Mario Balotelli

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Mario Balotelli

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 19:42

Full Name: Mario Balotelli Barwuah

Last edited by PIPA23 on 2014 Sep 17, 02:05, edited 4 times in total.
Draxler
New Contributor

Re: Mario Balotelli

Postby Draxler » 2015 Feb 07, 19:09

flopotelli doesnt even make the bench anymore. hes so bad for liverpool, though i admit on those stats theres no way i'd bench him in the game.
"Remember to be polite"
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Feb 07, 22:32

Draxler wrote:flopotelli doesnt even make the bench anymore. hes so bad for liverpool, though i admit on those stats theres no way i'd bench him in the game.

Thats because even with Form 1, Ment 50 and TW 50, you can even score with him. I remember in a match against the CPU, Balotelli scored 3 goals and Torres also scored 3 goals. Thats just impossible in real life, but you know, PES XD
I dont see anything to change here, maybe ATT can be revised because can be even lower, even Torres has been more dangerous than him this season so far.
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Feb 11, 05:06

Mario Balotelli vs. Tottenham: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWSlLESqgcw
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Feb 15, 04:14

Mario Balotelli vs Crystal Palace (FA Cup): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTA7jzjHF4
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Feb 22, 06:33

Mario Balotelli vs Besiktas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-0gVLhpajE
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Apr 03, 20:42

It is no novelty that Balotelli, by far, is not a worker player in the field . Their levels of tenacity and teamwork are very low.
Some values still seem very strange to him. And I would like to question them, and suggest changes.

Initially:
Def: 40 Ok, as centerforward that's not a skill that matters a lot to the position. But overall, centerforward that have values of 40 up are workers. Which is not the case of Balotelli. I'd say he deserves the value default, 30, in this area. Maybe could be lower for some points (like Ibrahimovic´),

DS: 80 Really I'm not so sure. In a few moments he seems to run at a considerable speed, even so I don't see him running with the ball. Could be slightly lower than, something like 77 ~ 78 being kind.

Stamina 77: just the fact that their mentality be low, that makes terrible after getting tired. But if he doesn't go back to mark and even while with the ball he just walks, because then he'd be tired? He really is a little fast sometimes, but running at one time or another in a game of 90 minutes and disappear at various times. It's still a generous value. Maybe 75, bordering the white values, would be more appropriate.

Body balance: 86 Really he has a considerable size, yet repeatedly he is defeated "bodily and without much work. Maybe compare it to Cristiano Ronaldo in General would be unfair, but in Body Balance they are not so far apart. I suggest just 83.

Attack: 85 My comparison is ridiculous, but Akinfenwa was more efficient on offense this year that Balotelli. Of course, we have to consider the weight of the leagues and teams that each plays, but like I said, this is just a random comparison. His offensive ability I don't think at this level. He creates plays and in certain games is really dangerous, but I think it could fall here, too. Something like 83 ~ 84. I'm not sure.

Well, it's just that I have to say at the moment.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Apr 29, 04:30

these stats are to good for him now.... he is no way near this level, hasn´t scored for ages, he is static, looks almost semi profesional to me....try to score spectaculat goals but fails al the time...

was waste of money...

Spoiler: show

he is finished in high level.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Apr 29, 16:23

Transfer fee: £16m
Weekly wages: £90,000
x 36 weeks at club = £3.24m
TOTAL SO FAR: £19.24m
In 16 Premier League appearances:
Goals - 1 or £19.24m per goal
Shots on target - 20 or £962,000 per shot
Shots off target - 16 or £1.2m per shot
Chances created - 10 or £1.924m per chance
Passes - 241 or £79,834 per pass
Stats courtesy of Opta
bitz

Postby bitz » 2015 May 01, 07:05

His DS is probably white at this point.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
VReznoV
Regular Poster

Postby VReznoV » 2015 May 02, 04:22

his ST surely low yellow, or even high green, his ST never that good this season...
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 May 02, 05:44

ill just reduce his attack and what not. hes surely technically proficent, but hes the least motivated player.. like ever, to the point of being utterly useless
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2015 May 23, 11:15

still too good though, I'd have attack, res, stamina all in the mid 60's, he is utterly pointless on the pitch
VReznoV
Regular Poster

Postby VReznoV » 2015 May 23, 14:03

Hmmm, I think the points which shoul be decrease is STA, AGG, ST, and RES IMO
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Sep 13, 20:57

I have to admit it, he surprised me. He didn't have the match of his life or anything, but looked better than all his season in Liverpool.
Dribbling, shooting, passing, all looked very good. I hope he can recover something of his level.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2015 Sep 14, 15:22

Mario... a guy who potentially is a 86-88 attack... probably attack at 78 is a bit underrated, considering also the very low form... anyway the rest looks pretty spot on to me. I hope he recovers a decent form, this is like his last chance. He was good against Inter though.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Sep 14, 16:28

Well, the current ATT value seems okay for his performances at Liverpool.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 Sep 16, 22:11

Mario... a guy who potentially is a 86-88 attack... probably attack at 78 is a bit underrated,

You know this was probably the most heavily criticized set we've had here in years, the mod of the league wanted attack in 60's? Did you see him in liverpool? He was the biggest flop I've ever seen. So absolutely and utterly useless. There was so many requests to make him as useless as he was in real life. But rather than raping his stats, I reduced his attack as I feel his technical skills don't need changes. Would you rather I have destroyed your work instead like was requested? I can't believe you would say hes under-rated after just having the worst season ever.

I have to admit it, he surprised me. He didn't have the match of his life or anything, but looked better than all his season in Liverpool.
Dribbling, shooting, passing, all looked very good. I hope he can recover something of his level.

I don't see why its surprising really. This isn't anything new from balotelli, his whole career has been like this... only difference at liverpool is that he stayed in that run of poor form the entire time. He hasn't lost anything really, he still showed hes capable at liverpool... albeit in glimpses. I'd expect him to have a decent season at serie a... he just needs less pressure on him and to play more of a support role. The serie is clearly much more suited to him... he just doesn't perform in the premiership 99% of the time... even in city.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Sep 17, 00:57

about Mario, and i´m one of his big critics since i followed LFC and him closely last season.... comparing him to Benteke now, it is similar that the same way Balotelli was, now Benteke is isolated in front without decent provider of assists again this season...Maybe lack of goals from Mario, even if he appeared lazy as hell is due to the fact Liverpool since years now have SHITE midfield, with lack of assist to the attackers, maybe his LFC period was a one season fail, due to the fact he was not good managed.... I mean look at Rodgers, he bough us Balotelli, Lambert and took back Borini, who between themselfs scored together 54 goals for their clubs before joining LFC....while at the club, two of them barely played and one underperformed so much, he was loaned back to his previous club, only to score freaking 3 minitues in his first match for the team or so....

maybe the fault is not 100% on the player here....i was sadly overlooking this last season...player like Balotelli has all the potential to be one of world´s best....and i have feeling Mario still can be... but it is all in his head + the circumstances in wich he performs best...

i have a bad feeling now Benteke will not score more goals than he did for Villa if Rodgers remains the manager for LFC..but that is offtopic now.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 Sep 17, 10:28

maybe his LFC period was a one season fail,

but hes failed multiple seasons before

maybe the fault is not 100% on the player here....i was sadly overlooking this last season...player like Balotelli has all the potential to be one of world´s best....and i have feeling Mario still can be... but it is all in his head + the circumstances in wich he performs best...

not 100%, but close. mancini for example did what he could do accommodate baloteli in multiple formations etc, but he failed again and again and again

player like Balotelli has all the potential to be one of world´s best....and i have feeling Mario still can be..

at this stage I'm pretty sure he won't be. he doesn;t have what it takes mentaly and that is a huge part of the game, but he'll always have the ability to be good due to his technical and physical prowess. the lower and slower level of serie a is a much better place for balotelli. hes very, very lucky to get back into a team like milan
Mad_Coko
New Contributor

Postby Mad_Coko » 2015 Sep 17, 21:57

IMO Balotelli's problem is that he does not have a football inteligence, or better yet a striker instinct.He has played as a striker, the last man in attack countles of times, and in every game he goes missing in the box and doesnt make any runs.He drops back all the time, and spends more time in midfield than in the 16 meter box.
Even if u have good playmakers, they cant make opportunities for him, coz he is not opening in the box, he does not make runs, does not use the space like other CFs do.
I think some manager needs to change his playing position, he will be more efective as a second striker or even AMF.

Return to “Brescia Calcio”