'm still wondering why Brescia decided to replace Alfonso, he was crazily good last season
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2019 Sep 09, 13:06

antony wrote:
Epsi wrote:He's a safe goalkeeper. I've already seen some glances of him last season. He's a good buy for Brescia, definitely better than Alfonso (that's also a good gk). I think Brescia won't take so much goals this season, and if they will, I don't it will for his fault.

i'm still wondering why Brescia decided to replace Alfonso, he was crazily good last season

they sticked to an international gk. Joronen got quite famous after EL matches against Atalanta, maybe scouts network has tried to bring him in Italy... or maybe it's rudeness against their rivals, Atalanta :P

Return to “Brescia Calcio”