PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Nicolás Fernández

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Jul 21, 22:13

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Nicolás Fernández

Postby Paablito » 2018 Nov 06, 13:47

he has a rough style about his shooting he looks quite good and dangerous by his positioning inside the box but sometimes looks like he doesnt care about what is the best choice to shot, seems he close his eyes and hit the ball :lol:
he is a "slippery" striker moving between the defenders and thanks to his small size is difficult to stop him although he doesnt use at all his balance - because he likes to avoid impacts with his body - he manages to maintain the position.
also he has a lot of confidence on his weak foot if he has the space he shot with his left foot with pretty nice accuracy tbh, really nice young striker.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Nov 28, 13:54

Tbh i feel that im underrating him at shooting and how danger is inside the box but at the same time he isnt a clinical striker, i mean - how i said before - he has a rough style and seems he doesnt care with is the best choice when he is in front of the gk he shots dont tries other things neither looks the better angle but time from time is successful at his style, probably he needs higher response/agg to make more prone to collect balls and run quickly inside the box.
And also seems he is sa>sp guy probably switching values with slightly worse value in sp isnt a bad idea too. He looks quite promising guy but must work those things that i said.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Jan 21, 02:37

Afff the other day vs River showed awful but really awful control of the ball in traps or dribbling hardly looked in the 70' zone tbh. Besides this showed his great poachy style and great overal movement between the defenders. Probably his wff must be in 6 really, he literally uses all day to shot or in passing.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Jan 21, 15:25

Indeed and probably his response is like 10 points higher?
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Mar 17, 20:24

I made some tweaks here, giving really good values in agg/resp a little boost on his sta - he showed some intensive style and move much more his ass than before - with lower ds/ts/sp he never deserve such high values in speed he doesnt use it to deserve it.

Return to “San Lorenzo”